How do we save women from the wall?

After trawling through social media I'm stunned at how unnattractive all the girls I crushed on in HS are now. And they're only in their mid 20s

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-214442.jpg (1536x1567, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iR36CrSw-Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-214847.jpg (1536x1785, 895K)

We dont

Attached: 1488141963635.jpg (414x479, 59K)

And this is her in 2016. You wouldn’t worry about these things if you weren’t a virgin.

Attached: 60929640-CFD0-48CD-8A94-3D85AD0BDCE8.jpg (1728x2592, 513K)

She was always disgusting to be fair

If only Tom wouldn't be a dwarf he would have alpha chad genetics

She's legit milf tier

Attached: Gabrielle-Union-Never-Aging-20.png (600x400, 383K)

Rough seeing Natalie Portman look the way she did in Ahnihilation

blakc don crack broo

It always shocks me to see a woman with so much hubris she’ll actually say “I’m willing to settle” out loud without even bothering to mask the words.

settle as in settle down, get married and start a family you retard. notice how she says "i can't" right after? urine idiot mate

that’s my point you faggot. if she bothered to mask her words she would have said “settle down” which has more positive connotations, but she didn’t. She said “settle”, not hiding that she’s tired of fucking bad boys and is ready to commit to some unexciting sap. Hubris.

We cant. They need to save themselves... Its a path they need to find in their inner s3lf

On the other hand they deserve it.

They have all when they're young. They need not to be sluts and settle while theyre young. Otherwise sluts and beta orbiters deserve each other

Let women hit the wall

they deserve it

She looks better now.

But we all know that nigger women have high test. So it is a no no for me... Unless i became gay or some shit like that

You save them by marrying them young in b4 r9k

There’s a reason that all this used to be common knowledge, and it wasn’t because of the “patriarchy” trying to keep women down.

Got married when I was 20 to a guy that was thirty.
Two sons, we both work decent jobs, and I'm 29 now. Never let myself get fat, and I try to dress up and look my best...

But it doesn't matter.
Men are designed to go after you g fertile women.
Men aren't capable of loving a woman for life. Ten to fifteen years tops.

>Men aren't capable of loving a woman for life

maybe because women aren't capable of not letting themselves turn to shit for life unless they're so active they're literally a professional athlete

>girl here

whatever you say, bro

Attached: CA7FE9F2-0442-42C5-8F1A-99EA40DB87C2.jpg (491x507, 229K)

What do you really expect average women to do? Not age?
Even if you don't smoke or drink or eat a bunch of shit, you still age.
Women get a shit deal because our fertility window is so narrow. No guy wants a woman at the end of her fertility window, regardless of anything else she does for him.

Lel this projecting

NEVER get married lads.

no matter what your girl looks like now she WILL become a tired old hag in your eyes one day, and you wonder what the fuck you are doing with her when there are fresh 20 year olds out there. there are no exceptions.

ITT: incels

Attached: FD22FA06-FA66-4D2D-914A-71D196E4B875.jpg (640x789, 89K)

Maybe you are a shitty woman, with a shitty personality. I can prove it : you are in Jow Forums now.

Came here to say Sabrina could still get it. Only a complete faggot would say otherwise.

Just imagine if you bagged Jessica Simpson in her prime. You'd feel like the luckiest guy on earth.

But 10 years later this is what you come home to every night. and it's literally only get worse with each passing day, there is NO possible improvement. You can't beat time.

Have girlfriends, have long term relationships. fuck, have kids if you want. but do NOT tie yourself to one woman, it is just an idiotic business deal. You are only going to grow more attractive while she grows older.

Attached: Jessica-Simpson-drunk-photos-07 (1).jpg (700x700, 57K)

lel
what the fuck are you talking about

ITT: millenials who don’t know a damn thing about commitment

if you married someone who you grotesque you are the only one to blame
fucking lazy ass mellenials always shitting up whatever they touch

Do you have to use so many cuss words?

the problem in our society is men aren't allowed to cheat.

so many marriages and long term relationships would be saved if men were just allowed a casual fuck once in a while

what women need to relaise is that not matter how much we love you, we're still gonna want to sleep with others. it's nothing personal, and it doesn't mean we don't love you, it's just something we need to get out of our system

lel
sorry : (

You have to get lucky. My aunt is in her late 40's and is still super hot.

Easy solution.
Don’t get married until your mid thirties.

youtube.com/watch?v=iR36CrSw-Gc
44 years old

Nothing you can do. Only date women no older than 15 (18 if you are in clappistan) and discard them when they turn 25, that is the point when they start losing their looks.
Never EVER put your leg in a bear trap by having a child. Have your tubes tied just in case.

I mean, fair point.

I don't believe you are a woman. Post pics NOW

This doesn’t stop them from hitting the wall, this just means some poor motherfucker gets shackled to a walled girl for the back half of his life. Nothing wrecks a woman’s body like motherhood.

that didn't answer the fucking question you faggot

he answered mine

yes
i’m white trash
sue me

Stop them from getting fat. There is no difference between MJH in those two pictures other than the amount of weight she has gained.
Her hair and skin are just as healthy and pretty as they were when she was 20. It's nothing more than a change in body fat.
If she went through some weight loss she'd probably look great.

Attached: 1487562174370.png (1139x358, 444K)

>Hurr durr,OMG women AGE who would have thought that!? Thank god Im gonna age like wine hehe,gonna get all the young pussy hehe.Pass me the soy

>tfw you're smashing puss left and right in your 30's meanwhile roasties getting toastie

Attached: pepe aju frog fort.png (720x398, 411K)

You have a shit marriage if that's the case. My parents have been married 40 years and still make way too much noise at night when I stay for the holidays.

>haha im gonna stay young and attractive forever and im totally not makin this thread cuz im a permavirgin who didnt get any pussy

>tfw you're a 32 year old khv
w-what do?

Attached: 2323.jpg (1369x2048, 160K)

t. millennial

whitecels btfo

Attached: dash.jpg (620x543, 79K)

user, did you get lucky with your aunt?

Attached: 8EBF2FB6-C521-4541-85F8-4AF02A10C25F.png (400x200, 130K)

i would still smell her braps

this is a beautiful painting by a talented artist, even if the subject is beyond grotesque

cuck

bro, a month of dieting and she'd be back to her normal sexy self. she probably just enjoys a nice piece of pie more than looking good.

This. My parents don't even have that much sex anymore and both grew chubby and my mom nearly never dresses up. But both have similar interests and are at least best friends. 30 years counting.

Have you tried telling them to stop fucking so loudly because you’re trying to get some sleep?

How uncreative. The correct response is to make even more noise with your own partner.

invite some brothers from the hood round and make it a real party!

No I don't think my uncle would like that very much. I accidentally flirted with her when I got drunk at a family party though...

> have your tubes tied

poor amy adams

Typical response. The real way to respond is to have scat fetish sex very loudly with a prostitute.

“That’s right. Take a nice steaming shit right in my mouthy you filthy whore.”

does your father know yet?

Penissa Joan Fart

if you think the only thing different about her is her weight you are delusional. 20 year olds have a youth and energy that 35+ old women simply cannot match.

This.

I hook up with 18-22 y/o tinder sluts for this exact reason. Anyone older than me (27) gets tired real fast.

Fucking dogs and sucking dog dick, please!

>Switch men with women
>Same shit

There is no saving women from the wall. Are women "saving" basement dwelling losers?

You can't save em because it's reality. Women hit the wall and decline rapidly. Nothing we can do

women dont have hte urge to fuck everyone like we do. women only cheat if they have a reason to cheat, like if their man is a loser or he's treating them bad. men don't need a reason to want to fuck others, it's just how we are naturally are.

remove all that makeup and shes disgusting

getting pretty worked up over a /tv/ meme lad

>Men aren't capable of loving a woman for life. Ten to fifteen years tops.

That's 10-15 years more than any woman will truly love a man.
Sage

Fuck what happened to her. She went from 10/10 to 7/10 in a span of 2 years. WTF

>Not age?
How about not turning into a blob?

Prime Jessica was closer to 17 years ago. She's not a goblin, and practically slim for an American. She's had her kids and she's worth $150 million personally overseeing a $1 billion empire. You'd be absolutely fucking brain dead not to accept that lot in life. that is IF she was willing to stay with you.

love these

Attached: MRAs.png (954x459, 377K)

Good looks are a meme.

dude do you think a woman's wealth means ANYTHING to me? I dont give a shit cos im not a fucking pansy, i can make my own way in life. It doesn't matter whether a girl is a cashier or a CEO to me. That doesn't change whether or not I want to sleep with her

I feel you OP. So many got fat after a couple years in college. The weirdest part is that they still have their shitty attitude from when they were prime pussy. It blows my mind.

The pics are funny.
But to be honest, I'd be the same and try to 'explore' the world if I wasn't such an anxious fuck.
Can't blame people for wanting to have fun.

Attached: 7DXP4R.png (970x728, 927K)

>Prime Jessica was closer to 17 years ago.
Holy shit I feel so old.

you haven't fucked any CEOs, this is a fact.

>going from place to place and man to man

How can they be so idiotic that they have no clue what is the only asset and leverage they have?

Attached: Tightness.jpg (735x628, 151K)

Typical non-arguement from a feminine stance. No addressing the point, just imply the guy cannot get sex and think that's enough. If you actually read the point you'd see that the position of the woman is irrelevant, that's the entire basis of what i'm saying

Attached: when-he-has-2-warrants-multiple-felonies-3-kids-4-19473965.png (500x522, 146K)

Attached: DZLuYhuU0AA7oJU.jpg (359x382, 17K)

My point was that if you'd fucked a women in any position of power you'd understand that that implicated competence and the accoutrements it affords is hot as fuck. That is unless you're the easily intimidated type.

Hillary’s face

Attached: ACB4CA55-D3EC-444F-916F-5AC09E85110B.jpg (272x256, 21K)

Feminism virgin vs cult leader chad

>she took the neckpill

I’m 30 and my tinder filter is set to 18-25. Not even joking.

Sometimes I think maybe I should just fake my age on tinder and write 27 or something since I can easily pass for it. But that’s kinda lame so I don’t.

You don't care as much as you get older. Sure you still notice looks and shit but other aspects become more important, such as if whether or not they drive you insane. Granted you still have limits (hamplanets not ok), it's pretty liberating actually

Men aren’t any better. Most late 20’s guys I know or see have distended beer guts and shit hairlines