Be me

>be me
>be a 27 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>wake up at noon
>clean my room but gain no existential benefits
>sat and drank coffee in my flat for almost 2 hours while browsing internet on my phone
>plan to go running then go to my full time job but don't have any idea what to do afterwards
>when I got home yesterday I binged on junk food out of habit
>have a complete failure of will to do anything: productive, intellectual, or neither; sitting in my small flat makes this clear

Attached: images.jpg (200x210, 4K)

Do summin about it m8. No good feeling sorry for yourself. You've 1 life lad may aswell make it count

Cut out the junk food. Pick up a hobby that is solitary in nature but can shuttle you to social environments.

get tinder and get your dick wet

Every morning you wake up and decide to keep up this bullshit. It's a choice. You chose to have a safe, boring life. I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. There are millions of people just like you and I'm sick of all your shit. You don't even know what it would mean to have an interesting life and you don't deserve to. Fuck off. I had to take risks and endanger myself and others constantly to get where I am, so why the fuck do you think you deserve the spoils of life having never worked for them? Shut the fuck up and go watch Netflix or something.

But of course you're a frogposter
Leave

Fuck off, at least he expressed willingness to improve himself

>left my flat at 5 pm to go in to my full time job (will likely just check my emails then go straight home)
>it's rush hour and the underground is packed with Staceys who see me as a disgusting subhuman; realise that if my job required work this would be hell

Why don't you, literally, just go to the gym for a few hours

He expressed the exact opposite of that.

Don't know what to say user besides get some will power to change. You just don't car enough to change unfortunately.

>I had to take risks and endanger myself and others constantly to get where I am
> endanger myself and others constantly

Attached: 1505566903151.png (235x292, 91K)

It may be too late for you at your age, not that you're even that old. I'm talking your brain is basically done wiring itself by the age of 25, meaning all your neural pathways are pretty well dug in by now. MEANING, that decisions you've been making and repeating for years will more likely than not continue to be made without you even thinking about it.

The only way to escape is to do something really crazy and out there. Throw yourself completely out of your comfort zone even if it makes no sense financially/work related or whatever the fuck.

Because listen, you're already miserable so what are you really losing if you change things up? Like I'm talking go to a different country, live in a van for a bit, do something interesting that will lead to some stories and build character.

You have to start improving your life somewhere and the rest will follow. People fuck up thinking that they need to change everything about their life in one massive shift; the is demonstrably false. If you pick one area to change you will soon find that the rest will start changing with it. What I mean is, if you start working out today and focus on making that a habit, that will lead you into a more positive cycle that will allow you achieve what you want.

You have a choice of whether you want to be bitch to the world or make one fucking change and see it through. It's your choice.

these

constantly tell yourself youre a beast who could be put into any environment and carve yourself out a good life.

youre ugly? cut bf% and get a tan that always adds 2+ points to your face

youve got no friends? just head to local bar have 1 drink 3 times a week, this can turn into a shit habit but ive been on my own incites before with no one and this was a way of getting a new social group which has worked for me.

lift and eat healthy, this alone can completely change your outlook on life, workout in the mornings and your on fire for the rest of the day. lifting makes you way better looking.

remember that the way you feel now is temporary, feeling like shit is not a constant thing. literally a couple of changes to your life will make you feel so much better and you'll have a reason to wake up in the morning. you'll be excited to face the new challenges of the day head on, and fucking destroy each of them one by one. you can embody success

Attached: hunter.jpg (800x450, 67K)

I would like to somehow find someone like that to do all the things with normies did in school and college, just way faster, and catch up to them in about a month.
I'm a little afraid the first person I seriously try this with will kill me, though.

This thread again. Where's the picture of your Dorito cheese dip?

Damn I thought this guy only spammed /lit/

>if my job required work
What. Are you a youtuber or something?

this bro right here

>I had to take risks and endanger myself and others constantly to get where I am
> endanger myself and others constantly

Attached: 1521993467989.jpg (306x306, 20K)