2018 not using cbd oil in ur stack. This cured my depression, anxiety, and gave me great gains...

2018 not using cbd oil in ur stack. This cured my depression, anxiety, and gave me great gains. It’s expensive but my favorite supp

Attached: 7ED1B1D6-4184-44D3-9A9C-96D5ED1C8110.jpg (615x730, 71K)

agreed just got some bluebird this week too actually

Does it show up in drug tests? That's all that worries me

just ordered some more of that fine complete cbd
whats your fav user?

how much do you spend and do the different colors mean anything

i cured my anxiety and depression by not self-diagnosing myself with made up shit

What does it do?

Wow depression and anxiety is not real, thanks for discovering this user. Im cured

Helps with inflammation, can help anxiety and sleep issues. Its all the medicinal benefits of weed without the high

$30 every 2 weeks for me
the orange and green one give me a more sedative feel. the blue is great for school/work

It is expensive. No other supplement is that expensive, it’s just hyper taxed because it’s a marijuana byproduct.
As much as I’d like to use it because of the god tier anti-inflammatory properties, I can’t get over how much I’m essentially being ripped of in the purchase.

Takes all the fun out of marijuanas and then is sold to you at a 10x its worth.

Worse then snake oil.

It does. It’s fucked up but if you’re moderately active you might be safe not taking it a month before you plan on getting drug tested.
>inb4 I get screened regularly and randomly and I’ll face serious repercussions for taking it
Don’t fucking take it then.
The drug test will essentially show positive for cannabinoids.

I'll stick to THC distillate

This too. Tumblr “there’s something wrong with me mentality “ is more toxic than anything else. Go to a therapist if you feel so messed up.

You can order these anywhere? You don’t need a perscription?

Where do they sell this?

It's so over priced, I can't imagine it being that good desu. You could probably make your own for cheaper buying weed illegally lol

I've heard it doesn't work unless there's THC in it, suppose to have synergistic effects or something.

I bought a bottle of this a month ago, haven't used it that much because I heard it lowered test.

But I've been training so good damn hard that it's making my depression and mode worse. Hardly ever take a rest day.

I'm wondering if I should start taking this shit but I'm on a cut.

I just feel like I'm in a state of depression that I can't get out of because I'm always trying to play catch up to trying to make more fitness goals.

Anyone with anxiety vouch for this?Considering using it to help get back into kickboxing

You probably can. I just googled “how to make cbd oil” and all the methods are retardedly easy, but most methods will also extract the THC (meaning they’ll get you incredibly fucked up).
You can probably yield gallons at a few dollars if you’re growing the plants yourself.

>I've heard it doesn't work unless there's THC in it
That’s a lie. My wife used to buy some CBD suppositories for menstrual cramps and they were supposedly THC free (she hates feeling high) and they would do what they were supposed to do.
We literally just stopped buying them because they’re stupid expensive (like $60 for a two pack) all because they’re made out of weed.

I don’t have high anxiety. How does that feel? What is the sensation?

it helped me. that i dont really give a fuck when ppl stare at me.
but yeah this shit is EXPENSIVE

Has being without anxiety helped you to have less anxiety when you do have it?

No working out and proper nutrition cured me of those beta ailments

He meant this

>beta ailments
Anxiety is literally a response to danger, only a clinically reckless moron wouldn't get anxiety from real life threats.

yes. have no issue talking to people or caring what they think of me.

Thanks man. Needed to know if it was actually worth buying

WTF!"!!

JUST WENT TO THE FRIDGE and take the CBD oil I had bought a month ago... and now the liquid is all muddy and has fluff it in.

IS THAT NORMAL? Is my batch ruined?

Yeah, REAL threats. Not """anxiety""" like Tumblr, 4chin and Reddit queers claim they have.

You're just a numbskull with low brain activity.

is 10ml enough to tell if this stuff works for you?

Imagine being so DYEL that things still threaten you

ISHYGDDT

Man you guys are seriously babbies. What is so bad that you get chronic anxiety you need to medicate? Seriously.

yes.

thanks senpai, gonna pick up some of that bluebird shit then I guess

Depression and anxiety are called "being human".

CLINICAL depression and anxiety are things you could possibly seek help for.

Self diagnosing with depression and anxiety is like self diagnosing with "my knees are sore when I run 80 miles". It's something everyone deals with.

make sure to use the firsttime code to save money

also dont get classic.

nowadays yes because humans are living in an unhealthy environment

scam
go sell your shit elsewhere pajeet

Wrong. If you take a normal dose of hemp-derived CBD oil (as opposed to marijuana-derived), it will not show up on a drug test because there is virtually no THC in hemp-derived CBD. You'd have to be taking 100x the normal dose of hemp-derived CBD for it to show up in a drug test.

The only difference between humans now and humans from whatever period you are referencing is that we have incredible amounts of time doing absolutely nothing with not purpose and so we can focus on the the depression and anxiety we think we are having.

If you think that some other magical timeline existed where people were never sad or worried you're legit retarded.

Just store it in a dark pantry you mong. Do you put your olive oil in the fridge too? Jesus christ

>we have incredible amounts of time doing absolutely nothing with not purpose
This is unironically the number one cause of depression. Having no responsibilities, duties, goals, or ambitions makes lifestyle decisions not worth living.

I get anxiety sometimes when I open my eyes and I think things are looking at me. Even hearing my name causes anxiety. My mind moves too quick. I can’t take the time to actually react to things. I think these are consequences of really low self esteem.

At this point, are there drugs I can take to help me out? Also social anxiety is pretty bad.

Attached: 7A072D11-72FF-499A-A958-A9313E9570A5.jpg (905x1280, 113K)

Wanted to jump in here. I've been taking CBD oil and this is after years of therapy and trying medications. I'm a moderately successful person, I don't worry about money, and I have a MA but I can't get control on my anxiety. All day I push that shit down and then at night it comes erupting out.

I don't think I'm special or that my problems are unique but some people just suffer from anxiety man. Therapy can't fix it, and medications make me feel worse.

I sometimes have the sensation my body is soaking in water and it gives me something like anxiety, not that I have any issue with real people. It just happened one day and never went away. I can't help it. Maybe it'll go away when I work out more, hence Jow Forums.

This is so goofy lol

>i dont experience anxiety therefore i am going to pretend it isnt real

Is cancer not real because you don't have it either? I will admit it is overdiagnosed and that meds are overprescribed, but anxiety is a real illness.

The fact that we live in a hyperstimulating world our bodies and minds didn't evolve for

Is it possible my anxiety has come from recreationally using marijuana, in part? That’s my theory but if I believe it it becomes true, or do sober people have these issues too?

I don't drink or smoke and it's been harder since I have no relief from my symptoms. I was also never a pot smoker though I did drink heavily through my 20s (military life and not knowing better).

Best of luck. Why do you get anxiety or what does it feel like

> Marijuana literally causes paranoia.
> You can go into full blown panic attacks from smoking.
> People often develop anxiety disorders after smoking regularly.

OFCOURSE DOES THE WEED INCREASE/GIVE YOU ANXIETY. IT'S LITERALLY A DRUG THAT MIMICS SCHIZOPHRENIA AT HIGH DOSES/FREQUENT.

How hard is this for the weed shill to get through their thick heads?

Just because you can't die from weed doesn't mean it's a safe drug and especially not for your mental health.

I use weed 1-2 a week. My question is can prolonged use like that have a serious effect. Not HURRRRR SMOKE WEED ALL DAY LMAOO

Even smoking it bi weekly will put your mental health down the drainer, this isn't as "hehe 420 proggresive trannyfucking, safe the mudpeople of Wakanda" as these weed shills says it is, they like to omit the mental effects of weed.

I’m hyper alert and come come down from it. I’m also extremely hard on myself. Keeps me up all night.

Not him, but I have panic attacks in social situations - it feels like someone dumped a bucket of cold water on my head and that im losing control of my body. With bad ones i have no choice but to leave the room even if someone is talking to me.

ITT brainlets believe in this placebo bullshit and pay hard-earned GBPs for it

>t. Some NEET

The weight of your opinion crushes us, sir.

Lifting should have no bearing on whether things should be threatening to you or not.

the cbd will not show up in drug tests for weed as those test for delta 9 THC
the problem is that a lot of these cbd tinctures will have small amounts of residual thc in them which obviously can make you test positive.
The only thing holding me back from taking it is the potential of residual thc

100% true, no one in my family has ever had anxiety or depression. ofc we rnt little bitches either

Calm down bird chest, there aren’t any chicks around for you to show off to

Attached: 50E75143-08C3-4D3D-973D-3012C572B61F.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Not surprising seeing that depression is more commonly found among intelligent people

What's the consensus best source for these?

California is out now that the legalized it, making the prices skyrocket.
Probably Colorado or Canada.

I meant a specific company or brand.

Bird chest?
What kind if nigger speak is that? Meaning I've only ever once heard somone utter that on the internet, and that was from some black guy trying to cuck white guys into feeling inferior to that monkey goon.

Are you a nigger by any chance?

what's the difference between hemp oil and cannabis cbd oil

Someone please answer i soul like to know too

Not the guy you're talking to, but you sound like a pain in the ass.

And "bird chest" is pretty common desu. My gf and her friend call guys bird-chest who puff up their chest and have a kind of put on tough-guy persona in the gym.

look up cbd isolate. I just ordered some for the first time because of a upcoming drug test. Ive read good things.

wrong

Even the .3 % thc has the possibility to show up on a drug test. Go for an isolate if you want to get it.

Cannabis/ marijuana plants have a higher amount of thc. These are illegal in most states. Hemp is the other form which has a minimal amount of thc. The legal limit according to federal law is near non existent but still enough to show up on a drug test.

Legality is not an issue where I live. Assuming there is not contaminates, is a CBD tincture made from hemp no different than a CBD tincture made from a high-CBD strain of cannabis?

Legality is not an issue where I live. Assuming there aren't any contaminates, is a CBD tincture made from hemp no different than a CBD tincture made from a high-CBD strain of cannabis?

From what I've read the difference comes from thc levels. If i had the choice I probably would try both and see which one is better. The cannabis one will get you high and the hemp will not. It will just help with inflammation, anxiety, and some other things. There's also some hemp products that are split into full spectrum and isolates. The full spectrum is recommended because it has more things in it besides cbd and thc that are supposedly there to help each other. The isolate only has cbd but ive read a lot of people prefer this one especially because you can't test positively on a drug test

>WAAAH BABY WANNA GET STOMED AND WATCH RICK AND MORTY WAAAH

bump

cannabis is degenerate

Ya? And what about hemp?

When i first started trying to lose weight i was eatting 800-1000 cals per meal. CBD helped me get through a lot of meals

once a week should be fine, 2x per week might get problematic

I would just buy weed. It is cheaper and the store that sells it is like a 2 minute from where I live.

That oil is not worth what they sell it for. Dumb ass.

>deprechun

Attached: 1518659469740.jpg (1319x1758, 362K)

Weird. Could've sworn I was booted from the military after being diagnosed with MDD. Guess I made it up tho right user

How do I get this in the UK? Bluebird doesn't ship to UK

WRONG
there are tribal people in the fucking savanas or wherever where they sit around doing social stuff/meditating/shamanistic rituals/dancing for 8+ hours a day. Do you know how different it is to have a community that tightly knit.
Loose communities along with too much information is the biggest problem of today.
In the past power was access to information. Now power is knowing what information to ignore

>little bitches either
confirmed for being big bitches

fake and gay, my brother had an allergic reaction to this crap and almsot died, it’s a fucking meme supplement

Don’t take cbd isolate assuming it won’t show up on drug tests. It’s a supplement so you never know what you’re getting.
Besides the drug test is screening for cannabinoids and cbd is called Cannabidiol.

This is exactly wrong, today we are far busier.

NEETs no, but people in general absolutely.

BASED goofyposter

Holland and Barrett stock it mate.

It's been legal in the UK since 2016.

Attached: h&b.jpg (1201x728, 114K)

Pls elaborate on the great gains. Did it help with recovery? If yes in what way? Better sleep etc.