/fraud/ - Fake natty edition

Read the retarded reddit wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
before even thinking about asking your absolutely retarded questions. Then get DYELs to answer them.

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on bathtub chemicals help me express my homosexuality:

Attached: 1499846626310.jpg (1080x1222, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s19paSSG8uXJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steroids are for manlet faggots

How good is halo ? Should I try, my source has some, its pretty cheap.

Friendly reminder that only other fit males can fully appreciate your body.

Attached: 1492530879686.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Pretty good. I thought Halo 2 was better, honestly. 3 is overrated, and the other ones don't matter.

Halo 2 is GOAT no discussion

How much would a dyel get out of a 500mg/12 test E cycle? Given that his diet and training we're on point.

Just over 180cm breh, sorry to disappoint

Attached: 1449454558410.jpg (560x960, 350K)

I don't know user.
If you could diet and train properly you wouldn't be a DYEL in the first place.

Attached: 1520738711096.jpg (587x563, 54K)

Tfw that’s pretty true but I’m still not going homo.

Manmore master race

Attached: C35F5B4D-BCF6-4773-A1FD-CBB1719B0D46.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

A lot, but as
states, you wouldn't be a dyel in the first place. If you think roids will suddenly motivate you to completely change your lifestyle you're wrong.

I've never tried halo but afaik it's pretty damn expensive so I don't think that's what they're selling you.

As far as I recall it's good for PRs or show prep, but that's about it.

Attached: 1447310854544.jpg (912x909, 173K)

thanks senpai, guess I'll find new source after next blast.

>training on point
>diet on point
>dyel

Pick 2

>tfw you're getting 8cm added via foot implants
>retain the frame of a manlet at 5'12 king of manlets
I'ma be the ultimate fraud

>whats a theoretical question

Frauds should be gassed

What frame lmao? the frame of a fridge sure

Is there any point in running 4 weeks of tren ace? I want to do a mini cut before the blast is over and the nutrient partitioning would really help
>asking fraud for knowledge based advice

It'll help for sure, depending on dose as well.
Should yield some good results especially due to ester.

Gas me daddy

AFAIK it's not bad, but you could probably get similar strength gains using mtren or cheque drops without many of the mental sides.
It's a peaking drug, it's not going to put that much mass on you if that's what you're looking for

Your diet and training is almost certainly not on point.
However, assuming that you frontload and are eating a reasonable surplus (eg 1000 Cal over TDEE) you should gain some variable amount of muscle mass, I don't fucking know people respond differently to steroids we cannot tell you how you will respond.
Try it and find out or don't.

That's true and the rest is just COPING

OH he's def working out 24/7 in the gym to get that body. He has no job, nothing else in his life but working out. If i had the same time as him i could do the same as him

but i have friends and a social life

Damn bro you have some patient. Normally you have sex after the second/third date MAX. Fucking her on the first sight and she's a slut

MAMMA

5'12"
Is this the new retard troll?

>pair of nigg noggs hogging FOUR pairs of dumbells each
>oi mate we using dat
>make a joke about them having three pairs of arms
>get all aggro in my face
The blacks need to be cleansed

I know this is a roids thread but you guys tend to have your shit together more than the usual threads.

I am using lots of 25lb and 20lb plates. Reason is they were free. I've completely maxed out the bar on deadlifts for room and squats + bench are kinda approaching that point.

Is there anything I can do to increase weight cheaply or should I try to source some 45lb plates for less than $70 a plate? The price is brutal.

I've added some tires and rims off a truck to my deadlifts (the winter ones) but I feel the added height is kind of counter productive to ROM.

I apologize for asking here but last time you guys were so damn kind that I gravitate towards your threads.

Attached: TsKI8vr.jpg (1600x1000, 183K)

Those of your who cycle and PCT, what do you do to keep as much of your gains as possible while cutting? My routine on cycle has been targeting certain areas for aesthetics (biceps, triceps, abs) but I don't want to lose gains from areas like delts, traps, back, etc... which just kind of happened without focusing on it. Should I put together a maintenance routine for my three months off cycle which targets these areas since I'll be on caloric deficit or is there not enough time in three months to experience significant losses?

And you fell into submission,lowered your head and moved out of the way cuck!

Why didnt you make another smartass joke while you were being meanmugged? DYEL faggot
>Oh i will shitpost about them in my safe spacezone hehe that will show them

I would also be mad if i had to look at your dyel shit body for no reason

fucking annihilate all dyels

>cycling on and off
>keeping gains
Choose 1

I look 50% smaller and softer after donation WTF i thought it was better for you

eat some carbs dumbfuck

fighting is for degenerates

If it's just squats and deadlifts you do, it shouldn't be too hard to get 45lb plates for not that expensive since you don't need branded bumper plates. Honestly there is no good replacement I could think of, anything you tie to that bar will wobble around. The only cheap thing you could do would be make cement yourself and put it around a pipe. Idk how efficient it would be in terms of weight per cubic cm compared to 10kg plates but you can look that up.

OK, when i still used to cycle

I understand that with your cancer genetics you are not able to keep muscle at all, LMAO

WTf you think I AM DOING KEKSUCKER

it's my main consumption atm fuckface

Attached: 1234.jpg (571x589, 90K)

Kek

Ignore the retard. Keeping gains is very dependant on diet, routine and especially genetics (maily recovering production).
Eat at a surplus and try to maintain the current routine, provided its a well rounded routine.
There are some non supressive sarms that could help you.

It baffles me how cluecless you can be from time to time.

Maybe you need to sit on more dildos.

>First pin of 100mg of tren ace in my life immediately start having weird dreams that chief board member of company I work for is in a casual attire, with us bottom feeders, nervously waiting for a interview with someone superior even there is one one superior. I start to joke in the dream that he is going to meet the Rothschilds
>after pin on a third day (100mg EOD) get super anxious and terrified the whole day until I destroyed myself in the gym
jesus if this is just the beginning, it's my second pin and I have like 11,5 weeks to go

why can't you just rotate? while they rest you lift and vice versa

>believing the medical jew about giving your own life juices for pat on the back and a thank you note
you actually let Dr.Blutberg to take your blood?

You want to fight me irl twink? I will fight you to the death 1v1

Which one do you suggest bb?

I don't want to get blood cancer like you

Attached: Beta-male-traits.png (700x925, 237K)

You might have strength but I have agility.
Why so aggresive?

Also you're hitting several beta traits in your first sentence kek.

lol at talking shit to this dude how do you look like big guy?

The widest one, since you are showing symptoms of inhibited rectal respiration.

Because theyre niggers, they cant think that far ahead

500 test-e/200 tren-e for next cycle, thoughts?

Tren A is superior in every way brainlet don’t tell me you’re scared of ED pinning

Small. You're supposed to know.
I thought loss of volume and strength after donation was common knowledge.

>lets asume before I ask

Correct

n-no not at all, could only get hold of e + never tried tren before

>Not in peak physical form (for my standards)
>Keeps secret
>Stays in comfort zone
>Feels like he always has to have an answer
>Feels unworthy
>Wants to be perfect
>Cares what other people think
>Jealous
>Does not want to admit when he is wrong
>Believes life is not fair

Damn bros, how bad is it? I felt normal so far but now i realise im beyond saving

So you just run away?

Explain

hmm get me hard baby. Gimme the biggest tool you got. I want it fully in me

ALL THE WAY IN. NO WAY BACK, keep it in until you're done

How does your lifting routine change as a cheater? Just more volume overall?

If you’ve never tried tren before you’re supposed to do Tren A because it’s out of your system in a few days compared to Tren E which is a long Esther. You’ll keep getting sides for over a week after you stop.

Is there any real point to orals if you aren't prepping for a show or meet? Your liver will force you to drop them eventually and you'll lose whatever they're adding AFAIK

>it's a monthly progress thread episode

Attached: GuyFieriPizzaSmileAndPoint.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

That's why most people use them as a kickstart for a longer cycle.

They can synergize with other compounds, I guess. Strength gains from dbol can mean bigger damage to the muscle, which means more gains if you're also on other stuff like nandrolone.

>fucking annihilate all dyels
Every guy with a great bod was a DYEL at some point though.
Whereas niggers will stay niggers no matter what.

Attached: 1445075736792.gif (175x175, 1.82M)

want to beat the shit out of my gf whenever I see her talking to anyone who is not me

That's like saying 'whites who use steroids need cleansing because of crusader'

My gym is about 40% black and 40% polish and I've never had a problem with either

Put feelers out amongst your family and friends you're looking to take unused weights off people's hands

If people aren't decided to sell but aren't using the things they'll generally let go of them for whatever you offer

It's known as loss aversion or the framing effect

nah that's like saying weebs need to be cleansed

and that's true

>40% black and 40% polish
this kind of shit makes me think twice about moving to Ireland, much less UK
I saw 3 gypsies today and it ruined my day (second time this week, getting fucking worried), moving to british isles would ruin rest of my life
and I live in degenerate zagreb

you can actually keep oral gains if your cycle is long enough and if you have test E as a base

I tough crusader was an albino aboriginal

>Cycling off makes you shorter

My gym is about 30% ar*b, 30% black and 20% Paki and they confirm their stereotypes every single day.

Attached: 1431469760760.jpg (300x250, 19K)

post physique

>First pin of 100mg of tren ace in my life immediately start having weird dreams
Mirin placebo. This is how all the tren myths get started and it gets blown way out of proportion as a compound

Attached: fHwXeMr.jpg (498x750, 92K)

How is it superior besides molecular weighting? By all accounts it dosent produce tren cough and pinning twice a week produces less scar tissue than every day

may I am just anxious about my job and my future
plus, I am nearing 30yr

>tfw 8 weeks into a tren cycle and I haven't experienced any of the ridiculous overblown sides other people mention like wanting to rape everything or fucked up dreams, only heartburn
I'm not even different mentally, not more on edge, not more aggressive... where are my cool edgelord sides?

As I say I've had no problems

I've lived around here for 26 years and the only guys I've had to stab were other white guys

wtf are foot implants

>only guys I've had to stab
are you non-white?

You from UK?

Attached: 2ecb7f5.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

I havent lifted in 8 weeks and look bigger and leaner and more asthetic than before.

Why?

>where are my cool edgelord sides?
I miss them too. I'd like the insane libido.

Heartburn is a fucking bummer but common. That and sweat. Anxiety usually starts hitting me 12-14 weeks in.

Anyone who says they're going crazy really early into tren is probably already a nutcase and they're using the drug to excuse it.

Attached: 1448025261234.jpg (600x599, 244K)

Doctor takes a 15g and fills your foot up with stuff
Its like lifts but inside your foot

Plot twist: You didn't start lifting in the first place.

Attached: 1432786183168.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>no picture attached
suuuuuuure

Nope white as you like

I've just always lived in areas where stuff happens and so you get used to it
I mean there's also a strong anti snitching culture about so guys that are trying to rob you are hardly likely to report getting plugged on the job

Liverpool

Is loss of cardio on tren overrated? Have 16 vials of tren A but have asthma and I would probably be dead by the time NHS figures out that I can't breathe

canary! is the tram biz still down?

crusader 2.0

It's a seminal modern classic that almost single handedly defined the rebooting of the bloated, ungainly FPS genre. The original still merits a full play through on Heroic or better - current and last gen ports exist in the Master Chief and Anniversary collections respectively, but for my money the untouched original, ideally played on the original Xbox hardware, allows a modern player the best opportunity to faithfully experience if not the attendant hype, then the raw and unfiltered gameplay. Halo 2s chief contributions to the series were a massively expanded canonical universe and a focus on competitive multiplayer, although the original servers are naturally long dead. Arguably an awkward compromise between grand vision and the traditional constraints of video gaming (including budget, gamer expectations and the hardware limitations of the ageing Xbox), too many of Halo 2's most action packed moments take place in contrived set-pieces, and tonal consistency is further disrupted by the addition of the sometimes psychedelic Arbiter sections. The Halo trilogy came to a grand crescendo in the form of Halo 3, which continued the developments of Halo 2 while also going some way to return to the formula established by Halo CE. Raising the stakes on every front, four player co-operative was introduced, the Forge mode enabled user-created levels, and the indulgently hammy space opera plot was drawn to probably a better conclusion than was required. Never ones to rest on their laurels, Bungie followed up this success with Halo 3 ODST, a calculatedly more restrained but no less cathartically pleasing offering that zoomed the focus from galaxy-wide destruction to the struggle of one squad of elite, but definitely human, warriors attempting to play their part in the defence of Earth. Set canonically between the events of Halo 2 and 3, this side story divided fans into those who enjoyed the chance to revisit the broken Earth of 2553 and those who were... (1/x)

Bless your poor soul and your accent.

Attached: 1447924670979.jpg (500x665, 111K)

>96
>Liverpool

Attached: 1515952987723.png (800x769, 126K)

I always forget I have the açcent until I hear it on the phone

I sound like a massive crackhead to me but girls and guys from elsewhere like it so whatever

Craigslist, I got 650lbs of olly weight, a bar, and a squat rack for 200 bucks, people buy this shit and never use it, myself included, I go to the gym, where you located I'll throw you some free plates if near Detroit lol

Kek

nah, it happens almost instantly too. it's crazy how bad it shits on cardio, I was breathing heavily just sitting on a chair after week 1. it starts becoming your "normal" state after a while so you don't really notice it anymore

I don't do cardio though so ymmv

I personally don't feel too much of a difference, but I sweat BUCKETS so be ready to be drenched by the end of it.

DHB, if were here to know him, said Montelukast administration solved all respiratory problems tren gave, including tren cough.

I've never tried it personally though, but he was savvy so I'd take his word for it. Only one way to find out.

Sup dude. I can probably get some again, but I'm not sure about how much. They're chilling out again but it's still under semi-control

Attached: 1LgflPf.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Not at low dose, I run 200 a week and get awesome results and no negative sides aside from slight insomnia, at 400mg a week I become homicidal, so 200 it is for me

>guys from elsewhere like it so whatever
I find it terrible.

Always loved Gerrard until I heard him speak. Never again.

Attached: 1447326083685.jpg (640x640, 105K)

why
am i getting fooled by the lower bf%?

its impossible, my arms my shoulders everything stayed the same size but im much leaner now.

how can this be

Ah shit, unlucky man.

Cough **pedo** cough

vocaroo.com/i/s19paSSG8uXJ

bullshit i already had muscles as a baby

That's why i am bnc now. To make sure i stay taller

You never looked big, wtf you talking about

It';s over for you bro. Just end it

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 10K)

COMMIT TO THE ALPHA MALE

Attached: 61631260203b94274aa484399a273a65.jpg (620x745, 110K)

Except for
>Stays in comfort zone
>Cares what other people think
im not bad, everything else i would class as not beta but requirements for self improvement and motivation