Is it okay to have a nice cold one after a workout lads?

Is it okay to have a nice cold one after a workout lads?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk

I real something about protein synthesis impairment if you drink too close to lifting

Can't really remember. No idea if it's broscience or not

Yes.
If you can't enjoy a beer every now and then then what is the point of anything.

>Having a strict diet and being miserable

>Living life

pick one

Alcohol does impair protein synthesis, and that's not broscience, so drinking a lot after a workout is a bad idea, but one or two average beers won't contain enough to matter.

No.

If it doesn't fit your macros don't do it

never going to make it
abstaining from alcohol is not hard, inability to do so is called drug dependency

Beer is extremely estrogenic. Yeah you can drink something else. As long as you don't get shitfaced it shouldn't interfere with your lifting.

Are you okay with having tits?

>get home from an 80 hour work week
>go do workout
>having a really cold pilsner
name a more kino feel

no
It (alcohol) inhibits fat burning and muscle repair for 24-48 hours. It has as much calories as soda, and is estrogenic.
unless you never wanna make it, dont drink beer

>Beer is extremely estrogenic
Read a scientific paper and stop this meme.

The only way beer is going to give you tits is if you drink so much of it that you get fat.

>Sipping vodka from a bottle to steady your needle hand as you pin tren
>Remembering no matter how big you are she isn't coming back
>Lying in bed drinking the whole bottle and listening to all the music that reminds you of her

Attached: 1521004261927.jpg (500x500, 47K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Read the last line of the abstract. Then read it three more times because you're apparently really dense.

>having to choose between mantits and my favorite beverage
why does life have to be so unfair?

Should not pose any concern for whom? A woman trying not to get breast cancer? Or a guy trying to squat lmao4pl8!!!!11? Doctors aren't very concerned about the latter.

sorry bro. you'll get better, I swear

Attached: B3AF103F-9495-4B8D-B85F-B68BDD19B309.jpg (4032x3024, 1.29M)

You really don't understand dose-response relationships, or science at all, do you?

Attached: 1521398829213.jpg (484x527, 335K)

Just had a glass of white whine with dinner. Judge me.

What style? It better be something patrician like finao

cracking open a cold one with the boys x 4

>a nice cold one
kys

dry sauvignon blanc

Not only that, but the first guy is making a poor logical leap with the little data that abstract presents. They didn't take any beer whatsoever and do mass spec on it to see how much phytoestrogen molecules were in it. They took a hop flower and put it in a solvent which they then found it. And the authors claim it's no cause for concern. If you want to prove that wrong, you'll need to find, or do your own peer reviewd study.

I prefer to stay completely sober and save it for special occasions. Used to always have beer or booze at home and of course there wouldn't be a single night that I didn't pour myself a drink or two for no good reason. Then you start to associate evenings after work/gym with a cold beer and suddenly it's a routine and you get cranky if you don't get it. I'm just as happy without it so fuck it, I'll drink when there's reason to.

What letter did her name start with?

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

no.
alcohol is horrible to have any time

If you must drink, than choose dry wine. It has SOME nutrional value at least and low sugar.

No but its not a tragedy either. As long as its once per week or every 10 days its OK. Then again it depends what your goals are.

If you're natty; Do you want to be ripped? or do you want to drink beer? There is no wrong choice.

shut the fuck up idiot haha

Beer raises est

IT SHOULD BE A RULE FOR PEOPLE TO POST

>controls for test and why they are accurate
>why this sets it apart from other tests
THEN POST THE LINK

i dont think ive ever clicked a link which is meant to refute me and not have to explain to the person posting why they are dumb and should learn to read

such fking bullshit in this thread. Alcohol has only proven to lower your test by 2-3%. therefore its no problem to consume a few beers a week.

alcohol is haram akhi

>inability to do so is called drug dependency
>having one beer is an addiction
The world is not split into black and white. Like almost everything, if you can moderate yourself, it's probably fine.