The height question - settle it once and for all edition

Be honest, Jow Forums, what is the true manlet cutoff? I'm 5'10, am I a manlet or not?

Attached: 05278f7bc1e26ede8959ab97edbe43157b5153-wide-thumbnail.jpg (640x640, 54K)

6'2. You respect the numerals or go to reddit. We have to make height gains if we want to escape the pit

depends where you are

If you’re shorter than 6’3”, girls wont notice you till they’re 30 and desperate for a baby before the biological clock runs out

5'9 is the cutoff for the US

There's literally a million other, fixable things that you should be worried about when it comes to succesfully picking up girls. Height isn't one of them, but that counts in general

no, its not. Jow Forums is full of insecure people obsessed with finding all sorts of ways to make other people seem inferior, thousands of "lets" and "fags" to describe fucking everyone's insecurity. if youre taller than a girl, you can fuck her. stop worrying about online anons opinions.

>"youre coping, manlet"

im 6'

nice cope
if you're under 6'5" girls laugh you out of any attempt to talk to them

>im 6'
kys manlet

Depends. If you are with a bunch of Finns or Swedish folk you’d be pretty below average.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x460, 204K)

6 foot is the cutoff for manlet. anything under 5'10" and youre noticeably short. im 6'1" and rarely get height mogged. 6'3" and over is god status

Theres billions of people, its very easy to find people your height or lower.

>coping this hard
fucking literal manlet fags. 6'7" minimum acceptable level for girls in 2018

the only non sarcastic answer

So is it 6' or 5'9, REEEEEE

Attached: 1500169501959.png (400x416, 41K)

Fuck off is the average Bolivian woman 4'8"

Respect numerals faggots. Last get declared 6'2 official manlet cutoff

Attached: 1522883978149.jpg (512x288, 20K)

has the answer to your question

This. Try to keep up gents

if youre under 6' youre a manlet. if youre under 5'10" you are a megamanlet and your shortness will be one of the first things people notice

I'm 5'10 and i am considered average in spain

Then went to the us and everyone was 6ft+, so it depends on where you live

if you have to go on the internets and ask that question, yes you are a manlet.

5'10 (177.8 cm) in muttville
180cm in the rest of the world

Under 6ft = worthless manlet

Attached: manlets.png (1905x1432, 1.27M)

Tall: above 6'1
Short: 5'10 and below
Manlet: 5'9 and below

Manlet cutoff is 5'9.00000001

As long as you are taller than at least 95% of females around you, you are good.

I know I'm just going to get spammed with lol u mad manlet??? but here are my thoughts and why it reinforces to me that we need to ally with the shorties.
>71% of women say a date wouldn't stand a chance if under 6ft
Women are fucking retarded and don't know what they want. If you are 5'10 and she likes you, she'll think you're 6'0 and tell all her friends that's how tall you are. Same applies to positive stereotypes about tall men. Think about how awful chicks are at estimating dick size. Most say they want at least 7" despite that being rather rare, anything over 5" and they don't seem to notice. They can't estimate for shit. This is women just looking for excuses to emasculate men and put him down. Even if all else is perfect, they can call him short and feel superior, just because they have a vagina and control who has sex. Same concepts apply to love life stats and I suspect that's what causes the greater amount of suicide.
The rest I can't argue with. Height is correlated with success, and people view taller people in a better light. That's an advantage for them. It also means that we have to try harder to give the little guys a shot, because they're still infinitely more valuable than women and your wife won't cheat on you with a short guy.

I thought at first they were touching each others asses