Alcohol is death

Alcohol and women combined have to be the biggest coalition of gains goblins ever.

I hardly drink but I did last night and feel like trash today. Its the worst thing ever.

Why do people even drink?

Whats the longest you guys have done without alcohol? Is it even possible to stay fit and drink?

Attached: 29314560_1593563424096202_532078557426352128_n.jpg (720x694, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908373/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full
ameerrosic.com/how-to-biohack-your-sleep-25-proven-scientific-methods/
globalherbalsupplies.com/vitamin_information/vitamin_b.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those dog memes with retard tier sentences are the most normie i have ever witnessed

I love them

this. they make me want to rip out my eyes and shove them up my ass untill i see a new world whithout shitty fucking retards acting even more fucking retarded for the sake of """""humor"""""

THE BEST

Wow I bet you think you’re a comedy conissour but probably are a Dane cook fan

Silliness is fun. Grow up.

I hate them because they remind of my dog

I miss you buddy

That makes sense. Dogs really are the best. Hopefully I die before mine does.

Is Dane Cook still a meme? I remember him from when I was a kid and he was a meme then.

I always confused Dane cook and tucker max. They're both mid 2000's lost causes.

not him, but can you telll what's funny about spelling like that? I really don't get it

Tucker Max was misogynistic frat humor; it's kind of what inspired TFM except it was just a lot more lewd (pre-2013, at least).

Also basically what inspired "Straight to Hell" except it was about bankers.

>Why do people even drink?
Currently, out of boredom. I work 12-13 hour days and I don't always have the energy to do a second workout or socialize with people, so I'll crush a six-pack and play video games and go to bed.

On the weekends, I rarely go out to bars because there's no return in it. I'll go out on a random "drinks" date just to meet someone, but that's really about it. If a friend visits me in the city or I go out of the city, drinking is usually involved and that's a binge in my book; accept it and move on.

>Whats the longest you guys have done without alcohol?
3 months of "encouraged" sobriety from a sub abuse therapist when I was in college. Pretty lame, but I was also in the 50-60 drinks range per week.

>Is it even possible to stay fit and drink?
Yes, it's all about moderation and common sense. All alcoholic drinks are heavy in calories and they dehydrate you; do what's necessary to counter those two factors and it won't ruin your progress.

Attached: race me faggot race me right now.png (477x649, 136K)

He looks like Harvey Weinstein now lol

I’ve gone 3 years without any drinks or drugs. Life is excellent and easier.

I drink to stave off hallucinations

Lowers cortisol.

I was drinking to shut my brain off. It was basically the only way to get any peace in my thoughts.

I have a beer like every three or four months

>drink no alcohol
>realize that 90% of all activities in society are around alcohol
>have to become a proto muslim, ethically and outwardly of sorts just to keep away from the liquid jew

Im 2nd year UNI student, like half of all my social interaction is drinking related

I used to be like this. Then i realized shit like this is one of the reasons i was an autist. Asserting superiority in something as fucking petty as internet memes is pathetic. It's meant to be a stupid joke, move on.

>the most normie
I'll admit that this "wholesome memes" trend is pretty normie-tier, but nothing will ever beat Harambe and Bee Movie as the be-all, end-all Kings of the Normie Meme.

I do the same, helps me to fall asleep and make my brain go to standby, otherwise this fucker will keep me awake at night.

For sure alcohol is terrible , I'm an ex alcohol / heroin addict who is down to about 2-3 beers a night , still bad but I need help sleeping right now.

Alcohol is worse than most drugs desu , k is nice and can be done without risk of addiction for 99/100 people

This is why a lot of people drink desu. And it's why I quit. We drink to shut off our brains instead of DEALING with our own thoughts and feelings.

Pussy way out senpai. Gotta deal with it and get better, not drink yourself asleep every night like some NEET.

I don't know how to deal with this shit.
I honestly don't know. I wake up and I am scared and nervous. I go to bed and I am scared and nervous. This shit follows me everywhere.
I don't get black out drunk, but one or two beers lower make me feel a little dizzy and it is a nice feeling. I know it's not good, but I don't know what else to do.

I never drink more than one beer and barely have alcohol in my flat. When I have a six pack, it's normally empty in 4 days. The same with sweets or junk food, so I barely buy that stuff and only clean food.

Barely anyone can control himself if he knows shit like that is in the house, so don't buy crap and your gains aren't in danger.

>bee-all

Not sure user. It's not easy for me either dealing with a break up. I just occupy myself with productive things like udemy courses for new certifications and reading.

Went of alcohol for lent. First time in 5 years I'd gone more than a week without drinking, probably first time ever going a month without a blackout. Made amazing gains. I've been back on it since lent ended, but I want to get off it again.

It ruins my gains, makes me fat and I always do stupid stuff with girls that makes me cringe. Like I pull but I blackout so only know because my mates tell me the next day.

Same here, except pretty much everything bar going and playing pool with one guy I know is drinking related. I think I should still be able to go out with my mates to clubs and have fun sober, or go to house parties and drink non-alcohol Becks or something?

>udemy courses
I started doing that too.
I don't even have something specific to be worried about, apart fro finding a job. And still my mind gets wound up about anything that could go wrong, anything that is new or unknown to me.
I'm just tired and exhausted from being afraid all the time. Sometimes I have short moments when this is gone and I am just all around content and those are the moments that keep me going because I hope I can achieve this more often or maybe even forever. But I also have moments when my worries manifest and I feel like as if I am close as fuck to a solid panic attack. And alcohol is just a reliable quick fix for this.

Don't drink alcohol free alcohol , it's super gay, unless you truly love that awful taste and unnecessary wheat consumption

To escape. If you're in a good place emotionally/mentally, there's literally no reason to drink a mood/mind-altering beverage. People who say they do it for the taste and/or people who say they're in an OK state of mind and just do it for "the fun of it", are either liars or not non-introspective.

You don't continue eating if you're satiated, you don't drink alcohol if you're well.

Whoops, forgot to erase that "not" at the end. To answer your other question, you can stay fit and drink. Alcohol is just another macro. It does completely blunt your body's ability to burn fat, though. So as long as you're aware of that and don't go stuffing your face while you drink, staying fit is totally do-able.

They were good for a while until normies ran it into the fucking ground. It's like the default lingo for pets now, it's so obnoxious. Same with ragefaces and stuff like that.

>why do people even drink?

>I know it's not good

>you don't drink alcohol if you're well

Moderate alcohol consumption is more healthy than not doing so, you bunch of autists.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908373/

Learn an instrument

But I drink out of the wrong reason.
Maybe physically it is not bad, since my consumption is moderate, but I don't think it is good for my head.

I played guitar years ago, I could try it again.

I wanna tell you to neck yourself, but I kek'd.

Do you need a good reason to eat vegetables or do you do so because it's healthier than not?

Moderate is generally 2-4 drinks for males. 1 drink for females.

a good alcohol alternative procedure that I have, which seem to work

>mediate for a bit
>use a infrared lamp (it makes the body produce melatonin)
>listen to music on a couch

Seems to work these days pretty well. Though not full proof.

fuck off druggy lolonlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.13477/full

I made a commitment to not drinking at all in 2018. So far I've stuck with it and it has honestly been one of my better decisions. Beyond losing weight, not messing with thots and not getting arrested; I can actually think clearly. What I truly want out of life is not only more realized but I actually take everyday as an action plan toward achieving those goals. My weekends aren't wasted in a bar or on a hangover. I've realized that women and wasteoid friends hold you back.

I'm focused on my money, health and surrounding myself with good people. Drinking has no place in any of that.

Attached: 1398388868557.jpg (125x121, 5K)

I hate getting black out drunk.
It makes me feel ashamed and the hangover depression is horrible.

It really is that taste - I tried just having coke and other normal fizzy drinks but I missed that crisp aftertaste from a beer way too much. Turns out it's the actual alcohol taste and it's quite weak of non-alcoholic beers. Just don't trust myself to have a x beer limit on a night out.

Really? I love it, drink to blackout every time I do drink. Just losing control and not having to worry. I kick myself at some of the stupid stuff, like walking up to a girl and saying "do you want to kiss right now" when wiped but I don't get much of a hangover - usually I have work the next day so I'm still drunk after a short 5-6 hour sleep so the hangover never fully hits. I also down water whenever I get home like mad, I could put 1-2 litres away before sleeping.

Attached: FB_IMG_1489885677312.jpg (720x719, 59K)

The reason alcohol is good is because of the phyto chemicals, which can be found in grapes or grape juice. And most beneficial effects are only seen in men above 45, and women above 55 , it can lower total blood cholesterol, increase HDL and minimize inflammation , blood clotting and atherosclerosis. But this is only with moderate intake which is defined as 1 drink a day for a woman or 2 for a man. And let me tell you, nobody fucking drinks just 1 drink.

Meditation and focus on my breating do help indeed, at least for calming my mind down for a while. I haven't thought about using light, although I know that blue light before sleeping is bad.
I will try the IR lamp since I have one.
Thanks for the advice, m80.

You're gonna make it user.

its also somewhat scientifically valid

ameerrosic.com/how-to-biohack-your-sleep-25-proven-scientific-methods/

Its in one of these columns. I think, though I am not sure that it helped me to overcome "really annoying, high pulse beating heart at night" syndrome. (which may be due to because I am a hard running person and when I dont exercise my body eats me up and DEMANDS I run outside like that)

>not being able to handle a hangover

I drink a pint of beer a day. I can't remember the last time I've drank more than that.

2-4 UNITS
Not 2-4 drinks. Also drink doesn't mean anything I drink 9.5% larger, drinking 4 would be equivilant to 8 normal beers

opbro. life is about balance. you're obviously young and drank too much. be more responsible. enjoy a few drinks once in a while but don't get trashed, girls see this as a sign of maturity. you don't have to go full mormon.

over two years without a drink. not an alcoholic, I just prefer not to drink

>12 hour shifts
Do you work in a NOC or SOC or similar? I think 4x10 is better.

Sorta. I was a stripper for two years.Drank like a fish. Pole danced nightly and went to the gym 4 days a week. Didn't get fat. My liver, on the other hand ended up getting inflamed, so I had to quit dancing and cut down on drinking.

i like me some k also

Nice quads

I'm 21, never drink anything but water
Not even cola
People drink because they're insecure and don't want to expose their real personality in a sane mental condition

good mindset user

feels

Haven't been drunk since 2007

>liking dogs is normie now
jesus christ, jus kill yourself already incel

Attached: 1231312213131.png (600x600, 168K)

never drank as a kid or student. friends didn't drink and i never felt the need to.

now 26, working pleb, bored AF. decided to drink my my first drink. bought a 500ml bottle of Smirnoff and some Mountain Dew.

Vodka tastes like disgusting medicine, how do you people drink this? Mixed half, so 250ml, with about the same amount of Mountain Dew and downed it on the way home from work....cus I was supposed to meet up with a chick that I was going to fukk and I wanted to be extra cool.

Started gettig tipsy AF after 20 minutes. Felt like I was sleep deprived and cudn't stop myself from dozing off. Anxiety only increased as I became frightened that I would crash in rush hour traffic and be arrested for drunk driving. Contemplated putting the hazard sign on and driving the rest of the way at 20 below the speed limit but didn't.

Arrived near chick's place safely. Head is pounding, still tipsy, anxiety is even more than usual. Wtf...this alcohol shit doesn't even work. Went to piss at a nearby Timmy's. Walking normally was slightly difficult.

Chick stood me up for 1.5 hrs cus she was chilling with her friend. Fucking bitch. By the time we did meet up, all the effects had worn off. Smashed her but it wasn't as nice as last time.

Pic not related. Just an attention grabber.

Attached: 1521787815687.jpg (917x960, 91K)

I'm 3 months sober from 5 years abusing alcohol, marijuana and ecstasy. I've made great gains and all my family are really impressed with my self improvement.
I've always been a very loveable guy by all people so it's hard to change your ways when everyone is smiling. But I realised I wasn't the one smiling so I quit my job and changed.
Feelsgoodman

>Driving while having your first drink ever
True chad

I just try to go low cal when I'm drinking. Gin and tonic or vodka soda and such. Alcohol will take a similar metabolic path as sugar so if you are on a low carb diet your body will process it faster so you can get more with less.

I prefer this over all of the shit from the last 9 fucking years, between meme magic and arninekay i fucking hate internet culture and I grew up in front of a screen

58 days clean & sober here user. Im proud of you.

8 years without a drink here boys. Never look back.

8 months clean ex heroin addict here. started lifting when i went to rehab and never looked back. keeps me sober to this day.

the problem here isnt the normies, it's the normies using snake syntax for dogs

>Is it even possible to stay fit and drink?
Yes you can get shitfaced drinking 1000 calories of vodka once a week.

I bet you like soy and wojak memes.

>jus kill yourself already incel

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

great work keep it up, user.

LE DOGGO XD, LE SO FUNNY !! MY FAVORITE SUBREBBIT

Solution to getting over the hump of eliminating alcoholic tendency and health fallout:

Buy some capsuled-powder* B-Vitamins (separately not as a combo). Specifically Thiamine, Niacin , B5(they usually sell it in stores as Pantothentic Acid) B6 and B12.

If you are borderline alcoholic or alcoholic, your body will deplete itself of essential nutrients and create malabsorption issues.

Malabsorption is a common problem with alcoholics in varying degrees and types of symptoms/outcomes. From anxiety, sleeplessness to full blown WKS hallucinosis and seizures. Thiamine has a long use of treating alcoholics. I'd recommend starting at 100-200mg a day.

I guarantee you after stopping and start taking BVitamins you will see a world of difference within a week, and gain relief of symptoms over several weeks. Craving will disappear and you will gain clarity. Your cognition and mental outlook will improve vastly and be able to reassert yourself in relation to your issues more effectively.

Drinking on them will replenish you somewhat, but you'll piss out a lot of it since alcohol is diuretic and most of them are water soluble.

globalherbalsupplies.com/vitamin_information/vitamin_b.htm

Also, you don't need reminding that alcohol abuse will fuck your test production.

Attached: 1489308383791s.jpg (200x151, 4K)

People usually drink because:
a. it's fun.
b. running from their problems
c. both

>tfw 16 days sober for the first time in like ten years

Feels good, bros. I don't think I'm quitting forever, but I want to try to have a non destructive relationship with booze for once in my life. Gonna stay sober for at least another week until a friend from out of state comes to visit.

Attached: 1523202740810.jpg (480x480, 37K)