Why does Jeff Nippard seem to get a pass when it comes to being a fake natty?

Why does Jeff Nippard seem to get a pass when it comes to being a fake natty?

Hes obviously not natural.

>inb4 b-but hes a midget

Has nothing to do with it. Being a midget doesn't give you a steroid look if you lift

Attached: 15275679_1254191861326213_6347003155636551680_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

He’s so short you’ve gotta give him something to stand on

Yes it does, add 10kg of lean mass to a 6'0 and he will barely change, do the same to someone 5'4 like my manlet Dad and he'll look mint.

>le manlets can build cannon ball delts because manlet heheh XD

Fuck off with this broscience shit

Reasons why he could be natty
>Had no neck/traps until he started actually training them 2 years ago
>Barely has vascularity in pic related
>Isn't really that strong
>Fluctuates between 160-180 pounds
>Had nutritionist parents
>Lifting for fifteen (15) years

Reasons he could be roiding
>livelihood depends on it (pretty good reason imo)
>in some photos that are edited and in great lighting he has that shredded roid look
>insecure manlet (see haircut)

I personally give him the benefit of the doubt given that he has a tiny frame (look at his wrists, any muscles are gonna look big with bone structure like that) but good insertion genetics, has been training for a very long time, and seems to be a nerd with all the scientific studies he cites in his videos. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy to take a health risk like that given he is just a fitness personality, doesn't really do competitions and tends to coach people. BUT, if it ended up that he was on a slight amount of roids, I wouldn't be overly surprised. I can see where people who think he is a fake natty are coming from, but I think he is just natty.

enjoy being said manlet

Holy fuck, manlets should not bother getting big. They look so disgusting and pathetic, especially with those t-rex arms. If you are a manlet and armlet, keep your weight moderate.

Attached: Cody-Garbrandt.jpg (640x427, 90K)

underrated

stfu skelelanklet

>Isn't really that strong
You don't have to be strong to be on steroids
>Fluctuates between 160-180 pounds
Weight doesn't mean anything
>Had nutritionist parents
Doesn't mean anything
>Lighting for 15 years
Time spent lifting doesn't mean anything, you don't just unlock cannon ball delts after 10 years, then muscle fullness after 15 years, then whatever else you have on your mind thats only achievable with steroids after X years
The only reason you give him the benefit of the doubt to be natural is for your own peace of mind, you want to believe, just maybe, JUST MAYBE, that achieving a steroid look is possible naturally. YOU WANT HIM TO BE NATTY, as to not feel like you're wasting your time training naturally.

Go look at Alphadestiny's recent transformation, that is what a real natty with a lot of muscle looks like, now compare that to Jeff whose muscles look full and dense even when lean at competition bodyfat levels.

Look at his fucking deltoids, you're going to tell me striated deltoids like that at 5% bodyfat are natural? lmao.

Attached: 39290235.jpg (1280x800, 121K)

>Thinks that's what roiding looks like
kek
look at his neck
look at his traps
stay jelly of his shoulder genetics

I'm 6'2" 210 lbs

this
>you want to believe, just maybe, JUST MAYBE, that achieving a steroid look is possible naturally
and this
>look at Alphadestiny's recent transformation, that is what a real natty with a lot of muscle looks like

Anyone who thinks you can look like that natty is seriously deluded.

as much as i hate the dwarf, he very well might be natty.
his 3d shoulders point toward steroids, but nothing else about him screams "steroids". he's not very vascular, no acne, slim waist.
only thing that could help us determine is a gains timeline, but i cant find any progression pics.
you're retarded.

I'm 6'7" 300lbs, stupid twink

this cunt is such a fuckn fraud lol
hes also 5'3

>>given he is just a fitness personality

That is enough of a reason to juice. At least for a cycle or two

and a total fucking faggot to boot

If he wasn't a midget, he would be a literal chad.

Attached: df.jpg (864x568, 103K)

>those delts
100% joocy

i never held up anyone in the fitness industry as natty except for Jeff Cavaliere

Nippaard is not natty. Fucking kek. Those who sy that he is natty have never seen a natural bodybuilding contest where people get tested for real. Instead they believe the bs a fitness manlet says them... whose entire career is based on looking good.

Yep. Co compare those two. Cavaliere has muscle definition too but doesnt look buffed like he's roided...

>shredded year round
>natty
lmao

he only has 1 cheat meal a year!

Of course! And if you buy his program you will be just as shredded as he is!!

He looks like someone I could pick up and swing around in a circle.

>Barely has vascularity in pic related
Hi body dysmorphia

Jesus.

Attached: 38EAB6BE-F47E-43DE-B000-5F8AF8BCD053.jpg (686x908, 93K)

Daily reminder:
If you have to ask if someone is natty, then he probably isn't natty.

Maybe he just works really hard and has a great diet :^)

Is your mom natty?

Yeah, I can’t wait to unlock my naturally achieved tren skin when I unlock my 10th years lifting veteran reward loot box :-}

This is not that hard. How about you start lifting.

He exhibits literally all of the signs of steroids, you would have to be stupid to think that is natural. The size and shape of his muscles while having miniscule body fat alone is only achievable through steroids, are you literally 12 years old?

People trust him because he's soft spoken and his videos are very well edited...

The biggest indicator that he's on steroids to me is the fact that he has very poor nutrition knowledge, he has a weekly show where he debunks fitness 'myths', like sugar being bad for you and keto working for weight loss... apparently these are myths to him.

>t. roidmonkey who has no willpower

He doesn't debunk anything. He shows and cites peer reviewed papers that debunk the mom science.

He cites peer reviewed papers that prove the myths to be correct and then he claims to have debunked them.

I don't BB, but for weightlifting and powerlifting, and I don't see any reason why bodybuilding would be any different, you have 3 tracks. Untested, "tested", and tested. And you can still even fool the really good tested streams. That's what international/olympic level shit is all about. Nippard is probably in "tested" if I were to guess without researching what he's actually competed in. As in he's off cycle for 2 weeks before competition or whatever, and on gear the rest of the time. Those "tested" streams only really test right before the event, and don't have the waivers like real vigilant organizations that may do random unannounced testing on you at anytime.

1. He's not an asshole.
2. He doesn't make retarded claims like whey, creatine, salt, etc. all being poisonous.

Compare that to say, Rich Piana and it's a complete night and day comparison.

spotted that mad ketofag

he's like 5'4
of course he's going to juice he has nothing else
plus
he's not a cock like most fake nattys
he puts out decent videos
not his vlogs though I couldn't give a shit about him or his ching bitch gf's life

what happened to his neckpill? Does the neckpill disappear on a cut?

Attached: neckpill.jpg (225x225, 5K)

cuz he's a dwarf.. anyone can look big at that size with 8-10 years of training. Look at alphadestiny

you sound like a girl.
t. 6’1”

it doesnt matter how big you get when you're that short, he looks completely dead behind the eyes.

>barely any abs in competition condition
>5'3
>lifting for over a decade

If you think that's not attainable pls kill yourself

>all these seething lanklets ITT
you people sound exactly like women. absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1523443003778.jpg (668x1920, 168K)

You're a fucking idiot. There's only manlets concerned with the steroid issue because they need something to aspire towards. Tall people don't give a fuck because they mog him regardless of how much muscle he has. Jeff is the same weight as a skinny tall 14 year old.

Jeff has an FFMI of 25+. He either has excellent genetics, which isn't impossible given his family background, or he isn't completely natural. The only person how knows for sure is Jeff himself.