How do you guys deal with this shit?

how do you guys deal with this shit?

ever since I realized this is actually dirt, I have become super obsessed about it

Attached: Clogged-nose-pores.jpg (816x403, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx5AeJcN41I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_gland#Sebum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratin
theklog.co/blackheads-or-sebaceous-filaments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

squeeze it out

fitness

Get a facial and exfoliate, you faggot

>tfw took accutane
>all my blackheads disappeared

care to elaborate? The only thing I tried is nose strips but these don't help anymore

It doesn't work

health and fitness

>It doesn't work
Not squeezing hard/often enough

Porestrips my dude.

Also they aren't dirt.

nice
how long u take it for
what dose

they removed health years ago you fucking brainlet

Keep in mind I took it for acne, but it also murdered all my blackheads somehow. They start you off at 20mg and increase it based on your body weight, I took it for 6 months. Fair warning, you won't be able to lift or exercise at all like you could before when you're on it, your bones, joints, and muscles become weak and painful. Or mine did anyway.

>health and fitness
Not true
>Jow Forums - Fitness

If you squeeze them the holes get bigger

Hi dear I'm on day 73 of accutane. My muscles and joints are a weak pulp now. But also I'm lethargic and exhausted all the time despite having 7-8 hours sleep. And I'm lazy as fuck. How about you?

Go into a salon and tell them you want a facial to try helping with your nose

youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY

brainlets

>dead skin
>OP says it's dirt
>OP is correct

who is the brainlet now ?

I'm on my last month, gonna be free from this hell soon and my face is clear like a lake reflecting god above. And yeah, it takes a huge effort each time just to do basic exercises now and I'm not even sure if it's a good idea. I've injured myself a bunch of times doing it anyway of
course, push ups especially fuck up my shoulders and wrists so bad and it pisses me off everytime, but that anger and spite is what motivates me to keep going, I hate this shit and don't want to "lose" to it. I just keep asking myself "what would Batman do?" and slowdown whenever I feel like something is about to snap.

Attached: 65176704_p0.png (686x944, 1.2M)

What you are supposed to do is steam your face so that the pores open up then you can go at it with one of those popping tools.

>health and fitness
Not since 2012

These aren't blackheads that you're meant to pop

No, it was removed a few months ago. Sometime early 2018

>Images and discussion related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans is welcome here.

pretty easy to deal with, I used to get it pretty bad.

The strips are goat, pic related. Put one on like every so often leave on for a while peel off (hurts like a cunt) and voila. It won't get everything but removes a lot.

I also rub pore cleasing pads like oxypads on there sometimes. I bought this stupid metal pencil looking tool for squeezing them out and you can target one specific blackhead but it fucking hurts and is so tedious its not worth the effort

Attached: strips.jpg (1366x768, 78K)

Those aren't blackheads

They're enlarged pores.

Don't squeeze them

>tfw it's already second quarter

Hi dear I asked you a simple question, Lethargy? Exhaustion? Laziness? Yes or no? I mean in general, not just in terms of fitness commitments.

dude when i was 25 one day i was looking in the mirror like why is this shit here and i took a credit card and LITERALLY squeezed it all out and it never came back what the hell, try it?

Baking soda helps

who use salicylic acid

only one my balls to feel alive

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx5AeJcN41I

this bitches, don't overdo though, just once or twice a week, cause the holes get bigger if overdo.
also don't focus on this shit too much, just lift.
because the only solution to these stuff are makeup, don't be a faggot.

I said yes dear.

Brainlet detected, it was 2013

Ok thanks sweetie.

warm baking soda water face-rub gently then squeeze slowly and softly and they come out - or buy the nose strips you rip off when it dries. Or move out of the city.

this is as retarded as plucking your pubic hairs

Delete

>>ever since I realized this is actually dirt
Yeah, so? Dont go outside if you dont want any dirt on your skin

I took accutane last year for about 8 months and thought it cleared my face im starting to get pimples NOW
its specially worse on my back
anyone had this happen?

wait what. just cleaned up my nose an hour ago for the first time, am I fucked?

Only 80% of people experience full remission. What was your dosage? You can take two courses of 6 months in your lifetime before it gets too toxic to consume.

How does that even work, I have to sequeeze them like hell to get some out, I would probably rip my nose trying to get that to work.

Warm up with warm water to open pores, makes it load easier, also consider using needle/spike with dull end instead of fingers

Just once is fine. Many times over the years and they will fuck up your nose

You either have black spots, and yes squeeze them out but dont go ham to the point of fucking up your skin.
Otherwise they are natural build ups, can also be squeezed out but they will come back every few months.
Nothing you can do

the more you try to fuck with it the larger the pores will get and the worse it will look over time. using those strips like this fucking retard is pretty much literally the worst thing you can do.

then what should you do?

start following a body acceptance tumblr, you flaming fucking faggot

Momscience.

ITT: People who don't know what Jow Forums is about

Attached: 1521442861839.png (350x96, 5K)

OP here

I swear it was "health and fitness" at some point.

am I fucking hullicinating, what the hell happened?

You can't have health on the board title and a fucking general about people injecting steroids.

mods probably realized that half the people are fucking weakling incels and the other half are cruising on albanian bathtub steroids and as such the board has fuick all to do with health

>since I realized this is actually dirt
Let me guess, you are American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_gland#Sebum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratin

tl;dr: It's fat and proteins, perfect for keto.

Yes. Enjoy feeling like shit for several months. I took 80mg/day for 8 months. The thing is that it's side effects hang around for a while after you stop taking them too.

>eat your nose = mad gains
Is this the new goat diet?

>cruising on albanian bathtub steroids
I'm Albanian. I need the story to this.

Attached: 1520370718906.jpg (400x387, 12K)

Did accutane dry out your skin at all?

Ok nigga I got you.

>morning
>wash face with exfoliating scrub
>use a dry towel to rub it off, rub fairly hard, you're trying to remove dead skin
>after this use a Clarisonic brush (or cheap alternative) with a milder soap
>rinse off with cold water
>moisturise. This is the important step, after washing your skin is deprived of natural oils, causing it to dry up, which causes your skin to overcompensate and overproduce oil, leading to clogged pores.

>throughout the day, wash with mild soap another couple of times and moisturise after

Combined with good diet, this will much improve your facial skin.

Dont listen to those homos, friend. Jow Forums is about aesthetics and nose skin is part of aesthetics

I used to get them, but they faded and never returned when I started a morning routine.
Here is my morning routine:

>I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion
>In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser
>Then, a honey-almond body scrub and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub
>Then, I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine
>I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older
>I follow that with moisturizer
>After that, an anti-aging eye balm
>Finally, a moisturizing "protective" lotion

I'm 26 years old and still look young and healthy.
Give it a shot and see the result.

Pic related, it's me.

Attached: Quick Selfie.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Lel at all you faggots not being able to lift on acutane
Drink fucking water and take fish oil
I'm on 60mg and haven't deviated progression once in the past four months

>off by one

Attached: 1522962891188.jpg (672x543, 74K)

Shower everyday but don't use too much soap on it or your body will grease it up again.

Hiro got scared that someone would sue him for injury for dumb health advice solicited from this board

It was dropped from health and fitness to fitness literally years ago

>Implying he didn't already know this and isnt just being a cocklord

alpha hydroxy acid

what do you use exactly?

im just an oldfag guys

have been here since the age of 15 and im 26 now

don't worry I turned out fine, phd student, living in hong fucking kong

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 11K)

on the flip side all your gains will come back really fast once you are done and get back to training properly

Wash your face with some decent face wash. Lather it in your hands, rub it all over your face, use a good amount of force not too hard lather all over. Use a wet wash rag and scrub your face. Common sense, don't scrub too hard just scrub it right without rubbing too hard.

Do this in the shower. That's how I cleaned my face. I use some dove men's shit

It was pre hiro. It was to curb shit like tfwngf threads as "mental health"

I'm glad user

I have this stuff, to some degree.
What'll happen is that

>People recommend you stuff
>It doesn't really help long-term, perhaps damages you more
>You after maybe a few months to a year start to ignore it.

Hyperawareness suck, and I was super insecure. But you'll get over it. Like, you literally will stop giving a fuck after getting used to knowing about it. It just takes time and you don't know how to imagine it.

Attached: 1517502467454.jpg (480x602, 67K)

>Hank Green

Attached: 1479306159420.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Ever tried applying the cum on your face after you nut?

i used for acne but for these things it doesn't help

I use a cleanser that has it when I break out, and I also use benzoyl peroxide cream

Overall I stopped getting really bad acne when I switched from cow milk to almond milk

The only real solution to blackheads and crater size pores is a procedure where they first clean them and then apply some magic laser thing that closes them. Everything else is a temporary solution. You may need more than one depending how bad it is.

why would you fucking care

they arent blackheads. They are sebaceous filiments that are found on your nose. You wanna use some acid on them to get rid of them. Squeezing them out will
-make your pores bigger
-make them come back quicker
-irritate your skin

Or you can realise they are perfectly normal and stop fretting over something that you can only see when you put your head one fucking inch from the mirror
theklog.co/blackheads-or-sebaceous-filaments/

These two are right, stop being a tard.

AHA + BHA exfoliation to remove dead skin layers and unclog pores, look them up and research what's best for your skin. I use stridex acne pads for BHA & the ordinary mandelic acid because it's not harsh and can be used daily. ta-da

>dirt
actually it's just sebum, the oil secreted by your skin to protect it and keep you hydrated. The sebum oxidises on contact with air and turns brown, just like how apples or fats go brown on contact with air over time. They;re basically the same as whiteheads, except whiteheads have a thin layer of skin over which stops them from oxidising. Also use a little bit of moisturizer after shaving and don't use overly strong face cleaners - I just use a pea-sized blob of shower gel mixed with lots of water and gently scrub. Also make sure you shower at least once a day. And I got into the habit of just rinsing my face whenever I wash my hands, for example when eating, and that definitely helped.

You can remove them if you want but your pores can get larger from constantly irritating them so be as gentle as you can. Also reduce the amount of dairy and unhealthy fats (ie. anything other than monounsaturated fats from natural sources) in your diet, take some vitamins and drink plenty of water and your skin will get a lot better.

I used to be spotty and covered in blackheads as a teenager until I decided to actively change my diet to change this (along with getting fit) and I noticed a huge difference. Obviously a large part of it was just hormones settling down as I got older but I think getting into those habits early really helped me later in life.

use a sal3 bar lad it also works for keratosis pilaris

its not dirt u potato.
sebum oxidizes and turns dark when it hits air.

And clogged nose pores is not related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans, you proved my point.