Would you date a girl who could physically overpower you?

Would you date a girl who could physically overpower you?

Attached: 27816146_445055089231029_7176674877401726976_n.webm (640x800, 1.22M)

woah she can punch a bag 1/4 the size of a normal bag I’m sure she could take a male in a fight

i would absolutely skullfuck her and put her in the ground in about 10 seconds flat

I'm 6'4 and 255lb. If I cover my balls she can hit me all she wants and nothing will happen. Just lying on top of her will end the """fight""".

Probably not because she'd have to be like disgustingly big for that to happen.

But by some miracle of CNS superpowers she can without being ugly then ya girl rape my ass idgaf.

nigga thats my number one fantasy

>would you date an even number that ends with a three

This.

>Not wanting a 6'4 amazonian qt to overpower you and force you to give her children

No matter how strong a girl is if you bearhug her there is literally nothing she can do

This, sucks having a femdom fetish and knowing that you could overpower them eith ease.

>mfw I know who OP's slut is

Believe me, the last thing she wants is to overpower someone.

Attached: 153264355.jpg (640x360, 151K)

>I know who OP's slut is

I'm sure you do

i bet those punches are like being tickled with a feather

Attached: capture-20180411-065751.png (907x695, 571K)

sauce us up breh

Look up gabi garcia. Bitch is literally BR shrek

No. I would marry her.

There are no girls like that. Last time one tried to show off her punching skills from years of training she almost broke her arm on me.

but can she take a punch?

Lol, no

>couldn't even be assed to put a fake profile pic in the template

Your shooping skills need improvement.

Sure thing user

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-11.png (541x586, 677K)

I don't want to be a punching bag but i wouldn't mind a Wrestle/Judofu.

When I was around 10-11 i took Judo classes and was often set up to spar against a 13-14yo girl who was physically larger and a belt or two higher than me.

It was pretty hot desu especially when she had me in a ground hold with my face in her bosom.

Attached: judofemdom.jpg (640x360, 27K)

I did some judo when I was back in middle school. Relativly big dojo, with an insane ratio of black belts and little to no beginners, so I was often paired with adult women black belts... And none of them would even be a challenge for me physically. Once you learn how to not give them your strength for them to work against you, they are simply no match in standing battles (it's another matter on the ground though)
I also remember this very cute girl, I think she was 16 or so, who took judo for self defence and reached the top of her age and weight group in the regional area... And she was scarred shitless of me, despite myself being a total beginner two years younger than her, just because I made her realize how powerless she was against men (as a beginner, I didn't have the skill and courtesy to react to her attacks like grown up judoka do...)

I doubt they could, but I would absolutely date a tomboy martial artist girl in a heartbeat.

sometimes I even fantasize about it

ahahahahahahahahah OHWAIT YOUR SERIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THIS IS THREATENING AOHONOONONONONONONON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1482159472493.gif (369x271, 2.21M)

Yes.

God that webm is pathetic

Stop being a little bitch and post some pictures of her then. I want to see how fragile her little ribs are.

ITT: retarded fitizens who have never stepped in the ring who also think their muscles will help win against someone with that much obvious training.

>that much obvious training

>doesn't tie her hair back
>no stance
>no defense
>tiny punching bag barely moves

She ain't shit.

Literally never, if I can't easily overpower a girl I wouldnt date her.
Ghosted a 6'4 qt because she was too close to my height and I'm not used to looking straight at people, especially girls. If I can't lift you up and squat you for reps you're probably too fat.

>6'5 210lb

Are you this much of a moron or just upset your ego got destroyed?

women always drops their guard, since no one ever hit them back

>throws nothing but straights
>against a bag that weighs less than 60 lbs
>stiff as fuck
>poor headmovment

At least post Rose

Attached: 1508442012521.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Stronger women are my fetish, but it would have to be some genetic freak or literal amazonian out of mythology

That is...pretty bad technique actually.

Roastie detected, post body

I mean I'm 6'5" 220lbs so honestly I have no idea what someone like that would look like. I've only seen a few girls taller than me irl and they were all skinny or slightly fit. Now if it was a girl who roids their nuts on I might be fucked. I guess yeah if she's attractive and loyal I'd definitely be ok with it and it would be nice having someone to work out with again.

>wrestling matches over who gets to be top
Yes please.

PLEASE EAT

No

Also
>Implying that would happen

unfortunately this

Sure, but they'd be pretty damn rare. I do Muay Thai and I'm 6'1.