STD

So i been seeing this qt3. 14 prostitute lately. Only 20 years old and very good sex. Problem is I cant cum with condom on.
So I said: "too bad Its with condom, but still enjoyed bb."
Then she said: I never do without, but since you're young and clean. I might make an exception. She wanted to see me tested first and show her own STD test to prove she is clean

So should i fuck her raw if STD shows clean?
(mind you she fucks 5-8 guys a day 4 days a week)

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-140947~01.png (1440x2279, 1.99M)

QUIT PROSTIES NOW MOTHERFUCKER

this

Jelly roastie detected.

Op, you keep banging prosties... But keep that fucking condom on. Just cum on her tities without condom

Another slutty roastie who wants user to spend more money and time on her used up pussy and not spend less time and money on fuckiing some other used up pussy (prostie)

>roastie
r/incels refugee detected. nah bro I just got addicted to them at one stage (you know how it is)

Cause you got an addiction doesnt mean that everyone gonna get one. Turd.

once the bro unwraps that shit there's no going back for him. But back to r/incels NOW

but for you*

Sounds like you are implying that a prostitute is somehow not a roastie? Pretty sure a literal prostitute is more used up than the average slut

i don't see a problem if you're both having regular std tests, from what i understand in countries where prostitution is legal that practice is an industry standard

If she fucks 5-8 guys a day, the test she shows you might not remain accurate. If you actually believe you're the only one she fucks raw you're a chump. Prossies make their money making men feel special.

Fucking is for losers.

But if you do and get an std, start dry fasting 3 days on 2 off. This will kill the std

come on dude, only 3 rules for fuking a prostitue. allways use condom, never go down and never kiss.

First off, stop fucking prostitutes you fucking retard.

Second off, if you really must, DO NOT DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM

>allways use condom, never go down and never kiss
this apply to every girl except long term girlfriend

ok, i agree.

While she's riding you on top, ask her to reach around and run her fingernails up your sack. Condoms won't matter at that point.

>getting an STD test for a literal prostitute
Have we ever seen such cuck levels reached before?

>Should I fuck a prostitute raw
>Will truvada fuck with my gains?

Get your life in order you fucking degenerate fuck you.

Says the guy who will be spending yet another night fucking his own hand in front of the computer lmao.

I'm actually on my lunch break shitposting. At any rate, if you think spending money on whores is better than jerking off you're completely retarded. Sort yourself out faggot and get a real woman. Or are you a fat disgusting piece of shit and no woman wants you unless you pay them?

>Prosties
They're greeeat!

This. What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to practice to convince yourself that hookers aren’t roasties of the highest order?

Attached: BFA5E8D7-D623-4F14-B333-8BD856594C65.jpg (600x589, 49K)

lmfao good luck ever getting laid if you refuse to kiss girls who arent your long term girlfriend.

She just wants to charge you exponentially more. There is a ton of pussy around...just get on tinder. Also she fucks thousands of guys a year....jesus CHRIST!!!!!.

Depends 100% what her name is
Which is?