Is grip work important? If so, how important?

Is grip work important? If so, how important?

I'm thinking of buying some grip plates but I see some say avoid them because it doesn't strengthen your grip? Legit or autism?

Attached: Lvg8coV.jpg (700x777, 91K)

not really, when grip starts becoming an issue just use straps and you're golden

Thanks

Delete this pic rn

Supportive grip is important for stuff like double overhand deadlift.
Pinch grip can just be developed with plates like you say.
Crushing grip is built with stuff like captain of crush grippers.

If you are worried about forearm development, you really need to think about your forearm training like you would think about building your bench press or squat.
Watch a bunch of arm wrestling training videos for ideas about ways to build your forearm if that's your real concern. If you just need a strong supportive grip then you can do deadhangs from a pull up bar for time.

Most important part of grip training for strength or size is also working the muscles that open your hand with therapy putty or rubber bands. Forearm tendonitis sucks.

"My forearms just grew and my grip became unreal from simply holding onto the bar, my sets were always very slow and clean so it was never an issue for me."

-Dorian Yates in response to grip strength and forearm aesthetics

>being a lady's man
>being a ladies' man
>being a lady-man

Why does the dude with one girl look more insecure than the dude with no girls?
Has ol' boi in the cap t r a n s c e n d e d ?

I'm the middle type, except I get no pussy. So very good at shallow communication and being the "center of attention" but absolute shit at scalating it.

Attached: 1358016294552.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Don't do this OP, unless you want to be a limped handed faggot. Train your grip you pussy.

>Dorian who, said typical fit dyel

so your the clown jester. Not the chad. you are their entertainment.

The guy on right just smiling to ease the awkwardness while the left guy has his natural expression

this picture makes me laugh so hard. im the fucker all the way on the right in this pic. fuck my life but i can't help but laugh

Attached: 1447427921090.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

Attached: 1521691927947.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Nobody can steal your gf if you don’t have one.

Ded

Attached: 1523466284946.jpg (326x245, 9K)

well done

Attached: 1488414966199.gif (534x380, 2.24M)

Hey man delete this

Attached: 1373578267976.jpg (395x402, 32K)

Do every pull exercise with a suicide grip. Free forearm work and you won't even notice.

delet

fuck that, grip lags so far behind hands and legs on deadlifts

not saying that you should ignore grip strength, but you don't sacrifice the largest muscles in your body because the shitty grip muscles lag behind

>hands and legs

i meant back and legs

Attached: 1523212853650.jpg (815x664, 138K)

4 if you count the one taking the picture

Deadlifted lmao 185lb today and it fell out of my hands on the last rep. Double overhand.

Gonna do dead hangs and plate pinches. Good?

Attached: 1523289408451.jpg (260x194, 4K)