Femanons why do you have to be hypergamous why can't you just be equal?

Femanons why do you have to be hypergamous why can't you just be equal?

Attached: 1947294789374.jpg (693x448, 73K)

I'm hypogamous, I want to provide for a man.

Nature hates equality

>implying the average man doesnt chase after a Stacy

Would you be my provider gf? I'm a pretty good catch desu, I'm just submissive so most girls don't like me.

I can't provide yet, I have to go through college first. Best I could do right now is a shitty supermarket or mc job.

I'm in grad school rn, but if I could have a qt provider gf anyway that would be so nice.
What are you studying in school?

We haven't been in "nature" for 10,000 years, this stupid meme reason needs to die.
Also, nature loves balance, when things are unequal there are mass extinctions.

Plenty of men will genuinely love their looksmatch or even worse. Only very few men will chase after Stacies, meanwhile 90% of women think they deserve Chad. Nice try, roastie, but you aren't fooling anyone.

Why?
I feel like I would have to be a provider in any relationship, buy mainly because I would suck as a stay-at-home dad

5-year pharmacy magister plan.

>We haven't been in "nature" for 10,000 years
kek
Yes, because natural and sexual selection didn't operate in the last 10'000 years among humans.

Brainlet, you can't pick and choose which aspects of pre-agriculture behavior we keep and throw out.
We no longer need to hunt, we no longer need to die of diseases as often, we no longer need to live in caves, we no longer need to allow hypergamy in females. Get a real reason, or stfu

Cool. I hope you find a qt to provide for

>you can't pick and choose which aspects of pre-agriculture behavior we keep and throw out
yes you can

>We haven't been in "nature" for 10,000 years, this stupid meme reason needs to die.
But we're still essentially animals and our mating patterns reflect that.
>Also, nature loves balance, when things are unequal there are mass extinctions.
That's pretty much the goal of hypergamy and sexual selection, to get rid of the betas.

Yes idiot. We don't have the same life style that we had before the agricultural revolution.
This doesn't mean that natural selection isn't at work, some people still can't manage to reproduce or don't reproduce in the same numbers.
Natural selection never stops.

>Femanons
there is no such thing
each and every one of them HAS A DICK

No you can't lmao. Stop being a brainlet if you're male or selfish if you're female.
What was 'beta' for cavemen is objectively superior in the modern world (empathy, intelligence, lack of aggression, smallness, charm), but females are still selecting for inferior traits (aggressiveness, lack of empathy, largeness, risk taking behavior).
This doesn't work because of what was outlined above. Natural selection is even more meaningless in a world with genetic engineering.
You guys don't actually think your shit through.

I guess it comes from childhood complicated family situation. Thanks, a lot women are considering being the provider in modern times, it's only a matter of time.

>Thanks, a lot women are considering being the provider in modern times, it's only a matter of time.
I hope you're right, because you seem to be taking over academia and stuff. It will be cool for the roles to flip, my brother is a sahd with two kids, and they are very happy.

As a guy I don't
I'd basically be useless

What? How would you be useless? Why do you feel that way?

I mean I have zero paternal instincts
I can barely take care of myself
I'd work just to pay the babysitter's salary if I had to

Because most women are almost completely useless besides being walking vaginas so need a man to uplift them.

user, if males need to compete to secure females and they get males just by existing, it's the females who are uplifting the males.

Hard Truth:
Because you suck. You're boring. You're insecure. You have zero redeeming qualities and you refuse to make any meaningful improvements because someone on the internet "blackpilled" you and told you it's hopeless to even try. There are ugly, fat, nerdy, socially awkward men who have girlfriends and get laid by their looksmatch. You don't hear about them because they have better things to do than whine on the internet, like go on dates, have sex, or do the socially enriching things that made them attractive to women in the first place. It isn't because Chad is fucking ugly girls just to spite you. It isn't because it's impossible to get a girlfriend if you're under 6 feet or less than an 8. It's you. It's you! It's YOU!

Attached: 9804958304958.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Who said I was an incel? I'm not a virgin, I'm in graduate school.
What you're saying has nothing to do with hypergamy, you think you're being honest but you aren't even addressing the point.

that is how nature works. males have dominance so they can acquire resources and females have hypergamy so they can selected males with the resources to provide for their offspring.

Again, this is a worthless justification. Women are now more than capable of provider resources for themselves, and they spend decades saying they are equal to men. So now, they have to be equal - that means roughly one third of them will be with men who are "beneath" them in the social/economic hierarchy.
What's happening is women are claiming they are equal while still trying to be inferior (for the most part, there is that femanon itt who says she wants to provide). This is not sustainable.
If you want to be equal, you have to BE EQUAL.

male dominance and female hypergamy are balance you retard. they complement each other.

Not in a world where females are allowed to secure their own resources. then everyone gets depressed, it's unsustainable. See

Because a bad option is very costly when it comes to men. They literally endanger your life and being stuck raising the kids of a man you hate is like a slow death sentence.

I don't jump from guy to guy, but I do have to be picky because I see relationships as a serious thing.

Men are hypergamous too, but instead of wealth it's with hotness. They dispose of their "old ladies" and their kids to roam around and choose a younger girl when they reach their midlife crises *cough Drumpf cough*

Again, see What do you say about that?

>Women are now more than capable of provider resources for themselves

women have a billion dollars welfare state that is being payed by men and they can't compete against men in a free market so no you are wrong.

There are still societal expectations and basic biological functions that will mean for some period of time I'm going to rely on the man (like getting pregnant and being a mom). I expect to work, not to be a housewife, but a man who is not industrious and a poor decision-maker is only going to ruin both our prospects and our credit.

I follow the bible's standard on what makes a good marriage, involve God in it and also the man should be the decision-maker and spiritual head, and the woman should be submissive to him. This is the most sustainable structure, so a guy who isn't good at leading is going to lead us to ruin.

>What was 'beta' for cavemen is objectively superior in the modern world
Superior in what sense?

Oh, you're a religious nutjob and a hypocrite. That makes sense then, sorry.

>it's the females who are uplifting the males.

No it isn't. Females let males empty their balls.