How to go from obese to looking like trunks?

6ft, 286lb man here

I have hypothyroidism and obese, what exercises list on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday can I do for the rest of my life that will get me fit and make me look like trunks body?

I don't want to keep switching up exercises, I want to stick to the same ones that will get me to my target body.

How long will it take? Can I gain huge amount of muscle while trying to lose weight on a calorie deficit?

Attached: trunksbuff.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength
youtube.com/watch?v=T17AyCOaHVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best bet is to read the sticky and watch athlean x

SS

go find out a hyperbolic time chamber and sign up

Attached: hardon.png (596x334, 464K)

You read the fucking sticky.

>have hypothyroidism
Good luck then lol. I have Hashimoto's (you do too probably) and let's just say losing weight isn't as easy as moving more and eating less.

5/3/1, pullups and cardio.

Attached: a1a1b5506ac7e49064cbee795b48939c.jpg (1060x1161, 157K)

Fuck off jeff.

What am I suppose to do then to lose weight if having hypo is hopeless?
What is 5/3/1?

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

Get killed by Cell x failure

Attached: file.jpg (437x512, 69K)

Will this get me big and strong while looking sexy naked or will I look like shit with monster strength?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=T17AyCOaHVk
there ya go

Cut and read the stickyx10

Intermittent fasting/ one meal a day will help with metabolism and offsetting effects of hypothyroids. It's no excuse to stay fat.

Start with a strength training program like 5x5.

So don't eat 2 days per week and when I do eat I should consume within 4 hours? I'd rather go straight to a workout that I can stick to for the rest of my life, is there anything like that?

Why do you keep asking questions when the answers are in the sticky? And why even bring up hypothyroidism when you can take medicine for it? Oh right, because you're making excuses.

Attached: question.jpg (800x610, 70K)

>brainlet response

kys and reborn in an animated universe, then ss+gomad

Can I stay on SS for the rest of my life to get a sexy physique?

anyone?

SS+GOMAD
Get big son

Can I stay on SS for the rest of my life and get a sexy physique with it?

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anyone

Why are you fixated on one routine? Also autistic?

Yes which is why I want one routine.

5/3/1 would be good. Has progressive overload and you can add accessories

So this would give me good strength while also giving me a sexy body? What accessories would you recommend?

Is this the 5/3/1?: t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

anyone

steroids

If you're dedicated, although it would be really inefficient, you'd spend years achieving results you could get in 6 months if you're going for aesthetics.
Gotta make sacrifices to look good. Strength routines don't shed (much) weight, don't expect to look good if you're not willing to control your diet. It's a lifestyle, not just something you do for a year or two and then you never have to worry about it again.