What are the consequences of eating 50.000 calories in 24 hours...

What are the consequences of eating 50.000 calories in 24 hours? a guy just did this and i'm here wondering how is he no dead yet.

Attached: _.jpg (88x88, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koOxVLQsfss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure your body just kind of shits everything out after a certain point, he won’t be able to absorb that kind of excess

Well... what happened to that guy?

How would you even be able to do that, short of literally just drinking straight oil?

>Struggle to bulk with 3000
>Some nigga was able to eat 50000

How?

Attached: 1523319618382.jpg (479x490, 17K)

It's a youtuber, here is the video but is in spanish if you don't mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=koOxVLQsfss

gains, the likes of which ye have never seen

Attached: Untitled.jpg (337x389, 21K)

It’s really easy and long as you don’t eat clean. Fry up a 10 strips of bacon, add some olive oil and a fat slab of butter. Grill up onions and garlic, scramble some eggs with cheese of course. That’s gotta be close to 2000 right there. Wash it down with a coke and now you’re getting YUGE

at some point those calories are literally going to pass through you, you'll have weird shits that are full of sugar and fat that hasn't been digested

chimps in captivity are known to eat their own poop because their diets are so rich (relative to their natural environment) that calories end up passing into their poop and they eat it again

you probably wouldn't die

you'll be very hungry the next day because you can't live off 50 calories

stupid dumbass american it's fifty thousand not fifty

>50.000

Take it up with OP. He’s the dumbass that used a period instead of a comma.

Oh, interesting.

fucking idiot learn metrics you retard

Fuck that. 50,000 makes so much more sense than 50.000

whatever you say, mohammad

Attached: 1506117864124.jpg (926x875, 176K)

t. buttblasted europoor

I do huge binges once a week while bulking and maintaining. You gain like 3 pounds but it goes away after a couple days cause it's just water. Your body can only process so much.

its actually just 50 the way OP wrote it. He forgot that they are actually kilo calories

OP here, sorry about my mistake.

I hope a pack of Iraqis and Afghans rape your wife and future children you pussy ass eurotrash

>all that fat
Yeah no, you're not getting 2k out of that if you eat it all at once. What you *are* getting is a massive oily diarrhea.

Light up my life

SHOCK THE BODY

not even close to 2000

How is this even a record? Theres videos of people doing more already out there. I think the aisian dude who did the phelps diet challenge put one out