I hate this so much!

I hate this so much!
I hate going to the gym 4 - 5 days a week.
I hate just eating fucking vegetables and stuff that tastes like shit
I hate Going to bed early
I hate not being able to go swimming(low self esteem)
I hate going to university and study some fucking retarded shit
I hate wearing 3 inch lifts every day

Every thing I do ist just to compensate that I am a 5 10 manlet.

The only thing in my life that I love Is my GF...

How can I escape this nightmare?

Attached: IMG_20180312_191504.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

>How can I escape this nightmare?

kys.

>doing things he dislikes

that's the exact opposite how to live your life

Attached: 1511452940051.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I'm 5'10 and I don't have half the problems you do. Get your shit together, lose the lifts, take your girlfriend out on dates, and pick a routine that's like 3 days/week until you have the schedule to accommodate a 5 day routine.

Then just give up you fucking worthless pussy. My god, you just killed a thread for this. Fuck you you little bitch

LOL This guy self esteem is so low he can't go swimming ROLF

If you don't feel ecstatic at the prospect of going to the gym you are never gonna make it.

You don't have to eat just gross ass vegetables. Wtf is this excuse bullshit. Never gonna make it.

Sleep is amazing, only people whose life is out of order need the extra time gained by not sleeping.

Low self esteem? Never gonna make it.

Don't want to learn and make more money than everyone else (I hope to god you picked a good major)? Never gonna make it.

Insecure manlet? Never gonna make it.

GF? Not gaining test by letting your gym bros give you a test-boosting cum enema? Never gonna make it.

Get on my level, OP.

>Not gaining test by letting your gym bros give you a test-boosting cum enema? Never gonna make it.

>I hate wearing 3 inch lifts every day
when will they learn

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (790x800, 66K)

Learn to appreciate yourself user. And quit wearing lifts jfc my dude manlet is a meme designed to play on a common insecurity and you let it get to you. Quit school or understand 4 years of shitty studying is worth the post grad life improvement and get through it. You need to make mental and/or spiritual gains more than you need physical clearly. Psychologists help a lot of people but you have to buy into it. And spiritual doesn't have to mean be religious, maybe try church, maybe try a psychadelic with introspective reflection. Mainly QUIT WEARING LIFTS JFC

Faith. It will pay off.

Building a house is a pain.

Bit eventually when you live in it you realize it was worth it.

Unless you build a shitty house.

Stay dedicated.

Are you really this pathetic? I'm 5'9 and lead a normie as fuck life aside from Jow Forums, how weak are you?

I'm 6'1 and I hate all of these too except I don't wear lifts and don't have a gf

>I hate wearing 3 inch lifts every day
then why wear them?

he doesn’t wear lifts you retards anyone responding after me is a fucking normie leddit newfag
>2018
>not understanding a pure bait thread

Because I am just 5 10 and want to be taken serious

I love going to bed early because it means I have more energy to lift the next day.
I love eating the same things every day because it is easy to track macros and I see gains from it.
I can't wait to go to the gym and when it's my rest day all I want to do is train.

Get your shit together, if you don't like lifting and the whole lifestyle then find another hobby.

dude you act like you're 5'4. Literally nobody other than autists care.

did you just start last week or something? Ever since I've started training and adapted to it a little, I genuinely enjoy both exercise and eating clean (I will have a pizza or something here and there, but I also truly enjoy vegetables, fruits, nuts and lean protein).

Yes and you know what? After all you will be through with this lifestyle, nothing will be handed to you. You need to completely change your perspective brah. What you do is not because someone wants or tells you to. You do it because you realize it's the right thing for you. Because you don't want to be a weak fagat and want to achieve your long term goals.

Well he's wearing gloves so...

>4-5 days a week
HA find a different program
>just vegetables and stuff that tastes like shit
HA learn to cook better
>hate going to bed early
HA enjoy being fuckin tired all the time
>not being able to go swimming
HA look at the fatty swimming with no problem while you look better
>hate going to uni and study some fucking retarded shit
HA why study something you dont care much for

...and finally
>wearing 3 inch lifts every day
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

kek

Attached: 1521393733089.jpg (933x1160, 118K)

>not going along with the joke
i guess the lifts struck a nerve

>3" lifts
>only ends up 6'1"
Manlet cutoff is 6'2", guys...

How pathetic are you
I’m 5’9 and happy with my height because I get nice gains quickly and there are plent qte short girls for me :)

Im not studying anymore but love studying and miss it. Who doesn’t like leaning???

I love gym to bits, I look forward to it everyday but I only go 4 times a week. Gym = gains.

I love it when I eat nutrient rich food and feel bad when I eat junk. I want gains.

I have a qte girl I’m dating and she is like number 5 priority in my life lol.

MINDSET ITS ALL MINDSET

Such a fat normie attitude.Ya life sucks, but the gym is the escape, don't agree, never going to make it.

Learn to cook faggot, I made tuna patties last night that were better then any burger I've ever had.

How early to you have to go to bed? You only need 7 hours. 12-7 is fine, what else would you be doing?

>Swimming

just find cardio you like them. Hike, run, play tennis, whatever. Swimming is for fags anyways.

If you hate going to school learn a trade, you will make more money, have a happier life and not be trapped in debt.I did the college meme and work a mindless office/sales job. I would much rather be working in like a train yard or construction site, but i listened to my idiot boomer parents