How are you going to handle the summer if you live and get around places where the weather is going to be sunshine...

How are you going to handle the summer if you live and get around places where the weather is going to be sunshine mostly? It's the most depressing part of the year for me.

Attached: cttx0hmce0z01.jpg (750x1334, 223K)

All prescribed by medic.
I'll be doing just fine thanks for asking.k

Attached: pills.jpg (2672x2592, 568K)

staying in a low sunlight room during the day feels good

Christ

I truly am glad I get to be fully conscious as I live my lack of life, I can't imagine the day you realize that all that time is gone and you were in a half dazed state the whole time

>fell for the pill meme

I hope you live at least somewhere with free healthcare. Pills do not solve anything.

smelly dyke desu

I miss Pregabalin, you could get 300mg off the shelf with no prescription. But then normies here started doing it and now you need a prescription.

Yes it's 250eur per year single payer healthcare, all of the pills were for free except the Zyban were free.

Best to combine with diazepam tbqh desu.

typo there
Only paid for the Zyban.

I usually drink with it, makes me 10x more drunk without being nauseated or blacking out.

Zoloft here. /comf/

That's pretty much my evening menu, red wine and diazepam to troll Jow Forums after on it.
You get used to it too, it kinda wears off so I try to take minimal dosage, skip days, keep changing combinations of the pills I got.

Nah tried that and Lexapro, Paxil, etc. They make me really fat and later get anticholinergic sides like arrhythmia, agitation, sweating, sleeplessness.

yeah the tolerance builds up exceptionally quick.

nigga you are aware you're just treating symptoms with those pills?
there must be a bigger problem that you should try and solve

That's why you take tianeptine, reverse some of the benzo addiction.
That's why you don't escalate with the same benzo.
That's why you just take time off with the pills a week or so.

Wow you must be really smart irl, how did you know?

I try to get enough exercise, meditate and watch comedy to get my stress levels down

yeah sorry for sounding like a condescening prick but I knew a guy who tried to fix everything with a shit ton of pills which fucked him up with side effects and in the end it just turned out he had low T

I fucked 40 hookers too.
Had 11 failed ltr.
Make 30k eur in a country where GDP per capita is 10k eur.
I'm fine thx.

Summer is legitimately the worst season of the year. I hate the smell of barbecues and freshly mowed grass. It just conjures up memories of exclusion. Same with sounds of people laughing or splashing around in pools.

An AR-15 and 1,500 rounds and a few bombs should do it OP. Have fun. Don't let them take you alive.

Attached: 1526840761557.gif (500x246, 528K)

Noob. AK-47.

Attached: 10-ar-696x402.jpg (696x402, 44K)

You ever tried just cheering the fuck up?