State of this board, 2018:

State of this board, 2018:

>that guy who posts in fitness threads while not lifting at least 1/2/3/4

Seriously, stop. You have no reason or excuse to give any advice in fitness threads unless you actually fucking lift. Don't say straps are for pussies, don't say workouts last less than 1 hour, don't say >sumo, don't say "eat more", dont say strength = size, don't say add volume, don't say anything if your lifts are fucking shit. I'm literally asking for you to lift for AT LEAST 6-8 months before posting in fitness content. If you have been lifting for over 1 year and still can't lift 1/2/3/4:

DONT EVER POST, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE DOING AND ARE IN NO POSITION TO GIVE ADVICE, YOU LITERALLY NEED ADVICE, NOT GIVE IT

Attached: IMG_9051.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html
uspa.net/resources/USPA-Standards-in-pounds-Men.xls
uspa.net/resources/USPA-Standards-in-pounds-Women.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sumo

Attached: AE37C6AE-2586-4AB6-9BA2-08CF25BAD81F.jpg (588x823, 117K)

>lifting heavy stuff = fitness
Huehhuehhueh it goofy

What if I have 1.5/2.5/4/3?

how the fuck can you squat more than you deadlift? It’s almost the same exact muscles except you don’t have the entire weight on top of your body

anyone got the full set?

state of this board:
>lifting is the only form of exercise

OP is a retard faggot

I'll do what I want you strat wearing pussy, I bet your bitch workout only lasts for 1 hour full of meme lifts and even if you decide to do something productive in the gym, like deadlifting, you do it sumo, what a faggot. Even then you dont make any gains because your pussy ass doesnt eat enough, if you actually got your diet in check and lifted properly with progressive overload and additional volume you wouldnt making such a retarded argument. I bet your lifts are fucking shit and you have been lifting since before Jow Forums even existed you dyel faggot. I'll fuck you in the gabber, cunt.

Attached: 1523080433597.png (500x461, 372K)

Deadlift is scary. I haven't tried to deadlift since I failed 335 though, and I think my squat was the same for reps. So it might be higher now, hopefully

cope harder dyel

So if I did my phd dissertation in neuromotor control of muscles but exclusively run I can't talk about muscles?

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 28K)

ugly feet

you can talk about being a fucking nerd faggot lol

this is a board for lifting fuck off

what if im into push ups / pull ups and other isometric exercises ?

Attached: 29094846_265440633997903_5223888028279242752_n.jpg (901x901, 89K)

>pushups and pullups
>and other isometric exercises

stop posting

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
Happy test boost, my nigga.

FUCK

Jesus Christ, who put a bee in your bonnet?

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (616x462, 27K)

You are a retard

Lol. Typically response from a fatty larper

is 1/2/3/4 for 1 rep or for 5 rep or for 10 rep?

I'm at 215 bench for 1, 185 squat for 2, 365 dead for 3. 5'10" 170lbs, I look fat w/ bitch tits.

You don't know the definition of isometrics

Post body fatty.

Aside from the whole set's emphasis on feet, that's actually pretty nice. Like sure she's an outie, but they aren't all misshapen and wonky, and there's still a decent bit of "puff" to be had.
With innie chicks, you have to worry about using extra lube to avoid pulling a lip in there with you and literally tearing her shit up.

lol what a novel idea. only people with extensive knowledge of the board topic should be allowed to post. oh wait, this is Jow Forums and works on the exact opposite principle. why don't you fuck off to a place that isn't anonymous so you know you're only getting serious advice from serious enthusiasts.

Here bruv, you forgot the pic:

Attached: Bach2LeRebbit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

Thank the lord

>download link expired
how the fuck is imgur so retarded

>With innie chicks, you have to worry about using extra lube to avoid pulling a lip in there with you and literally tearing her shit up.

What do you mean?

see honestly it was way better with the bar.

Why does she hide her tits?

Stop posting this tranny faced cringe

Are you even aware how rare it is to see a 1234 at normie commercial gyms? Even most who claim it can only half squat 3 plates

is 1234 1plate2plate etc. or is it 1*bodyweight, 2*bodyweight, etc.

are you me? I have fucked up my legs/glutes so many times with deadlifts

1/2/3/4 is literally 6-12 months of lifting, dude. Is it really too much to ask for that you lift for at least 6-12 months before giving fitness feedback?

pl8
deadlifting 4x bw is profeessional level

This retard:
>If you don't hit 1/2/3/4 after 6-12 don't even post

Reality:
Even a 250 pound man is not expected to hit 1/2/3/4 for for reps by an intermediate stage ("consistently training, likely for at least a year")

Attached: fit.png (1163x1535, 152K)

the world record deadlift is just about 2.5x BW, so take a wild fucking guess

>fat powerlifter detected
Im 150 lbs and can DL 375 am I world record now?

90% of people who lift weights will not hit 1/2/3/4 within a year. Those that do are much bigger than average, or have an extensive sports or labor background, or are young men eating a lot, or all 3. An average sized sedentary person, especially if they are cutting or maintaining, won't hit it in a year.

>imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
>mfw there is some faggot who wants to post his stern gf's roast beef being fingered for greasy autists to jack off to on a mongolain health board.

>passed 1/2/3/4 years ago
I assume most fitizens that actually lift like me mostly lurk for good memes or shit-post. There's a constant influx of newfags who want to get Jow Forums and it's too much trouble to constantly give them basic advice. Especially when they say shit like they lift for Hitler, I don't want to be giving Jow Forums retards any decent advice

Attached: 1523297870589.png (183x189, 81K)

t. Lifts for Hilary

I don't get this at all. Squats are much more terrifying than deadlifts to me. You literally have the weight on top of you, ready to squish you like a bug. They are riskier as well. The worst thing that can happen to you while deadlifting is a slipped disk. The worst thing that can happen to you while squatting is becoming a fucking brussel's sprout. Think about it; your feet can easily slip and the bar can fall on your neck. You can topple forward, and the bar can slide down to your head. Squats are a nightmare for me. Deadlifting is easy and fun.

Attached: otdgkpfde.jpg (898x628, 101K)

Never understand the guys who posts their GF online. Is it showboating their trophy?

>2018
>falling for the 1/2/3/4 meme
>not calculating lifts in body weight %

If you can diddy 4pl8, but that's also 1.50 times your body weight you're not strong, you're fat.

thread/

We'll see. I'm not huge, and mostly have done no exercise in the last 5 years. I was in the Army, but I was a fucking desk jockey, not a door kicker. I've been lifting since new year's, and I was really farting around the first month. Buckled down for the next 6 weeks, and then have been getting coaching for the last 6 weeks. I'm at 120/165/255/265 as of this morning. I'd think it'd not be crazy for me to hit it by maybe 6 months, but definately by year's end. I'm worried about my bench, because I aparently have a real bad bicep tendonitis issue that flares up now that I've gotten relatively heavy on weight.

based

I like were yoo're going with the OP but I think there should be a:
> if you haven't fucked at least 5 8/10s before reaching 22 or keep a regular maintenance of fucking at least 20 bitches a year then you shouldn't even post here

Don't even fucking talk to me if you're not fucking at least an impressive amount of girls a year or fucking top shelf females. WHY SHOULD I ASSIOOATTE WITH LOSERS? THAT'S RIGHT YOU'RE LITERALLY A LOSER IF YOUR FUCK STATS AIN'T IMPRESSIVE.

Larger bodies are naturally less effecient. A 2x bodyweight bench press from a 150lb man is much less impressive than a 2x bodyweight bench press from a 200lb man. Bodyweight mulitpliers are twink coping mechanisms.

unless your skinny as fuck or low on test you should be getting 1/2/3/4 within a few months

It’s with reps. Usually for 5.

Considering they are literally posting their naked gf pussy spread open etc I think it's a cuck fetish.
The girl gets to be a whore for a lot of people to a lot of random anons to fap too. This combined with the fact that the guy is probably extremely beta to want this to happen, he is also showing that even an autist like him can get a gf. Problem is she is whore, and he is mentally weak faggot himself but clearly he doesn't understand this.
It's sad and pathetic.

It's for singles because reps can mean A variety of strength levels and varying degrees of cheating.

You completely missed the point, didn’t you?

If I think nazis are dumb I support Hillary? Go LARP some more about how pure your 56% is

You keep telling yourself that, bloatie.

>cope of the thread award

Keep posting your roast beef whore gf so you can get off to greasy anons fapping to it user, it doesn't make you a man it makes a you a man-child with a cuck fetish.

fucking lol. he mad.

It's how it works you brainlet. Take weightlifting or powerlifting for example. The smaller lifters bw multipliers will always be significantly higher than the larger lifters, but the larger lifters will always have untouchable totals. It's fucking physics and biomechanics you retard.

I'd rather be mad then a beta-cuck.

What the fuck are those tattoos?

these standards are terrible low. that's why. what this says is intermediate is still beginner tier. back squatting 560 pounds at a weight of 250 is basically average for anyone who trains for strength, would place bottom at a competition. absolutely not world class.

So what's the point in lifting and being a bloatie, if you're still proportionally weaker than someone at an all around healthier weight?
People invented the jack quite some time ago.

holy fuck THIS
Was way better before I saw the uncensored pics

these standards are seriously garbage. i have to double post to emphasize how bad they are.

>weigh 250 pounds
>squat 270
>intermediate
>takes a year

u wot? squatting basically body weight is intermediate? and takes at least a year? no it doesnt.

>everybody who has ever existed is the exact same height and has the exact same frame

Attached: 1522871032046.jpg (300x291, 11K)

that's the point, you dipshit, 1/2/3/4 is flawed, you'd say bw ratio is also flawed, but if you consider it objectively it's far less arbitrary

isn't failing deadlift just not moving up at all?
Kind of an anticlimactic and not-scary-at-all way to fail imo

I'm most terrified of failing at clean+jerk because the weight would go flying and prob land on my head

It's even more arbitrary and shittier than 1/2/3/4.

This is Jow Forums not /pua/
Retard

>Weightlifting performance standards:
>exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

>USPA RAW Powerlifting standards:
>uspa.net/resources/USPA-Standards-in-pounds-Men.xls
>uspa.net/resources/USPA-Standards-in-pounds-Women.xls

>Summary: Lifter classifications (novice, intermediate, advanced, and so forth) used for Symmetric Strength are based on a combination of the above standards.

>Why are the lifting standards set so low?

>Some might feel like the classifications are overly generous. If you are used to powerlifting classifications, note that the weight entered in Symmetric Strength is intended to be the weight at which your lifts were performed, rather than your competition weight. If you cut weight for a lifting competition and enter that weight in Symmetric Strength, your score will be inflated higher than it actually is.

I must have. I'm not actually very smart.

When you fail a clean you either fail trying to get it into rack position or on the jerk. Either way you can safely fail into your rack position or just drop it on to the ground. Idk how it would ever go flying

S E E T H I N G

t.cuck

Sore loser who gets little to no pussy. Seriously you're a fucking loser and a bottom feeder if you're not fucking, Why the fuck should I waste my time with people in the lower levels of the social hierarchy ladder.

stay mad Jow Forums

>Current year
>being on Jow Forums and not being a devoted Jow Forumslster.

Get the fuck out normie!

Attached: 1445552075142.jpg (630x376, 89K)

>devoted Jow Forumslster
This is almost worse than "pokemon go... to the polls!"

>He doesn't lift in a power rack with guards

The spookiest compound is power snatch/OHP

Attached: 1470063876693.jpg (600x453, 78K)

>t. 44%

>look mom, I posted it again