I'm tired of eating 2,000 calories on this cut, so I'm planning on throwing in some cardio...

I'm tired of eating 2,000 calories on this cut, so I'm planning on throwing in some cardio. How many calories does three HIIT sessions burn, though? If I go back to eating 3,000 a day, is that going to burn enough?

Attached: 1522079390870.jpg (960x643, 302K)

>How many calories does three HIIT sessions burn, though?
how much does 3 rocks weigh user

Dude, 2000 cals is a LOT of food to be eating on a cut, pull yourself together. I've been cutting on 900-1100 calories for 2 months now, almost shredded. Just get it over with, don't be that guy who cuts for 6 months.

Are you a fucking turbomanlet?
A grow man who lifts can cut on 2500

are you 5'-2" or something

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy your muscle loss dumbass

While I agree with the turbomanlet part, a grown man that isnt 50% bodyfat probably cuts at 1800 calories

No, I'm 5'11" and not dyel. I just want to actually finish this cut instead of fucking around for months, and have the will power to do it.

t. lost 12kg since mid-March.

none of my lifts decreased. keep lying to yourself, fatass.

Whilst it is an absurdly low amount of calories, muscle loss is overstated highly on an a cut in fairness to the guy

lol just fucking fast if you want to cut fast.
saves time, no hunger, lose less muscle, easier, faster.

Just fast for a week or two instead of that prolonged deficit shit. You won’t be able to lift much, but you get the job done in a fraction of the time.

HIIT burns like 200 calories in 1 session (4 minutes but you gotta go all out)

You either have dwarfism, hypothyroidism, do absolutely no cardio, or you lost muscle without realizing it.

The upper limit for lipolysis in an average individual is around 2 pounds of fat lysed a week.

Unless your TDEE is 2000 you played yourself.

what part of I'm still lifting essentially the same weights after 2 months do you not understand?

>weight lifted and muscle mass have 1:1 correspondence

Attached: heheheh.png (406x438, 46K)

user, I...

>b-but dwarfism and hypothroidism!

fucking kek I can hear your butthurt from across the screen

>you lose less muscle starving yourself than you do eating food

/faster/ everyone

are you a fat fuck?
1000 cals should get you shredded in a month max, not 2 or 3

>the fasting meme

Attached: 29652A34-6E23-41B1-A7FD-604C27C6AD0B.jpg (306x306, 32K)

>The upper limit for lipolysis in an average individual is around 2 pounds of fat lysed a week.

nice momscience

2000 Cals is cute, try 1500. Being 5'6" Is suffering on so many levels.

I've been cutting for a few weeks now at 1500 calories per day(+Calculated extra due to workouts) and after two weeks my scale is saying I've lost half a pound, while I'm trying to lose two pounds every week. What do I need to change?

More cardio and/or less food. And be patient; a half a pound a week may be the right rate for you depending on your bodyfat percentage.