How to let guys know you're interested at the gym if you're a guy too

How to let guys know you're interested at the gym if you're a guy too
Not like I harass anyone but sometimes I notice a cute guy looking at me and I have no idea what to do :(
There's this cute guy at my gym who goes every time I go and I always catch him looking at me from the side but he never talks to me

Attached: hamtaro-hamtaro-5.54.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Just

Not everyone's gay

Most people aren't, in fact.

walk in front of him, drop your pants, bend over and spread your asshole open

Try to maintain eye contact. If it lasts longer than 3 seconds, you should at least talk to him.

spot him on the bench press and wear those skimpy little booty shorts I know you like to wear and let your bulge progressively get bigger after each of his rep, cheer him on the whole way as he struggles to get that lest rep up, when he finally finishes congratulate him with a firm grab on his ass as you feel his pecs "man, I'm really mirin',you bro"

at this point he should be saying "y-you too" or you didn't do the first few steps right, then you should offer to share your brotein shake with him

you should be working on beating your PR on bench too, and as you do make sure to stare directly into his junk like it's a starring contest, if he cheers you on like he did you you know you're in, now all you gotta do is go to the cable pull down machine, tie each other up in it, and fuck each other in front of everyone

just no

thats why im asking how to send signs without making him uncomfortable

the thing is, sometimes he stares at me for so long that i just get uncomfortable, he just looks at me with a blank face and then i walk away
it seems like hes into me but then he would talk to me? :/

really funny guys :( ok it actually made me laugh but im serious

Maybe its cause you dress like a little faggot and he's judging you in his head?

I don't dress like a faggot I wear normal stuff :(

Gay people are often maladjusted/stunted, so dont expect him to act like chad

Do not shit where you eat, op. Find gays elsewhere

Wear a Tshirt saying 'ask me about bumming me senseless'

Just be upfront about the fact that you're gay and attracted to them, but don't be outright cocky and disrespectful and take a hint if he's not interested.

tl;dr don't be an autist

>maladjusted

you're probably right but the problem is that i'm the same so we just stare at each other and nothing happens
next time i might wink at him but if he turns out to be straight i'll feel very awkward

it's hard, i don't do online dating cause it's just sex and uni is just liberal hipsters i want a real man :( everoyne is straight

lol

yea imagine if i went up to him and said "hey i think you're cute" and he's just like "I'm not gay" blank face looking at me and leaving. i'd probably have to go to another gym

Not gay so I don't know if you guys have any way of figuring out who to hit on beyond your best guess, but in your position I'd just treat that as any other rejection. His loss, move on, go get jacked.

you really can't figure out except for asking so it's extremly frustrating
the problem is that being gay is used as a reason to bully other people and i feel like if he doesnt end up gay and he tells other people i'm going to be very embarassed and i'll have to go to another gym

Depends on where you live, it's current year

And depends on how big you are (for him)

It's pretty open here but I still hear a lot of homophobic talk in gym lockers

And what do you mean by big? I'm not that big, a twink with some muscles

leave the fucking guy alone goddamn

why is he staring at me every day then? mhh

If there's 20 men in a room, statistically one of them likes dick. Maybe he's one of them.

yea so i'll just smile and wink at him the next time?

i don't know i'm just fucking lonely and i know i'm not ugly cause I used to model but I want a serious relationship and not sex only

invite him to the gym showers then spread your ass cheeks for maximum gains no homo

w

>how to send signs without making him uncomfortable

If he isn't gay, chances are he will be uncomfortable regardless of how you go about it. "Wtf bro im not gay!" is the typical straight guy reaction, like they have to prove to themselves they arent.

thats true thats why im worried

Just introduce yourself and make small talk you artard.
Here are your options:

1. Don't do anything and hope he talks to you. By now he would've done that so the chances of this happening are diminishing each day you see him.

2. Try to make friends with him. If he's gay and not interested then oh well. If he's straight and not interested you're little twink brain can finally be at peace. If he's gay and interested then you can have all the fag buttsex you want.

Ezpz