Literally give me one reason not to relegate squat/legs to once every 2 weeks if youre not an athlete

Literally give me one reason not to relegate squat/legs to once every 2 weeks if youre not an athlete

Attached: 5E60289C-5152-4642-A90D-D7F7B44CB364.jpg (640x853, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally give me one reason not to relegate any muscle group to once every 2 weeks if youre not an athlete

Because you want to be proportional?

I want her to stuff her stinky panties in my mouth haha

Once every two weeks is dumb, you might as well not do it at all. The visual imbalance also looks terrible. If you want to look aesthetic, it's good to avoid chicken legs. Girls know that meme.

Also source on the girl please, she's 10/10

>squat heavy once a week every week as a natty
>have huge SS quads and skinny upper body because slow muscle growth compared to legs
yeah ok totally proportional mr mark rippetoe SS shill

Attached: 5142F237-E0DC-4F17-8327-E66A86D3BBE5.jpg (804x743, 102K)

I want her to stuff her feet in my mouth haha

that apathetic stare in her eyes
awkward and condescending body language
excellent
you know she didn't want to take the photos
probably did it to keep user quiet
i bet she left user not long after these and is getting fucked by chad and loving it
she smiles with chad
she never smiled with user

your lower body is naturally bigger dipshit
upper body strength will never come close to your hips and legs unless you neglect them

>user

>implying

user being a word for the anonymous person taking the photo not for the faggots on this board

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

Might be wrong

DOMS are much worse if you don't work the group at least weekly

>your lower body is naturally bigger
>therefore work it every week to make it even bigger than your upper body to get proportion!
the absolute state of fit!

Attached: 28231D35-6036-456C-85CF-0183F1C3286F.jpg (640x853, 44K)

then do it why do you need the approval of others

she is begging to get impregnated

because i like to squat. i do it 4 times a week

post more laura!

Attached: whoa.jpg (348x260, 17K)

I haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

Bigger leg muscles = higher TDEE = easier to lose fat

Squats work your upper body too if done correctly

Fuck off rippletits

People will make fun of how small your legs are

>dips work your legs because you need to keep them up to do the exercise!

Sauce
a
u
c
e

Attached: 1515982753675.jpg (800x1257, 302K)

lower body being bigger is the correct proportion
consider therapy for your dysmorphia

Your upper body has to balance and keep the weight in control, so yes it does work your upperbody.

Increased overall muscle protein synthesis is shown when training lower body with moderate to heavy weight. Improves upper body gains. If you don't want bulky legs do low reps high weight. 1-6 reps a set.

If you don't like squats or training legs I'd suggest finding a lower body exercise you enjoy. It's more important you enjoy your training if you're a newbie so you can remain consistent. If you aren't a newbie then stop being a mentally weak ass bitch and do the stuff you don't want to do because you'll improve your discipline.

what do you think is working to support the bar on your back while you're squatting? Not like you'd know since you don't do them XD

They do though. If you don't get hamstring DOMS from dips, you're not dipping heavy enough.

the squat, especially the lowbar and front squat, make you fight for thoracic extension, strengthening your upper back

can you please stop making threads with her pics, im trying to do nofap

Why? Just stop jerking off more than once a day. That's it. That's all you have to do

haha lol nice dude

Just do leg press or lunges once a week. Not terribly tedious, you can fit them into a back or arm workout.

I'm dead.

She aint that hot too skinny

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

enjoy bros

repped

>She aint that hot too skinny

Attached: High test posters.png (854x539, 394K)

squats work everything.. dont fall for the memes boys - squats and deadlifts are the MOST important exercises for a nice symmetrical build

Shut the fuck up. You work your quads more doing proper bench press then you work your chest or back or arms doing squats

if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body.

The squat explosively enough to do a behind the neck push-press with 50% of your squat 1RM for reps, with a hold at the top and controlled lowering of the weight.

There, everything but eccentric chest, in one simple movement.
Also enough stretching with going from ATG high bar to elbow-locked hold to replace your mobility training.

>squat explosively enough to do a behind the neck push-press with 50% of your squat 1RM
Or I could do exercises which don't have a non-trivial chance of resulting in horrible traumatic injury

haha

Or you could be a fucking pussy who can't even safely push press 2pl8 for reps, yes.

>wanting to be fit
>not wanting to be strong
>shiggydiggy

>Work your quads more than chest

Wtf am i even reading
Boi, you're not benching nearly that much weight that that is true. Don't confuse elite performance with the average joe who is struggling to get much past two plate

aw fuck thats a perfect ham sandwich

> see that child and woman sculpture right above her
>totes agree

THIS IS WHAT POWERFAGS LITERALLY BELIEVE

>not an athlete

That's your mistake. Don't be a gymcel. Being a gymcel is how you end up posting "how much do I need to left to get a gf?" threads on a Friday night while you chug whey and cry.

Give me one good reason why you should incorperate pushpress in your leg workout in order to also hit chest instead of just doing more regular exercises

thanks haha

It's fun to do

I've stopped lifting for 2 years ( been lifting for 4 years + ) and i''m going back but no idea what workout to do because i have bicep and triceps tendonitis..any tips or advice ?

Attached: 1511376450830.png (485x443, 26K)

Considering they are literally posting their naked gf pussy spread open etc I think it's a cuck fetish.
The girl gets to be a whore for a lot of people to a lot of random anons to fap too. This combined with the fact that the guy is probably extremely beta to want this to happen, he is also showing that even an autist like him can get a gf. Problem is she is whore, and he is mentally weak faggot himself but clearly he doesn't understand this.
It's sad and pathetic.

Your upper body needs more volume. Your peoblem has nothing to do with squats.

Bro, muscle growth is systemic. You don't even have to do SS. All you need is a 5x10 once or twice a week. You can't manage that? Anything else is a bitch excuse.

>boohoohoo but I don't wike squets, daddy! :^(

Literally give me one reason not to be an athlete.

A chain is strong as the weakest link. You're opening yourself up to all kinds of problems and potential injuries if you skip legs.

People will look at your proportions and instantly know you're a stick limbed weak faggot who only lifts because he's too ugly and uncharismatic to get girls on his own.