FAT TO FIT STORIES IDEAS FOR A SHORT

FAT TO FIT STORIES IDEAS FOR A SHORT

Hey Jow Forums

I'm working on a short film project and I want to make it about a fat guy who gets fit for... reasons....

So I wanted to ask for stories, pictures, ideas, material in general about the subject.

We will credit Jow Forums's anons of course.

Picture sort of related.

Attached: fat2fit.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4dJqJcEfJAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please spare us from this terrible film and go be gay on Reddit

No fat to fit story is even remotely interesting. You just think it is because it's literally the hardest thing you ever did despite it being exceptionally easy to execute.

For sure go away

Do it on boogie and then when everyone thinks he’ll make it he fucking dies and then it just ends.

I probably didn't explain myself correctly...............

It is'nt a sob story about someone working out and loosing his fat ass

It's something like: A fat lazy bastard gets in prison for "reasons" and is forced to work out during his time for.... "reasons"

I like the dying part.

the fuck are "reasons"

Reddit

The "Reasons" are the question of the post...

Ideas to change "reasons" for something more concrete.

He goes to prison for sucking too much cock and is forced to work out in prison to be a prettier bitch for jamal

OP is writing his autobiography.

I went from nearly 400 to under 190 because being fat sucked and I got fed up with it

that's like 99% of people's reasons for losing weight what the fuck are you expecting

A fiction idea for a fictional short film

fat guy ends up in prison for robbing a mcdonalds and got caught because he ran out of breath after running for a block and the police caught up to him and when he gets into prison the other prisoners bully him and he ends up getting tittyfucked in the shower while the guys doing it make pig noises and he gets nam flashbacks to high school where everyone bullied him and the girl he had a crush on rejected him hardcore before riding off in chad thundercocks car so he decides that because there is fuck all to do in prison and he doesn't wanna be someone's prison bitch to lose weight

there you go

it's something.

This has got to bait.

I'd love to see this in a cinema. The end could be his wife's boyfriend running up some stairs and raising his hands

Attached: rocky-steps.jpg (620x372, 45K)

Watch Frank yang's oddysee
youtu.be/4dJqJcEfJAE

Its realy weird and artsy but also amazingly filmed and edited. And it shows his mental en physical progress very well

ITS FUCKING LOSING

L O S I NG

NOT LOOSE

holy fucking shit I see this 10 fucking times a day LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL

Jeez... sorry... Since two "O"s usually sound like a U, it's a common mistake.. Why don't just use one sound for each character?

10/10, do this op

Congrats! How long did it take you and do you have any pics?

I was overweight and decided to change so I could be there for my wife and my wife's son at an older age.

Just watch the FatMeetsFire channel, inspired me a lot.
The guy definitely made it and is not even posting vids anymore.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

based

We should call it "Bigger Stan"

Attached: Big.Stan.2007.BDRip.720p.ENG.mkv_snapshot_00.32.55_[2017.10.14_21.21.45].jpg (1280x694, 212K)

this OP, do it on boogie. he can get sent to prison because he fails an alimony payment from his reasontly divorced wife who left him for a black man (all true) then in prison he needs to work out and get ripped so he can join the aryan brotherhood and get revenge on the outside. you can choose how he dies.

Yeah remember watching a few of his vids a year ago or so during my cut, very inspirational and he seems to have a good mix of confident and humble at the same time. Seems like a decent bloke.

Lost 103lbs myself so far. Still got about 15-20 to go. Rawrr. I will get there!

If you have to ask people for ideas on what to put in your movie, you should not be making a fucking movie.

Fuck off, brainlet.

Can someone give the source of this pic because if it's real it's highly motivating.

this is in no way real you deluded faggot
there is not one inch of saggy skin on the left how fucking stupid are you that you even remotely think that a body like the one on the left is not far beyond any kind of hope
the human body is a miracle but this one is fucked beyond repair