Gains Goblins

Been dating same girl since junior year of HS, currently sophomore in College at Clemson.

She dumped me Saturday to "focus on herself" or some thotlogic BS. I promptly deleted all pics with her, blocked everything but her number, and threw away all the shit she gave me. I have since been able to wake up early and make it to the gym twice a day. Since then I have also been asked to attend sorority functions at UGA, UK, Clemson, Auburn, and Miami.

ex gf asked me to get back together, but I said no despite of the fact that I kinda want to. I will not play a thots games

tl;dr:

>get rid of your gains goblin if you want to make it

Attached: millie-mackintosh-workout-instagram-1451555644-view-0.png (460x374, 280K)

lolol sororities. nice blog...

give me her number user I’ll make an honest woman out of her

gym twice a day? what the fuck are you doing

>dumped you on saturday
>already wants back

Guess chad didn't even bother to fuck her more than once

>have conservative qt Mexican D1 athlete gf
>Cooks, cleans, swallows
>Still manage gym, school, and a 40 hour work week
>Fuck like rabbits and then get fed tacos

They aren't all goblinas. Just the white "pay attention to me" ones.

>Focus on myself

Why are so many women so similar everywhere in the West? It’s actually Insane how thots all seem to believe they’re unique and original when they are anything but.
I’m not complaining entirely as the new age of thottery means sloot behaviour is more widely accepted and if you’re in decent nick then you can get easy pussy.
But my god, most women these days have zero charisma, literally zero

Also a sophmore student a clemson, how tf you getting to fike twice a day. I have to go late at night becuase its so crowded all the time

>ex gf asked me to get back together, but I said no despite of the fact that I kinda want to

Good, people rarely deserve second chances especially selfish thots. Stay strong brah

This.

>Got an asian QT3.14
>watches twitch streams
>plays video games
>has own great career

If your gf is being a gains goblin just tell them holy shit.

I told my gf and she stopped immediately.

beta white male with asian wife? don't have any children please

w-where are her legs?

whatever it is its not fitness related

So you choose to focus on yourself, right?

>be me
>Tfw no gf
>Lift to get a gf
>Get a gf
>Dump gf because she is distracting me and ruining my gains
>Tfw no gf

Attached: 1523205000538.jpg (324x322, 46K)

You should've posted this shit on the frog board.

upvoted

She probably dumped you to suck Brad off so she wouldn’t be “cheating” on you and thought she could just jump right back in. Don’t let her. Stay as mentally strong as you are physically strong.

Also, stop going to the gym twice a day. You’re gonna raise your cortisol levels and stall gains/go bald, fag.

Following the path to gymceldom

So much this. Or she found out chad had no.money lol she wants her beta bux back

Imagine what master race.... Would... Come out.... Lel. Small ego. Small dick. Short stature. Ugly eyes.

Yeah. Otherwise why would he write a post about that whore on Jow Forums. He just thinks of himself bruhhh

if you're just "dating" her, who gives a fuck. If you're just horny, respond and fuck her.

You don't need to be in a relationship to fuck someone and no one ever said you can't lead a girl on especially if she's not willing to make things more official herself.

This, girls who are athletes says alot about their character. Every one of my girlfreinds has been an athlete in a sport at national level.

-amazing toned legs
-firm ass
-no fat
-looks decent without makeup
-enjoy fit hobbies like rock climbing, biking ect
-can wrestle with them and pick them up and throwthem around and they love it
-high sex drive

>Roasties know about common law marriage and relationships

>Gives advice to betas online

>Beta follows advice and is trapped with a whore

call women thots and you don't deserve a new gf. I would dump you too, OP.

thanks for the upboat good sir

This also 100%

She wanted to bang some dude (thought she was "catching feelings" or something) and then for whatever reason realized her mistake (he didn't respond to her advances, or she realized she was being a child). Absolutely do not let her back in.

Difference between men and women is that men want to bang everyone around them and consider fairly consistently their feelings towards their girlfriend and choose not to. Women cheat mentally and when they start they think they can pop in and out of their real relationship because they're being told constantly the only thing that matters is themselves and getting what they want.

As everyone says in my country: "contacto cero y gym" (zero contact and gym)

I'm glad you guys are strong enough to peep the bullshit.

If you ever break up, never go back.

>tfw gf isnt a gains goblin but is a gains goddess and is fit and encourages fit behaviors.

Attached: 1519626262557.jpg (184x184, 8K)

You just gotta keep your bitches in line. Mine tries to get me to pout around with her every few days and I just ignore it and get her to cook me dinner when I get back from training.

All women are like this, you know you have a problem when she wont pause the act and get shit done.

So you threw a temper tantrum like a girl? LOL all you did was make yourself look pathetic

Throwing a temper tantrum like a girl is the smartest and most alpha thing a man can do in any situation.

Nice man, good on you for not going back. Just block her number at this point too, you may as well go all the way. My GF was using her insecurities to try and gains goblin me but I set her straight.

>ex gf asked me to get back together, but I said no despite of the fact that I kinda want to. I will not play a thots games
good

Same shit 2011-2017 relationship. Lost 50 pounds, built muscle. Fucking hella bitches. Ex begged me to take her back after her baby daddy dips, kid dies, no job, college dropout.

Good man, but just do one workout a day senpai

So what did you do after you woke up from your dream that you ever actually had a girlfriend?

-looks decent without makeup
-can wrestle with them and pick them up and throwthem around and they love it

These two are underrated as fuck. Finally have Gf that I can play rough with and she loves it, plus she rarely wears makeup and looks great. I would take those two qualities in a 8/10 over a "10/10" only with makeup on

Developing into a better man is the best revenge possible, not only will she regret dumping you, but you get to move up the food chain and select a better mate.

had a a girl like this. They can be major sluts too though.

She was obviously hurting op. op, listen here, ur a good man with a lot to offer so don't waste it on some random blonde girl who goes off

to f*ck a brad and then comes crawling back when she realized she can't get anyone better

yeah i found just dont be a beta and they can be loyal. But as soon as you weak, sad, acting beta they start sniffing for another jock to fuck. But it keeps you on your toes....

So he's clearly taking action based on some thotlogic BS.

>proud of that

lmfao what has this board come to