>Can speak at least 3 languages
>Is well-mannered and educated
>Can please a woman to orgasm, with his mouth, hands or genitals
>Knows politics & history
>Has well thought out opinions
>Is ambitious and career-oriented

A gymcel
>Can deadlift 200 kg

Why don't you develop yourself in other areas as well?
Don't you realize strength alone means nothing?

Attached: chav.jpg (2203x2208, 434K)

knowledge is power my fellow humans :33

>>Can please a woman to orgasm, with his mouth, hands or genitals
soy overload

>Making girls cum is beta
Back to Jow Forums pls

>projecting
uh i make her cum with my dick
how bout u?

I make her cum orally
Then I make her cum again
Then I fuck her until she cums more and begs for my hot load anywhere I want to put it
Then I leave for the gym, as she lays back, completely satisfied and almost passed out of joy & exhaustion

I'm sure girls enjoy your 4-incher though, brah

the fact you believe this is something special tells me you're new

that's normal dude

tfw I can do all of these except for the sex one because I'm heavily religious and waiting for marriage

A real man doesn’t listen to people who try and tell him what a ‘real man’ is.

>is educated
>I can do all of these
>I'm heavily religious

>making a w*man cum is on the same level as speaking three languages
Anyone who can work a screwdriver or keep time can make a f*male cum. It's seriously not that hard and 90% of the time if the sloot doesn't, it's because she doesn't want to or you're caring too much about her.

Religion doesn't make you 'bad' unless you force your beliefs on others or judge others openly.
I think some sort of spiritualism/religiousness is quite important to be satisfied with different aspects of life and how to handle different difficult situations.

wow, edgy

a real man doesnt post on Jow Forums or listens to 4chancels opinions about what it means to be a man

Hahaha I totally agree bro, nice

I place a higher value on truth than satisfaction

>the virgin real man
>spent over 3 years to attain a 200kg deadlift. has massive thighs as a reuslt. no other muscles to show for it
>over 1000 hours logged on deulingo. never actually spoken any language besides his native one to a real person
>confuses shyness for being well mannered
>thinks hell be a great sensual lover, doesnt realize women just want to get fucked hard
>spend 5 hours/day browsing Jow Forumspolitics and reading Rawls
>only voices his opinion on Jow Forums because its all anonymous here so if he says something dumb he wont be haunted by it
>thinks one day he will be rich and succesful but spends 10+ hours a day playing lol and overwatch

the 'doesnt worry about being called a real man' chad
>only sport he does i playing ball with his bros
>born to rich parents, will inherit their fortune some day
>doesnt need to gymcel because he was born with a+ genetics, the only thing that matters
>women sploosh every time he bangs them because he inst afraid to treat them like a slut and not 'make love'
>has no opinion on politics and history

> posts about real men
> posts some coal burning slut
> talks about going down on women and contracting hpv
You are 19.

Has nothing to do with truth or nothing. I'm atheist to the max but after doing a few different drugs I don't believe theres extra to life but there's definitely a higher or inexplicable dimension to life that helped me deal with the thoughts and feelings of fear of death, purpose in life etc. Call it what you want, I don't believe in no god, but I do feel some gratitude or whatever for this world can be beneficial in order to cope with errything.
If you don't need it, thats just good for you mayng.

Attached: b6vrtPb.jpg (960x670, 141K)

Heh, I've got all that shit dow-
Whelp. Fuck.

power is power

>I believe in truth
Youre probably one of those people that doesnt understand that evolution is still only a theory.

>People on this board unironically think eating pussy is bad

Christ, Jow Forums rejects really have taken over here

Attached: NavA4qI.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

>not already carrying at least 5 strains of HPV

Attached: You+mean+our+lord+and+savior+giantdad+or+someone+else+_f6d50b88c157d59fe6c79b63f34f1f4f.jpg (364x318, 36K)

a real man doesnt conform to arbitrary lists strangers on the internet made

ultimate cringe

no

>make a post about being a real man
>post a nigger slut about to suck some dick

you must be a virgin.

Add in a stoic and your there
The more you know, the more you realise you dont know.

I'm worried about the calories.

to reddit

A real man isn't this insecure about his sexuality

A real man does have sex tho
you know that, right?

A real man doesn't obsess about being a REAL MAN. He just is.

I usually just fuck women for like 40 minutes until I cum, not by choice but by necessity. They normally get off. The girl I've had most sex with (my only serious ex) seemed to have a limit of 6 or so before she hit pain territory and needed to stop.

The longer you go the looser and sloppier they get.

This might sound like a humblebrag, but I wish ritalin as a kid didn't fuck me up like this.

I once made a girl orgasm with my knee, but I only speak one language, what type of man does that make me?

Yea, really no need to fuck for several hours if 1 hour is enough (to get them off).
How did Ritalin affect you later on?

having that body should be a crime and the punishment Community Service

>can't make a woman cum by the snap of his fingers
Never gonna make it bruh

>Can deadlift 200kg
No issues there, a real man should aim to be the strongest they should be.

Why? For what purpose? Are you suggesting that someone who knows english and 2 meme europoor languages like french and italian isn't as useful or enjoys life less than someone who speaks english and mandarin?

No issues there.

A real man doesn't care if they do or don't come

>Knows politics and history
History yes, politics is completely pointless. Unless you are in the top 1% and have access to extremely powerful people you (myself included) have no real knowledge of what goes on amongst politicians at the highest level. Waste of time to distract the public - the equivalent of sports for people who think theyre tfw to intelligent to be distracted by sports.

Ironic considering the list you just posted

Read the story of the harvard MBA and the fisherman. not everyone wants to be a workcel. Who cares if you earn $300k a year if youre doing 100 hour weeks at GS

10/10 bait made me respond

Attached: balancepill.jpg (500x300, 45K)

There's nothing less sexy than a man eating puss
If you want to make a girl come getting her in the mood will do far more than actual physical contact
Kisses, hickeys and ear nibbles >>>> rug munching

A real man doesn't care if they do or don't come
what a fucking pleb :- D

Being enough of a soybean to learn chinkspeak is pathetic

Attached: zuck sneer.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

desperate Jow Forums incels are the ones who fantasize about eating pussy
if you actually get laid you fuck pussy and get head but don't eat it like a beta
nice try tho

Attached: 1519647799735.jpg (267x323, 7K)

You know how I know you’re LARPing?

The fact that you’re bragging about this on an Italian DYI pasta forum.
>Fag

imagine thinking learning mandarin is soybean because you're too braindead from cumming over Paul Joseph Watson videos

what's the genetics behind your brain picking
certain fat areas over others, Some women lose all their tits when dropping weight and others get to keep them. Any study on this?

this premise of this thread is based on a fallacy. Surprised nobody called it seeing that most of you new fucks came from a board that lists common fallacies in its sticky.

i'm power

A real man is

>responsible

That's it- the more readily you can accept responsibilities, whether they be self-imposed (i.e.going to college) or otherwise (i.e. getting a second job out of necessity), the more likely it is you'll be successful in life- however, the way that success is quantified is subjective to the individual.

sauce on chick.

thank you random person on the internet I will take this to the grave

Fitness board

this. my definition of a man is a a male who does whatever the fuck he wants (and is confident about it) without harming other people.

I do literally everything on the top lost, where is my gf?

Well then according to these definitions I'm a real man except I can speak 5 languages.

has to be a miscer

>real man
>putting his mouth on or near a pussy

nice bait, got me to reply

All of the above match and all of my more recent lays (and the current GF) all have mentioned how they love the fact that I'm an actual man.

Feels good, we are all going to make it.

Attached: hairpull0.jpg (480x409, 24K)

It's not supposed to be special, that's the point. That's literally how sex works for normal men. I think he was responding to the Jow Forums virgin meme that eating pussy is beta somehow.

A real man:
>Can deadlift 200 kg

almost there

can speak 2
fuck that

just take it slow retards

k

Jow Forumsiam14andiamdeep

a real man would be self reliant

do programming languages count as languages?

>A real man doesn't care if they do or don't come
Absolutely based

>Can deadlift 200 kg
Not there yet, but working on it, just started lifting srsly
Got it
Well, I'm educated
Check
Politics is my minor, history is a passion
Well, yeah
I literally can't afford to be anything else

I'm gonna fuckin make it

lol @ burgers who actually need their spare time to develop and better themself on stuff like languages, politics, and all that mentioned in OP post.

Was raised with 2 languages + was taught two other (english + french), education and political/historical knowledge comes hand in hand with proper school education and everything else comes after this foundation

>Can deadlift 200 kg
nope not yet. I can deadlift around 380 lbs. Don't really deadlift often desu.

yep

yep, go to a top 20 university in the US

yes for genitals and hands, idk about mouth

yep

more or less, yes

very much so

no you idiot, power is work per second

ok zhang

what

>the theory of gravity

the use of the word "theory" is different in science than how your average brainlet normie uses it

>"A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world."

>Going down on a woman.

fucking degenerates.

I get what you're saying but the way you worded that is completely retarded.

>I make her cum orally
Then I make her cum again
Then I fuck her until she cums more and begs for my hot load anywhere I want to put it
Then I leave for the gym, as she lays back, completely satisfied and almost passed out of joy & exhaustion

Then everybody clapped

Shame for you, user.

>Can speak a least 3 languages
But why would I speak to foreigners?

nobody gives a shit moron

Yup I make my GF cum a few times then I can pump her however I want. She becomes my personal cock slave because of how turned on she gets.

I know every one's different but I control my girl with her own orgasms.

its the best possible theory
but still not perfect therefore I believe in the theory that is the best approximation of truth we know considering all scientific facts.

not all theories are equally good.

Attached: 1520214438306.png (512x416, 295K)

I mean, yeah that is a perfect guy, but I am sure guys could make a similar list for girls that is also extremely difficult for the average person to attain.

I have all you mentioned. But i dont have a social circle. Girls at my gym mire me constantly.

Im 26. Im a virgin. Not a big deal for me though... Also not ugly. Id say at least average.

Meanwhile you still live in your parents basement...

Dont watch to many romcoms moron.

Which ones
I speak
>English
>Spanish
>russian

Everyone arguing about pussy, when I'm here like
History sure, but politics is nothing but pettiness for pettiness' sake and generally beneath me.

You are beta as fuck just for making this thread, even anonymously you are cringe as fuck, 13 years old levels of cringe

>relijun is le Big Dum™ xDDDDdD
Dogma is a scourge, but there is nothing inherently wrong with being religious.

back to your containment board you absolute faggot

Attached: Bach2LeRebbit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

how do i in2 rich parents and a+ genetics??

a grown male weighs at least 200kg

Attached: file.png (480x480, 392K)

a real man doesn't make threads on Jow Forums about what a real man is

have a sage and this nice picture

Attached: bobthebuilder.jpg (600x800, 94K)

dude what in the fuck is the point of sounding.
there's no feasible way that shit feels anything but excruciating.

This is true, they simply stop caring after they cum 1 or 2 times, then it doesn't matter of you're tired as they get off on you finishing.

A real man ain't insecure either

Attached: 1495018823710.png (321x327, 111K)

Yes

I wish people had more understanding of politics and didn't just vote based on what the flyers that come out prior to an election say. It only requires a basic understanding but enough for people to make a more informed decision on who to vote for

>Hickeys
You are supposed to be 18 here pal

I swear jason blahino made a video exactly the same as OP with all sorts of prerequisites to be a "real man". Always the insecure little men who come up with this stuff.

Learning chinkspeak right now. They will start taking over so I want to be able to work with them to end up making them work for me. Anyway I only actually commented to say fucking KEK at that webm gj

>>Knows politics & history
>>Has well thought out opinions

I can imagine some Jow Forumstard who screams "jews are ebul" noding his head over these.

t. plays 3ds in public