Here comes winter again and I'm still stuck in this shit country

(new zealand) how do i escape bros?

Attached: kkkkkkdddddddddc.png (1162x850, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im in auckland right now and i fuckn hate it here
I hate all the fuckn normies pajeets chinks and boomers fuckn up this city
I cant wait to fuckn leave

wait i thought NZ was good what the fuck lads, was gonna move there from aus

Let me assure you, it's not better anywhere else (except Finland, Norway and Denmark, but we're full)

>winter

nigga what that shit over, summer is coming

ausfag here, i thought you guys were better than us in every way (except weather)

Just go live with the hobbits bru
They seem pretty comfy

Another NZfag here, these two are probably Aucklanders which is basically a different country. I love this place

The earth has a North and South hemisphere.

do you have a lot of money? ill marry you (usa)

(male)

They're on the bottom of the world, they're seasons are all fucked up

Jokes on You, every good city with fun leisure activities is filled with spice chinks pajeets and niggers. If you want a home that is fully white prepare to do labor for a shit wage in a low income community. Diversity is simply too profitable to not abuse, scamming all and everyone and Jews and every smart money grubbing male will live in the city. Hence why all corporations and stores and entertainment is built in diverse areas

You dont. You get Jow Forums during winter, look good in summer, take your shirt off and bam!

Skin cancer.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 4K)

summer has indeed arrived it seems

Attached: 1523210032043.jpg (480x360, 59K)

All i see in Milford is chinks brother
don't
our woman invented feminism first country to give females a vote think about that
I'll swap passports with you

Attached: 1522675797604.jpg (720x650, 55K)

Winnie better btfo this pregnant hoe when he gets his chance

Nah all the gibmedats love themselves some free commie money

Ya just move south where it's too cold for anyone except white folk. Southern sepratism 30yrs tops let the north fester with feminism and immigrants

Easy as fuck for you to move to Australia.

Just do us a favor and don't bitch about our country like every other Kiwi

Attached: fuken_Kiwis_mate.jpg (500x562, 65K)

Based Hamilton here.
This southerly coming up is pretty savage, still managed to commute on my bike today and then a quick workout. Feels good man.
You gotta keep moving bro.

I hope your baiting. Or did you never wonder why days get longer and shorter?

Attached: vikings-season-4-spoilers[1].jpg (1200x801, 121K)

American here, looks beautiful there in pictures and i've always wanted to visit, I guess everyone has their own problems though
What are the grils like?

Well I wouldn't say there's universal 'they're all gorgeous/all hideous' definition. Some places have real fit tanned chicks, then there are trashy hoes you find in most places too (binge drinking is massive here so unfortunately a lot of chicks get booze bloating). Avoid Wellington - feminism is a disease even if there are a lot of good looking women. Best chance is meeting a qt farmgirl on a ski slope.

Rotorua has all the hinu poakas here hahaha.

What does that mean

Gisborne and the bay have self proclaimed bush pigs.

At least you aren't stuck in Brazil

I just want out

hinu-fat
poaka-pig

Yeah but The Mount has some good hunnies esp during summer, so long as you like dumb bitches

Hairy, fat, ugly, fucked teeth and black just like the real thing hahaha

Attached: download (1).jpg (274x184, 8K)

I wish I was in NZ. You guys have fantastic mountaineering. Can I come stay at your house for a bit?

Attached: Mount-Cook-Mountains.jpg (2800x2100, 986K)

Get a sex change and join the Australian women's weight lifting competition.

Then fuck your elbow up due to the hormones fucking your bones and muscles over.

The end

Heard NZ girls are really slutty. True? Or just in one area?

I fucking loved New Zealand as well. Would move there in a heartbeat. Like this other guy said, fuck Auckland, no wonder you guys wanna kill yourselves. South Island is where it's at. Also your girls are gorgeous and so fucking easy to pull when you're from Europe.
>t. german backpacker fag
pic related is me risking a huge ass fine making a bonfire under your incredible nightsky. be thankful faggots, if you hate your country you haven't experienced it

Attached: 3932164328.jpg (900x600, 487K)

Why is it bad? I thought you guys have tons of thick slutty elves there and beautiful panorama.

Lol. Living in the nigger hemisphere must suck... Really bad

Try living in an actual shit country

OP is an ungrateful shitbag, nz is great

If you are a white foreigner it will be extremely easy to fuck kiwi girls. Even Aussie, murican, doesnt matter

Attached: 1510966342270.jpg (640x800, 74K)

>boomers

wtf ethnicity is a boomer?

middle eastern, read the fuckin news

Jew

How's Dunedin

a shithole

Well played, sir!

exblain

New zealand has great nature scene I would really like to visit one day, stop bitching OP.

Fit Discord for advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

this nigga a retard

Same. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering getting out of this shithole