Attainable natty???

Attainable natty???

Attached: 30077394_157693944925643_3368953509255839744_n.jpg (1080x1349, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEq8iFDG19c
youtube.com/watch?v=Te2nE7oBoUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure, franks a manlet and has been lifting for 15 years or so

No

He's natty. So, yeah.

This is called a preshow water fast, helps you get extremely lean. That, plus a pump, and it’s doable. No idea if he’s natty, but this look is.

Haha. No.

I genuinely believe Fronk's a lifetime natty, I might be a fool for that though.

dat dere mommytech

Attached: 1372569353438.jpg (200x380, 55K)

yes but +10 years

For some it's possible.
For you, maybe not.
Genetics brah

Honestly, with how much of an exhibitionist Frank is and his willingness to post videos and talk about things that most people would find embarrassing as fuck I believe him when he says that he would admit if he was on steroids.

Not for an asian.

Prob dude is small af. If your like 5'6 and below 150 pnds you can look like a beast in pictures.

Not natty. Haha, not even close.

You guys are all DYEL apparently. Started in January, huh? Well, you will learn. We all did.

yes youtu.be/QEq8iFDG19c

He's 5'10 aka perfect aesthetic height

Manlet detected

that's just dry as fuck

>Dat dere based Asian BBC

yes, put him next to someone who roids and he'll look ottermode. He is clearly just cut as hell

Haha, yes. He is really fucking light.

Frank said that he'll inform people when he goes on roids

Here's a simple formula for you. You know the "good looking, single, mentally stable" triangle diagram about women? Imagine the same kind of triangle with "natty, extremely big, extremely lean" on each corner.

You can get big while natty.
You can get lean while natty.
You can't get big and lean while natty.

He's not big. Dude is super light.

That guy is a turbo manlet. That kind of muscle on this twink frame are probably like 15lbs muscle. You can achieve that in a year with gomad if you are not a twink chink

I masturbate to his gf instagram pics.

Link

>Fronk
>Natty

Pick TWO

Frank is tripping 24/7.

Attached: 1523029985252.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I think so, he's been training a long time and he ain't even short really. I know fit has deluded people into thinking height goes from short immediately to tall but there is a 'normal' range
Let's say 5'7 and under is short, 5'8-5'11 is normal and 6+ is tall. that being said he's jacked at 5'10 aint nothing to knock you fags are all just salty as fuck cause you look like shit

m8 hes not big, hes like 150 lbs with 15 inch arms.

Manlet gagagga

Yeah....

>5'7 and under is short
>this makes me king of the manlets

Attached: GOD.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Great accomplishment, normie.

frank is natty as fuck retard

Definitely.

148ish pounds at 5'11 with 2.5 years lifting when this was taken. Fronk is def natty at 15 years of lifting

Attached: Snapchat-1022454641.jpg (720x1280, 222K)

They broke up senpai *angel thump*

>That pic
>5'11
>148 pounds
How? Do you have twig legs or something?

Attached: 1468523775729.png (524x541, 233K)

I think Fronk took some roids one time but I believe it doesn’t make him a non-natural.

Like popsicle sticks dude

>Like popsicle sticks dude
On purpose?

Yes. He weighs under 150 5'9". Might be difficult to maintain but is possible.

And here is at 199 just for comparison: youtube.com/watch?v=Te2nE7oBoUo

Sometimes I find myself getting back to this video. I don't know,but I like watching it

youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w

>not supersetting the food
>making it
Pick one

Yeah I think doing legs is mega boring so I don't

>pumpkin delts
>covered in dick skin
>mfw

Attached: 435245329834298.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Frank is the only person I believe is honestly natty.
He has recorded his eating and workout habits for years, I believe he would actually come out and say it if he roids. Because he doesnt give a fuck and is honest about everything else.

He's rich and doesnt sell workout plans or anything else, he doesnt make money of his physique so he has no reason to lie.

Tony huge of Enhanced athlete LOVES calling out fake nattys. He calls out matt ogus and plenty of others on youtube and his snapchat.
Tony says frank is natty and I believe him

Anyone who has been around roiders can tell you frank looks natty. He is lean and dry as fuck always. No water weight, no bitch tits or cannonball delts, not super vascular unless he has a pump.

Frank is Natty

Man, I wish you could just eat like a complete madlad, eating over 10k calories and then use that energy over the span of three days. Just so you don't have to cook and eat all the fucking time.

Those delts.....

yes

Jesus Christ, Frank, holy kek.

Dude at least do leg press it takes 5 mins for fucks sake.

He's documented his entire bodybuilding career so decide for yourself
short answer is yes

i miss meatball fronk

>148
>5'11''
my little bro is literally 5'11'' and weighs 165 and he's a lanklet. you're 148 and bigger? kek
LARP more user

Attached: 1488840907674.png (500x500, 122K)

You're retarded. 165 at that height would be a beer gutted fat fuck with a double chin. You're brother is confirmed disgusting and belongs in fph

Fuck that noise, I don't do legs out of principle at this point

I'm 162 right now so I can def see your brother looking smaller than that pic

Attached: Snapchat-913204752.jpg (1080x1920, 324K)

Lol what a fucking idiot. 148 at 5'11'' is literally skeletal tier.
Admit your true height manlet and maybe your weight to height ratio will match.

can confirm im 5”10 152 and im a skeleton/ottermode(barely)

That wasn't me buddy
That is

I'm 168 lbs at 5'9 and I sure as shit don't have a gut. Do I need to cut? Sure, but I'm not overweight.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not BSing. post legs for confirmation though.

not sure if you're samefagging as but this seems more reasonable.

sounds reasonable

See, popsicle sticks

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-102940.png (1080x1920, 2.41M)

kek who is the dyel standing behind him?

jfc

Attached: 1506206314951.jpg (293x212, 19K)

Frank "It's just creatine" Yong

you never know, butit would be very hard to look like this without gear
'lifting for 15 years' doesnt make your skin paper thin

The gym thot or the old one?
Gym thot is pretty hot but seems like a huge cunt.

what principle?

Attached: 1490859031722.gif (300x186, 2M)

> t. low test white boy

Attached: testosterone.jpg (1146x390, 67K)

what in the niggering christ

Attached: 1459265508480.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

this

He is very lean and huge to normies, but not huge by Jow Forums standards. It's camera angles.

Hear hear user, I'm so fucking tired of cooking I really wish I had the fortitude to do a 10k kCal meal and then just fast for three days while doing my sets.

Such is the life for us I guess.

Bitch I'm 185 at 5'9" and I bet I could beat your monkey ass into the ground without breaking a sweat. Cope harder faggot.

Attached: 1509920237987.png (356x299, 26K)

how the fuck is he so big at like 145lbs 5'9??? like wtf honestly

Attached: file.png (493x409, 278K)

He is german and translates something you cant translate word for word

depends on your genetics, but yes it's achievable.

That’s roids. If it weren’t roids, lots of guys on this site would be approaching looking like that. And almost no one is

delusion, Frank literally has nothing else to do with his life other than fitness and autistic programming

Delusion, workouts only take anywhere from 45min-2hr 3-6 days a week depending on the type of workout. Anyone with a full time job could do what Frank does fitness-wise. Diet and exercise simply don’t take up exorbitant amounts of time

The average lifter who isn't competing is nowhere near as consistent on a monthly basis and no fucking way for 10+ years, especially not on Jow Forums who's user base hasn't been lifting for nearly as long.
There's been a few examples over the years of people who have in CBTs though and their physique speaks for itself.
Most people also don't have access to an elite-tier coach who's responsible for Frank's current body, he didn't look nearly as good and was very clearly natty pre-2015.

"German"

>pre-2015
So you admit he’s juicing. Okay

>attainable natty
if you have to ask, then no it's not

No, if you actually knew anything about his very well documented progress it's when he began cutting from being >15% bf and gained a coach simultaneously, he didn't blow up in size.

Aaahaha. You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. He’s roiding

good retort

You have no proof and you’re pulling things out of your ass without sources, so yeah, take a shitpost, idiot. He’s roiding.

lmao, he's one of the only people who's completely documented his fitness progress from beginning to current in video form, it's all the visual evidence you could want.
I'm not trying to prove anything, I think strongly he's natty and I told you why retardo

>not remembering the mixtape in which he claims 5’8”
Yeah I know he’s said he’s taller since, but you know manlets.

He's 5'9" and stated so on several occasions.

He tried to hit 5'6" by "compressing his spine with heavy squats" Fronk is a strange dude.

>148ish pounds at 5'11

Attached: c31.png (600x630, 423K)

jesus christ how horrifying

I was 155 and 5' 11" in this pic.

Attached: 155.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Body
Dysmorphia