How does Jow Forums deal with wearing button ups...

How does Jow Forums deal with wearing button ups? For the last 6months all of mine have been super tight in the chest yet any size larger is way to large.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180411_132251.jpg (2448x3264, 2.31M)

By getting a more fitted size you fucking idiot.

bigger arms so you fill up the sleeves

Get it tailored, you broke homeless bitch.

>implying his muscle gains have made it hard to wear older clothes
>Has no muscle gains
... You fat fuck

Attached: 1521642646686.jpg (591x517, 31K)

Buy a larger size and tailor it to fit tighter around the waist

Yep.
You should be getting your shirts tailored anyway at least in arm length.

Tailor a larger size. Get one that fits perfectly for the chest then take it to a tailor to make the rest of it smaller.

Lmao you look like shit, lose weight fatass. Unless you're an ifbb pro it's fat, not muscle that fucks with your fit

buy dress shirts with stretch material woven into them.
buy from stores that stock shit that fits you.
how is this hard.

What chest? Looks like your gut thats pushing it out.

Tailor up a size or since your shit is probably all from the Macy's clearance rack just buy a new bigger size

well, what i did was buy the size larger and enjoy looking smart at work because im not a retard who cant dress himself

>How does Jow Forums deal with wearing button ups?

Wear clothes that fit. If they don't fit off the rack, then you need to get them adjusted. Simple as that.

Trips is always right

Attached: 1522988988346.jpg (602x481, 47K)

GTFO FAGGOT YOU CANT EVEN DUBS PROPERLY OFF BY ONE. TIGHT SHIRT WEARING FAGGOT, CANT COUNT TO DUBS, ACT LIKE YOUR MAKING GAINS CAUSE YOU BUY CLOTHES IN LITTLE GIRLS SIZES TIGHT IN THE CHEST FOR YOUR -D CUP TITS. JUST DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1504120430760.gif (421x205, 1.74M)

Serious question:
Why does everyone call them button ups? I've always called them button downs.
Because afaik normal humans button them from top to bottom.

Yeah, they're button downs. What is now reffered to as a polo is a button up, at least in the gulf south and Mexico in my experience.

button downs refer to the collar

Get a load of this guy buttoning his shirt from the top.

nice titties brah

>not knowing buttons downs have buttons that hold down the collar

Buy bigger shirts. You're not going to look super ripped in one, but you'll look presentable and professional which is usually more important

Is that really it? Then OP is actually wearing a button down.
And I'm wearing a button down rn too.
But I have multiple button ups in my closet.

The more you know, the less you don't know.

Attached: the_more_you_know.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I call them "shirts" because that's what they are. Otherwise, you're wearing a "t-shirt", which is really an undershirt to wear under a shirt (hence the name).

This question is typical of American "laid back, no need to 'dress up' " mentality bullshit. Learn to dress decently, faggot OP!

Made-to-measure shirts. There are lots of companies that do this. There is a tailor in east Asia, Hemrajani, that has his measuring guys stay in hotels all over. You meet up with them, get formal measurements taken, look through fabric swatch books, pick what you like, and place your order. The shirts are shipped to you a few weeks later; they'll even tweak them if they don't fit when you get them. Good deal. Check forums like AskAndyAboutClothes and StyleForum for more places like this.

Stop buying off-the-rack at department stores. Bad quality, bad sizing, and ugly as fuck. Get real shirts.

>buy from stores that stock shit that fits you.
>how is this hard
Not Op, but goddamn do I hate shopping for clothes. Fetting so sick regular daily shit I have to - Every. Single. Day.

I am tired of putting clothes on. I wish I lived in a nudist colony.
I'm tired of eating. I wish there were pills or a quick nutrient shake I could just chig once a day to get everything I want.
I am tired of brushing my teeth. I want false teeth, and just swish around a really strong mouth wash once a day
I am tired of laying down to sleep, and then wasting 8 hours just laying there. I wish my body/mind could repair itself while awake.
I am tired of showering. I want a pressure washing shower that blasts everything off in a few seconds from various angles instead of buying shampoo, conditioner, body wash, scrubbing everything on then washing it off.

All this shit, every day. Every single day. For me, going to a store to put on more clothes to finally find ones that fit well is very hard. Putting my legs in, pulling it up, buttoning it, pulling them off... ugh, god I hate it.

>the struggle is real

But not for you OP. You are just fat and bought a shirt that doesn't fit.

Attached: 1522342304959.jpg (900x516, 73K)

>Hemrajani
>$100-150 per shirt
a-anything cheaper?

That's a shirt that will last you a few years, and will be higher quality than 90% of the shit you see around you on a daily basis (unless you work on Wall Street or something). $20-40/year for a shirt? Seems worth it to me. You don't need 100 of them. Buy one or two at a time until you have a nice wardrobe of maybe 10-15 shirts.

You can also check real shirtmakers like T.M. Lewin in the U.K. and others. Cheaper shirts, but still nice, and come in various cuts and fabrics. If they have something that fits you and that you like, it's a lot better than JC Penney bullshit in the States. And you're looking at $30-40/shirt or so.

>not dressing for max comfort and ease of movement
>wearing stuffy, confining clothes to make people think better of you
>wearing more than whats required by law when your body hair already keeps you warm
Very non-white things to do, improve your body, not your cloths (unless you are non-white then keep dressing nice whatever)

Attached: 1517941120716.jpg (620x349, 48K)

Again, check Styleforum. They'll have a lot of suggestions. Just search and do some reading and see what you come up with.

just be yourself

>max comfort
>ease of movement
>"stuffy", confining
>required by law

Go home, "laid-back", "informal" hipster. You're drunk.

The most comfortable clothes I have are nice thin wool slacks, a high-quality British-made shirt from Jermyn street tailors, and a pair of cap-toe Oxford shoes that fit my feet like gloves.

If you're uncomfortable it's because you are wearing ill-fitting clothing. Learn to dress and you'll be extremely comfortable.

Jow Forums is about self-improvement. Dressing like a slob and not learning how you could dress better AND benefit from it runs counter to the board's goals. It's like that quote from Socrates: “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Replace "physical training" with "clothing" and "strength" with "comfort"; it's the same.

> go home
i barely leave, especially because i have a home-gym.
about the comfort, i dunno, ive never been able to feel comfortable in a lot of clothes, even in private, it might be my autism but I can never wait to tear fancy clothes off.
Also I simply think dress clothes look lame, i might have awful "fashion sense" but its not gonna change, I wear a baggy white t shirt and loose sweatpants to the grocery store.
Also what if you get in a fight? you cant jump at them and wail away (or run away) in those tailored clothes. Cant argue with that huh?

Attached: 1521842304994.gif (359x371, 406K)

>what if you get in a fight

I don't put myself in situations where that's a possibility. Sounds like you don't, either, but in a different way.

And if I get in a fight and I'm in nice clothes, they're my last thought. My first is to completely neutralize my opponent. That's all that matters. I can buy new clothes, but fixing a broken face or whatever is more of a problem. Priorities.

You've made it clear this topic doesn't involve you, so go away and let those who care about it talk about it.

If you want cheap but decent shirts that fit well, get what i get.
>kohls
>arrow brand
>look for "fitted"
>not athletic fit unless your slightly chunkier, not slimfit unless youre twink mode, and not classic fit unless youre obese
>get fitted
>get the right neck measurement and sleeve length
>look for "wrinkle free" so you dont have to iron them
>throwing them in the dryer for 10 mins will work just as well

They will run you about $20 per shirt if you get them with the 30% off bullshit they always got going on. They arent amazing shirts, but they look pretty good, i get compliments on how well i dress at work all the time, and they are comfortable.

LEAVE OP ALONE HE'S JUST BULKING OK

Attached: goalbody.jpg (1280x720, 83K)