Tinder

Ok you guys it finally happened. Im meeting up with a girl from tinder. The only problem is im autistic as fuck. I never thought id get to this point so i have no idea what to do when we go out or what to talk about please help. Keep in mind ive never gone out with a girl before and i dont want to fuck this up. Thanks

To keep it fitness related do you incorporate any type of cardio before or after lifting and if so what kind and how often?

Attached: 20180411_092654.png (1440x2560, 404K)

Dating a girl with a heart condition? Seizure disorder?

just talk to her like you would a male friend. autists always get it wrong and treat girls like widdle princesses and act completely different around them compared to how they normally do, just b urself unironically

dude dont freak out or she'll run away as fast as her heart can let her

If dubs text her “yeah you can eat this dick Friday after 1pm”

Everyones autistic on dates though, rarely had one without her or me doing something awkward, you'll be fine brah you're gonna make it

good job, user (if not a larp). Also, don't tell her "that's pretty scary". You don't need to broadcast that your nervous, etc.

She's nervous, you're nervous, so just accept it and don't focus on it.

Also just talk to her like you would your aunt or a female cousin you respect. Meaning: keep it light, casual, not dark/creepy. She's not your "bro" so keep the insults/joking at other people's expense to a minimum, otherwise you'll look like a complete jerk.

Just have fun with it and look at it as gaining experience to make the next time that much easier.

she looks ugly as fk

>assuming people on /fit have bros

how often do you flirt and make sexual innuendo with your bros?

msg her “haha wouldn’t it be crazy if you had a heart attack because of your heart problems and I just like fucked your unconscious body haha lol that’d be weird tho”

using AM and PM, is this an american thing?

Me saying thats pretty scary was my response to her saying she cant drink coffee cause shes super sensitive to caffeine and it gives her a panic attack. Thanks for the advice though

>muh le panic attack
drop her

Not a panic attack. She's bipolar. My sister drank coffee once and had a psychotic attack.

She looks like a plain Jane, nextdoor nice girl... But she has actually fucked and sucked a few hundred cocks already...

dude, it's not like he's signing up to marry and breed w/her. it's a fucking casual first meetup, not even really a date. This is how you build social gains with women, retard.

Kek. Your autismo is showing...

Lmao if dubs send this

why waste the money, have you ever dated a muh panic attack woman? plus she looks ugly af. this is how you build social gains with ugly women.

Looks fat

Thanks im pretty bad at planning things in general though. Any ideas on what we should do?

>hella down

smesh

Social what? This is called simping.

To get girls you just need a social circle. I've seen uggos get girlfriends just because they are friends of her friends and shit like that.

You can be a good looking chad, lift and other shit. But if you dont have a social circle to speak good of you you will have difficulties getting girlfriends.

Women rely a lot on status. And a good way to get "status" while you're still young is by having a social circle.

Learned this through my experiences.

nah, caffeine is a drug, if someone is sensible to it there is nothing to complain.
some people can't drink alcohol, others can't drink caffeine.

To OP: the most important thing to keep in mind is that you'll met other girls.
don't worry to much about her, just try to enjoy yourself and don't do anything only for her (for example, if she want to go somewhere you don't like, don't go).
if there is something worthy of a relationship, you two will figure it out soon, otherwise just use it as an experience, next time you'll feel less awkward.

Spend 50-100dollars at least for a few dates... Only then she will be ready and comfy opening her legs in your presence...
Or. Go pay a prostie 100 dollars and she gives you some nice package without the need to wait.

>reddit spacing
>reddit words
makes you think

lol, for a tinder date? no son
first date should be /extremely/ simple and low-commitment
get coffee and go for a walk somewhere cool
if that goes well you can bump up to something fun like minigolf or bowling or lunch or whatever, but the first one should be something that is cheap and you can bail out of at any time in case shit goes sideways.

Nigger. Dont bs me, fucking normie. You simps are giving him typical r/relationships advice. Fucking imbecile degenerate roastie-plagated simps

Grab ONE (1) drink. After that ONE drink ask her to come back to yours.

>she says no
wish her a good night and wait until she texts you in a few days. If she doesn't, text her next week.

>she says yes
smash

But user, she's a nice shy girl, who is a virgin (doesnt count anal and oral sex though)... How dare you ask her to go to a stranger's house on a first date?...

She looks like a landwhale so maybe food is a better option

Attached: Slobodan-Praljak.jpg (326x245, 8K)

Roll

used to happen to me too
it's all about feeling like you've lost control of your body

sounds good for muscle confusion

>Im meeting up with a girl from tinder.
LMAO NO YOU'RE NOT
NIGGA I'VE HAD DATES LINED UP JUST LIKE THIS AND EVEN HAD NUDES SENT THE NIGHT BEFORE AND GOT CANCELLED HOUR BEFORE THE MEETUP

Uh....pretty frequently actually. No homo though right?

Lol so much this

>Hey I'm so sorry but something came up and I can't meet up tonight! Sorry again!

Like bitch if you don't want to hang out with me just say so. I've got 4 other girls I could have been talking to and now you wasted my time.

>meet up with girl from tinder
>uglier in person

PRETTY MUCH EVERY TIME REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1515252065968.jpg (720x404, 20K)

People pointing out she's ugly.

And they're right.

>yea I'm down to hang out
>oh shit that's actually pretty scary

Attached: 1518092122311.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

Right on the money

>Roastie fucked someone else before you and sex turned out to be pretty nice so the roastie dumped you before even the first date lol

This.
>Months ago was desperate for sex.
>No money to go with prosties.

>Match with uggo studying literature. Shes like 3lat best 3-4/10. At worst im 6-7/10. I study medicine and im 187cm tall and pretty much fit.

>Uggo starts asking me questions about my politics, religion etc.

>Unmatched that pretencious cunt in 0.5seconds

everytime

Take it easy and try not to mentally multiply the significance of the date, as us spergs tend to do.
This is not a test for all future interactions with women. If it doesn't go so well, leant from it and move on. Losing the autism can take practice.

>when you swipe right and can't tell its a tranny
hehe anybody know this feel?

Real talk. First of all you need to train that. Social skills are called skills for a reason. I was home schooled for my whole life and extremely shy, but few years after a college I got my shit together and am dating models right now. You'll be fine, too but you need to train. Secondly, try just to have a fun. The worst thing that can happen is that you'll have some preset expectations, things get messy if you'll not fulfill them in your mind (e.g. constantly asking yourself if she's having fun with you, judging everything that you said etc).

I know that feel

pass or smash lads?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 10.48.18 AM.png (472x596, 252K)

She looks fat and ugly and non-white also
Please ghost on her

Last time I met a questionable girl she ended up being fat. Pics were hard to tell but she was hot in the old ones.

>go on first date we go for walk/bike on popular trail

>she is wearing tight ass clothes big was and tits but suspiously bigger than I thought.

>second date go to her apartment

>she takes pants off switches to yoga pants.

>her ass was the shape of a melted ice cream cone

>boner no existent

>she rubs was on me but it's beauty and the ham beast

>We watch some shitty mark walberg movie about him having black brother or some shit

>leave

>I give it one more shot for some reason

>go see star wars rogue one

>I fall asleep because movie so boring I fucking hate star wars.

>she says i look like ugly dude in movie

>I see giant monster trying to kill Han and day it's her

>she gets hella mad and won't talk to me

>lost wallet that night

>we stop texting the day later

Never again

No way he can pull that.

Go eat something to some CASUAL place and then go for a drink. If you won't have mutual topics start making observational jokes like pointing at some couple and asking "what do you think, isn't she more dominant in bed?" "are they together, he seems too good for her" and similar bullshit.

do you have anything better to do on a wednesday?

Slut

Lol no. Describe yours...

smash. short haired chicks are generally wyld in bed. last short haired girl i fukked literally asked me to punch her in the back of the head, she fuckin loved it lmao it was hilarious

>I give it one more shot for some reason
Lad you're retarded. You know full well you're desperate as shit

Are you gay, you faggot? Brainlet shitfuck. You only pass on her if you know shes 100% certified virgin and you want to marry her and have a dream romcom-like happy life...

lmfao lad that is wild I've never had the opportunity to smash a chick's head but there was one girl very much into erotic asphyxiation that was pretty crazy. apparently anal and near death experiences are better than cocaine, who'd a thunk it?

I think that's the force awakens you went to see brah. Han solo isn't in rougue one

i was holding back laughter as i was doing it, was honestly fuckin hilarious. and yeah chicks like that are good for a few sessions but you never wanna keep them around for too long otherwise they might fuck your life up

>he actually thinks I'm waiting for advice from Jow Forums
the absolute state

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>how often do you flirt and make sexual innuendos with your bros
Literally all the time. I-I’m not gay I s-swear.

I was at the time hadn't been laid in a while. Was thinking about just getting a blow job wasn't worth.

Probably I block them out.

>hella
Dropped

god i have so many bad tinder stories. this one is from last weekend

>meet up with girl after talking a lot on tinder
>meet up
>doesn't look as good as pictures
>mad at myself for falling for the angle jew again
>proceed with rest of the date
>actually enjoy myself and had fun
>going to drop her off
>wondering if i should kiss her but not really sure what i want to do yet
>dont do it
>go home
>she texts me and long story short starts tripping that i didnt kiss her
>told her it was nothing personal and maybe next time ;)
>'yeah right user, if you really wanted to kiss me you would've done it! we spent all day together!'
>instant wtf
>lose a lot of attraction to her
>decide ill give her a second date because she was sweet
>we make plans but she bails the day before because something came up
>'ok, np, let's do monday instead.'
>'sure user that works'
>monday comes
>something came up
>'hey sorry something came up that i need to take care of, can we reschedule??'
>ghosts me
>never hear from her again
>probably assmad/insecure that i flaked on her

i swear man fuck tinder. a bunch of weird girls on here. sadly all the cool/cute girls i meet never hit me up after the first date. oh well.

Mood/10

The problem is that I don't have friends and the ones I did have at high school did not really want me around because I sounded retarded and they treated me like a little kid

>>ghosts me
i dont get it. why can't these chicks just say LOOK im not interested. its like they get off ignoring you
this one chick i fucked. literally ghosted me the 2nd time we was suppose to meet. but she constantly likes my photos on ig and comments on them.
i hate these bitches

What was your date? Did you pick her up? Give a noob some details please.

Smash

Because then most of dudes become more clingy or straight aggressive.

not on him but my tinder dates go like this
>ask where shes located
>if shes been funny go straight for the coffee date
>say i'll meet her at Starbucks near her
>if shes dtf she'll ask me to pick her up then i'll consider adding lunch/dinner to the "adventure"
keep it cheap and DONT BE GOOFBALL TRYING TO ENTERTAIN HER. THAT ONLY WORKS IF SHES PRETTY MUCH ALREADY FEELING U AND U CAN SAY RAPE AND SHE'LL STILL FUCK YOU

Ya shits so annoying. Worst is girl who texted me for like a week seemed super into me then just disappeared. I got so mad like why waste me time. Soon as I ask to hang she got weird and disappears. I understand not being into me but why waste my time. Your girl just sounded crazy dodged a bullet m8

Why do you type like that?

I understand that I guess. but as a guy it sucks when somebody texts you hourly then drops you like it never existed.

It was to a museum. I normally leave these kinds of dates to the second or third one since girls are usually hesitant to even meet up in the first place but we were talking so much before that we were able to make it work.

I offered to pick her up but she got dropped off at my place. In my experience most girls don't want to be picked up on the first date because like I said they are already scared about meeting up so I normally just say 'i can meet you there or pick you up, whatever works.'

you have to keep in mind that pretty much every chick has had a lot of weird thirsty dudes hitting them up and some chicks have had at least one REALLY bad tinder date, worse than any of the shit we are complaining about here.

when we meet up with women, we're worried they're fat/ugly. when girls meet up with us they're worried we're going to be a creep and murder them.

Hey user dont worry about it. You wont get better unless you experience this shit first hand. Just go with open mind and try to have fun for YOURSELF first. You might fail or do something weird but that's the hustle of getting better at social interactions.

No, because Americans generally know that if someone says 1oclock, they're not talking about 1 in the fucking morning. We do have at least that much common sense. Let's grab dinner at 5? Yeah, you have dinner in the pm, so thats the answer to that. Coffee at 9? Nobody has coffee thy close to bed so you know it's am. Americans almost never use am and pm after a time.

> when girls meet up with us they're worried we're going to be a creep and murder them.
this part is why i dislike using tinder. it makes act super nice to them. because i dont wanna make it seem like im trying to murder. which throws off my game. especially since girls have horrible verbal skills

If dubs text her “yeah you can eat this dick Friday after 1pm”

Lazy and on my phone.

she looks like a grad student in some sort of usless major. Trying to be artsy and cute with no makeup but not realising shes almost in her 30s and still takes the bus everywhere, shes put her pic as reading something in an attempt to look interesting. But in reality her degree is nothing but a badge of honour and debt. Shes now looking for a tall dark and handsome man to take her and her lousy debt. She only want an well paid educated man to match her PHD as she is so intelligent(so she thinks).

OP the reason a chick like that dates you is because you are above her. Grow some, get some confidence you will do alot better.

>nobody drinks coffee that late
The American knowledge of world culture strikes again

>talk to girl but unsure what to make of her from pics
>also a manlet so panicking because no heights listed or asked for
>meet up, have maybe an inch on her at best
>also severely qt face (to me)
It may have just been because she was nice and I liked talking to her but fug now I can't forget thinking how qt I thought/think she is but she had to ghost me after that one.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG I thought I looked even better in person than my pics

Attached: 28593248752.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Thanks for the feedback. Wish me luck m8s

This actually. Fuck panic attack broads. They are cancer.
t. dated one for a year and lived with her for another

every fucking time. then they have the nerve to tell me im better looking in person than my pictures.

He’s absolutely right tho you fucking crackhead.

You're not Sherlock Holmes nigga

used to have friends with benefits with one she was a 5/10

used her a s a cum dumpster

went to the same uni
>one night she went to he uni nightclub kept texting me blahblah
>asked why i wouldnt go home with her.... I had to explain i could band her any day with an hours notice.
>there are hundreds of girls out tonight id like to have sex with them.
>panic attack exhumes, asks me to take her home, so i walk her to the exit put her in a cab hand her the fare and go home.
>be really drunk, pull, go to girls house 3 roads away from her,
>fuc
>get kicked out for being to drunk and coked up and saying weird shit ( fair enough )
>pretend im still out and start texting panic attack
>go to her house and fuck no condom(felt dirty putting another girls juices in her pussy)
>she does oral, i dont reciprocate.
>leave straight away to do lines with my mates back at my house.
>dont reply to her texts for a week till im horny again
>rinse repeat.
>she ended up going nuts and blocked me from everything as i wouldnt get into a relationship
>used to take her anxiety meds for fun tho. Miss them bad boys. Valium is funking awsome awesome

BASED degenerate

Attached: 1497121292516.png (485x443, 22K)

you dont sorry

This is one chad ass story If it was real too bad it's not.

Fuckin nice bro. But that's what panic attack broads do. They start to freak out and if you give them leeway sooner than you know it they're dependent on you. That's why I ghosted my ex lmao

>I had to explain i could band her any day with an hours notice
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

My tinder pics are not even that good though, like I thought I was at my best during the date but I don't know anymore

Attached: 1516119931173.png (427x559, 307K)

look man. some of these chicks are SERIAL DATERS. you didnt wow her enough.
did you text her after the date?

Women love men who are dark and mysterious. Stare at her the whole time without blinking. If she looks back at you in the eyes for more than five seconds, say "the fuck you looking at?" and reach into your jacket like you're packing heat.

Good luck, user.