Advice for user joining the army

Alright Jow Forums, just dropped out of mechanical engineering, I'm going into the army rangers (MOS 11-X-ray). Anybody else do the same? Any advice?

Attached: IMG_3716.jpg (294x542, 241K)

>mfw OP is a dumbass

Attached: Lebron_Laughing.webm (702x530, 334K)

go into marine man, its chill as fug, also cant spend money on the sea

My advice is you kill yourself for being an israeli puppet

Go back to College
The military is a shit job that only fools and desperate go into

Attached: 5BFFDAD2-5118-4AF7-AA6F-FB0AD540A71E.png (540x718, 293K)

I don't give two shits about basketball, but damn, you can't deny that he has a
>Chad guffaw
vs a
>virgin chuckle

run a shit load. do push ups, sit ups, flutter kicks to prepare. just remember its all a game and no matter what you do they will fuck you up, so don't get frustrated. just never ever ever quit. its better to pass out than to quit. prepare yourself for dealing with the dumbest fucking people on the planet and you'll be fine.

>Alright Jow Forums, just dropped out of one of the most in demand and highly paid majors, I'm going into the cannon fodder full of latinos and blacks regiment. Anybody else a complete fuckup? Any advice on if i should just shootmyself in the head right now rather than bleeding out in a desert in some goat fucker country?

>11-X-ray
It’s just 11X. You’re typing, not talking.
If you ever played sports and had a coach that pushed you, it’s like that but more intense.

Attached: 49A16AFC-9C24-4020-9E72-63342708EB91.jpg (184x184, 20K)

Careful with that edge, kids. It's sharp.

OP, think "otter mode". Your 1RMs don't mean shit. They just want skinny guys that can run around and carry shit all day long.

>disagreeing is edgy

Attached: usoC1nC.png (139x193, 37K)

Push ups sit ups flutter kicks and run

RUN YOU NIGGER

Wtf are Hillary and Obama doing in a gym

That wasn't just "disagreeing" though. That was trying to derail someone's legitimate request for fitness advice with unrelated political shit.

So, yes. Edgy as fuck.

2/3 of the responses weren't politically related. Why don't you join OP in the army because I'm sure they need as many idiots as they can get.

>hey i want to go into the army
>dont do that thats dumb
>WOW EDGY MUCH

I did.

Where do you want to move these goalposts to next?

put them next to the crayon buffet for the marines

Attached: f82.png (637x729, 514K)

Look up Terrence Popp on kiketube if you think you winning be a ranger OP
It'll help you decide real fast

To add to this, he and every other fucker who's been in the military within the last 2 decades will tell you not to join it's completely fucked
Wait 5 years for when Trump actually has it overhauled

>Army

LOOK AT OP AND LAUGH, NIGGA WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA AHAHAHAHA

This

t. Airforce fag living it up
No roommate
No problems

why do people think rangers are the shit? whats so badass about walking 6 miles up a mountain, seeing a bunch of sandbags already up there and getting shot? Rangers set perimeters for SEALs, seals kill everything within that perimeter.

Pic related.

Attached: sealss.jpg (1400x569, 419K)

>giving up a route to a chill life with a potential 6 figure salary for cawadooty

Attached: 3683.png (400x429, 171K)

OP here, just got out of class. Decided to check the thread. How bad have I fucked up?

Well I assume since you just got out of class you haven't dropped out yet. You haven't fucked up yet, just don't quit school son.

I did already swear in. They said the army would pay for my tuition once I'm done. Contract is four years. All together is it worth it?

Any of you guys a customs agent in Canada? Already have my PAL and R-PAL and thinking about joining. How hard is the 12 week course and have you guys been relocated to bum fuck nowhere?

Well it could be worse. You could have been a marine. Did you not discuss this with anyone before signing up?

I'm in the same situation as you but I DEPd as a Marine. I had an infantry contract. 6 months later I haven't done shit (no job or college kill me) so I might as well join... It's hard to care about dying when you're already dead on the inside.

I discussed it with a family member who was in the marines and my recruiter. Since I can't really go back now, what should I do to prepare myself mentally?

What's bad about being a Marine. Infantry is respectable

Godspeed user

You can go back.. Say you had a family issue or some shit. They don't have you by the balls until you're at boot camp event. You can refuse to participate (but I recommend not holding that route unless you want to make your life a living hell.)

brainwash yourself with Jocko Willink videos

Cant he just say he has been having mental issues?

Yea but he may wana join later

Kekd fuckin hard son

>Not going coast guard and getting god tier stations
I literally just go to work lift then go to the beach and tan
You joined infantry when we will probably never enter another conventional war ever lol
Goodluck if you actually get to RASP maybe then youll be in the shit

Attached: DSC_9057.jpg (1024x681, 214K)

Nice bait, OP. got me laughing.

Attached: 1468994170341.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Is that you? That boat looks badass.

If you go 11 series and you dont go B, everyone will look at you funny when you tell them your MOS.

>I'm a charlie!
>The fuck? What do you even do?
>...bitch details for HQ.

Lmao, mortarmen.

11x is just a basic infantry enlistmebt option. Could end up in 1st inf div humping mortars..
You need opt 40 to guarantee rasp because i guarantee you do not want to rely on your drill sgt maybe picking you to RECOMMEND you for a slot.

Also youre an idiot and are obviously impulsive if you dropped out of an engi program to enlist in the army. You wont have what it takes to make it through the training, and even if you do youll probably just get to batt and think "this is gay" after getting treated like a living piece of shit and playing "on the truck off the truck" while getting your ass beat by sgts while trying to "detain" them as ordered by tabbed e4s, all while sleeping out at some range 4 nights a week drilling from 0500 to 2300 every day before getting a 3 day weekend just to have it taken away because some asshole in your company got a dui that weekend or beat his wife so now your pickin up cig butts and picking weeds before you have 1 day off before you go back out in the field for a week or two. Dont forget your grid squares and i swear to fucking god if that pvt from 2nd squad out koalifies you i will fucking murder you fucking piece of shit.

The only good thing is being a part of something bigger than yourself and really being a part of something. Id give up everything to have a "home" again... But only if i was already tabbed with a scroll on my right shoulder, im too old to deal with the environment a private grows up with in batt..

No they dont. They want you to run all day, but if you can be 200lbs and run 6min miles for days then youre good. You go to a batt compound and all youll see for the most part are beefy animals with tree trunk thighs.

This is retarded, been on 3 deployments jn my career as a batt boy and never once set up a perimeter for any other unit. Youve seen black hawk down and think that's all we do. 75th rr is the premiere raid force in the army. Sure walk 6 miles, but in the military 6 miles is nothing everyone does 6 miles, then you storm the fucker and detain or kill people. There is hardly ever any ranger unit fucking pulling security for another unit you hollywood chode.

Have fun in the 82nd when you don't make it through SFAS

>sfas
He said Rangers you cock monkey. But he still will end up in the 82nd after sitting in the rocks for 2 months in pre rasp and quitting week 1.

Never mind, read 18X. Still shitty, but at least you're not gonna be a pog ass cook or something.

Assuming he makes it that far

Also once you spend time with the DI’s they know you more (probably more bad for you) but becomes someone towards the end you can count on to push you farther and farther

I've always wondered, do goobers with crushed dreams give the 82nd its salty spirit, or does the 82nd's salty spirit crush goobers' dreams?

you can back out only up until you take the oath
after that they have your ass

>falling for easy bait
well, at least we know you're in the army