King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Not a meme

You all should really consider reading this. I don't know if any of you take it as a meme, but I certainly haven't found that to be the case. I haven't even finished it quite yet, but what I have read has really spoken to my personal experience of growing up as a "modern man." i.e. Not being encouraged to embrace a masculine identity, women reversing natural structures of authority/power, and why many of us can't seem to find any compelling purpose in life. highly recommend

Attached: 51LC3sbNP7L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
8~ch.net/pdfs/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The book promotes cuckoldry. So no thanks.

Provide a quote indicating that and I'll renounce it

yeah pls do but for now bump cuz im interested

>natural structure of power.

Jesus no wonder you racist losers are virgins. You make me dry as a bone down below with this ridiculous fuckboy shit.

Not a virgin but you're overweight :)

Pride cometh before the fall. And the fall of this cultural cycle is nearing. Embrace it, but know that you're just subject to greater forces that act through you, the amount of free will and the power you give your "intellect" are minuscule in fact.

>Pride cometh before the fall.
This is true. Online misogyny on shithole websites like this one is the real pride. The age of man is coming to an end. The age of the female is dawning. Men make up a shrinking minority of college graduates, women in their 20s now earn more than men. We are taking over and there is nothing you can do about it.

I am a healthy weight and quite hot actually. Losers ask me out all the time.

Yeah I'm hot too, I just come here for fun.

Lol girl, do as you wish. Every culture ended when women took over, when vigor and vitality waned. Now the thing is that you're simply a tool in this process, a necessary one nonetheless though. This faustian path has lasted a thousand years just as the antique, the bronze, the oriental. Now awaits destiny. But do not fool yourself, it's neither i or you who win or lose here, so snap out of the provocation and baiting. This is much greater

Additionally, what do you think happens to a feminized civilization with barbarians at the gates? Its you that invites rapine and murder, and its you, or your children, or your grandchildren that will endure it. But go on and fight against your own people for personal gain and pride, topple what your forefathers built for a moment in the sun. But don't burn yourself :^)
But we both know you will. I myself have a very traditional girl and we've been happy like this for years.

>still can't do entity-relational mapping
it's why guys have shorter posts and our stuff actually works

> [ . . . ] mature masculinity is not abusive or domineering, but generative, creative, and empowering of the self and others. Moore and Gillette clearly define the four mature male archetypes that stand out through myth and literature across history: the king (the energy of just and creative ordering), the warrior (the energy of aggressive but nonviolent action), the magician (the energy of initiation and transformation), and the lover (the energy that connects one to others and the world) [ . . . ]
Sounds pretty interesting. I might give it a read when I finish 12 Rules for Life.

I had trouble finding a PDF of it. Link?

Hyuk hyuk you sure fooled us!

Attached: 3C0EEBE6-2B89-41F0-9809-B2099F087885.jpg (3840x2160, 351K)

same ma boi

Keked at the toastie roastie. How dare men do not worship you wherever you go HOW FUCKING DARE THEY REEEEEEEEE

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ed218cbdd7cb157c685577021aa83a9d85385ebc&dn=Moore+%26amp%3B+Gillette+-+King+Warrior+Magician+Lover++20+mb&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Never mind, looks like this is a super-compressed version of the audiobook.

>torrenting a PDF

Attached: ConfusedCat.jpg (215x235, 7K)

Where do you get your ebooks, then?

gen.lib.rus.ec/
8~ch.net/pdfs/index.html

Or just Googling the books name+PDF.

You cunts still haven't responded to my rebuttal of your hedonist asses

You're an attention whore that feels superior since she has a vagina and was able to cruise through life on easy mode so now you think your opinion has any weight whatsoever. So here take your (You) that you crave so much and gtfo.

Loool attention whore, you sure are stretching the term you faggot. Engage in debate or let's just insult each other :^)