What do you do on your rest days?

What do you do on your rest days?
I gave up video games so im borded as fuck

Attached: take-this-bubble-challenge-beat-the-fuck-out-of-your-15562650.png (500x610, 155K)

>gave up hobby
>bored
Good lord. You have truly become a basic pleb

It was more of an addiction
Like 8 to 12 hours a day nonstop so i fave it up
Not even competitive game or skill based, shit like fallout 4 and GTA, so i gained nothing from it

>rest days

Going to clubs with friends, sleeping a lot

>addiction to video games

How the hell can you play a game for 8 hours? Fallout and GTA quests repeat themselves.

But good lord gain some discipline. Or just pick up a new hobby. Draw, or something.
You need rest days you overtraining goon

Good man. I've done the same. Now kiddos that play vidya for hours a day just seem like manchildren.
I only play pokemon, Kingdom hearts, and Persona games. And even then I get bored quickly.

I have a job, so on non-gym evenings I read or do some crafts.

Depression caused by unhealthy living and my one friend an heroing drove me into that put
Im slowly climbing out by getting fit

I can't bring myself to take a real rest day. I'm almost certainly hurting my own progress but it just feels wrong not to go to the gym.

Play guitar really. I game but not so much anymore. You could use the time to plan and bulk prepare meals for the week.

You actually do need rest days. When I was stalling out, after taking a two day break I did way better than I did before.

Video games are hardly the problem, it's more like a symptom of something else.

See

This
Unless your doing full body (lol

Just start binge reading, user

What do you recommend?

Try some self improvement like "how to make firends and influence people". It's an old book, but it's still relevant.

>I only play pokemon, Kingdom hearts, and Persona games
>calling others manchildren
lol

read the Inner Game of Tennis. doesn't matter if you play tennis or not

I used to play vidya a disgusting amount. I still play every day but only late at night after I've done everything else for the day. I read a fair bit, currently working through Lovecraft's entire collection, some of Poe's poems, and In Cold Blood by Capote. I also collect and listen to a lot of music. I just put new strings on my bass guitar and am in the process of finding lessons. If I wasn't in my apartment I'd probably look into having a little garden of veggies and herbs and possibly woodworking? I don't work with my hands much but I'd like to.

Jow Forums and running my business

Tai Chi and yoga

Feeling the spiritual gains as well

Playing chess and watching movies

I don't even have time for video games anymore

i wanna play splatoon when the japs aren't on goddammit

Attached: 1333166534802.jpg (184x184, 7K)

learn a language
read some books
fly a kite
attempt social interaction

not going to eliminate your boredom but I do a stretching/mobility day a few times per week at home on days I don't go to the gym. I have a foam roller and yoga mat. I usually play a podcast or something I like to listen to and roll out everything, then stretch, and do a few mobility exercises. I'm not super into yoga but ill throw in a yogaish flow or two as well.

I enjoy my rest days, gives me something to do for 45 minutes plus it really does benefit your body/feel good afterwards.

If I don't exercise for at least 1-1½h daily my depression makes me extremely catatonic.
I don't know what a "rest day" is

mobility work and vidya all day

> borded

i think studying spelling would be a productive use of your time