/Hobbies/

>birthday on Friday
>haven't ridden the motorcycle in months
>decide to take it out and go for a few hour ride and just leave for a while, still got some more planned.
>just me, my music and the sound of the engine
>no people, no annoyances

Truly a great life. What hobbies does Jow Forums have?

Attached: 20180411_224950.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

Recently learned how to play Slow Cheetah almost fully on my guitar.
Also trying to get better at rock climbing at an indoor place but shits hard. Guess it takes practice but I have only done a 5.6 'route' and failed a 5.7 twice. Love the feeling you get doing it though.

I have a friend who loves riding his bike but he lives like 12 or more hours away now otherwise he'd probably convince me to buy a bike and join him. What do you have op? Assuming pic is yours

Attached: 1522620179535.jpg (485x532, 37K)

>tfw been wanting to go rock climbing for a while

Keep it up, good stuff.

I recommend it because it gives you the same sort of good feel that lifting does. The feeling of tensing your whole body, working these, along with the accomplishment you feel when you pass something you find difficult.
It's super fun and feels good I see why it's so popular.

Attached: 1521911276015.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

Australian shitposting: The Thread

/p/hotography
h/o/oning
a few video games, including flight and racing sims
reading
skateboarding
I play drums but I couldn't bring mine to college

It's a shame the prices are ridiculous though, at least over here in strata

H-hacker!

>living an hour a away from Red River Gorge
feelsgoodman

Happy birthday user. I have a mild interest in bikes, used to be crazy about them when I real young but lost it as I got older. Family was always like they're really dangerous ur gonna die if you ever ride one. Kinda pussified me a bit, but may get one when I'm older and not as much of poorfag as I currently am now. In the meantime I keep enjoying guitar and drawing.

Attached: IMG_20171202_145000.jpg (3120x4160, 2.76M)

Kayaking is my love

I picked up skateboaring a couple months ago because I had no hobbies. It is fun as shit, and I look forward to it every day now. I really regret not starting when I was younger

>Slow Cheetah
Nice. All I want is to be able to play like Frusciante

lifting
playing guitar
reading scientific books
cooking
playing around with matlab

Aside from lifting, I've been reading a lot more. Also i draw sometimes. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20160213_214035.jpg (719x719, 180K)

Really good, miring hard

With color and bigger I'd hang that in my room.
Very nice.

i felt the same until a rock got stuck under my wheel and threw me off of the board. i know you arent supposed to land on your arms, but goddammit its instinct. ended up breaking both of them. haven't skated since. but i've picked up other hobbies.

DS Motorcycle riding + remote camping
Building my e36 racecar in my garage
Roadracing this year

Attached: 1390627271378.jpg (1024x582, 272K)

> racing green

my fucking guy

I'm trying to pick up learning guitar again but I'm too good at procrastinating.

Mostly just lifting and despair.

Attached: fuck_pingens.jpg (667x584, 92K)

This can't be real, 12 ppm is too high unless they're sedated or already dead, not sure why you'd want to crush already dead pigeons though lol

I like this a lot

thats a cool drawing man

Outside of lifting my main hobby is painting miniatures. I don't play any of the games, I just like to collect and paint. Streetwear/fashion, but I wouldn't entirely consider that a hobby. Also skateboarding but there has been snow on the ground for like 6 months so I haven't gone in a while

Attached: fbew7w5jg7r01.jpg (1500x905, 159K)

Been reading a lot lately. Not sure if it’s something to be proud of or hide

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Kind of jealous. I have been wanting to read more lately but haven't.

i used to do the same, this is a great hobby user