You will never experience a situation where a girl will be waiting for you outside your home to walk to school...

> You will never experience a situation where a girl will be waiting for you outside your home to walk to school together with.
> You will never experience a situation where the same girl will be waiting for you outside after school to walk back home together with.
> You will never get to experience hearing her happily say "good morning" and "see you tomorrow" to you.

Attached: 13246448012.png (750x750, 20K)

Jow Forums - Fitness

Attached: 1334360965662.png (500x461, 41K)

Jow Forums is worthless for discussing fitness. The vast majority of us come here for these kinds of threads.

Screencapped

You're saying you come on a fitness boars to cry about your virginity or lack of girlfriend? Get the fuck outta here

>you will never look in her eyes which will cause her to smile that warms you from inside
>you will never go for a walk with her and talk about dreams and future
>you will never raise (your own) kids togheter, ensuring they get best start possible and valuable life lessons, instead of feeding them sugar loaded bullshit and shitty cartoons from tv
>you will never do squats or deadlifts with your son / daughter
>you will never help them with their homework
>you will never tell them to have good night rest

I dont deserve any of the above because im piece of shit of a human anyway.
Just bury me alive.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

I know user, I know, but atleast I care a bit less about it every day so maybe at some point I'll just don't give a fuck about women. Atleast I have my bros.

Attached: 1500405452226.png (645x772, 148K)

Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-174430.png (1440x2560, 80K)

>Considerthis.jpg

You cannot change the past. You can only influence the future. Worrying about this serves no purpose whatsoever.

One common trait among "highly successful" people is that they have absolutely no sense of nostalgia. If it's in the past, they see no value in thinking about it.

i do this every day, im sorry user

>Announcing reports
Hello newfriend

that picture doesn't in any way prove that he issued a report for this thread you moron.

I used to get rides to and from school with a qt and her autistic brother and her mom does that count
She would buy me chicken nuggets and overshare about her failed marriage on days the daughter had cheerleading practice

>The evidence must be 100% true
Shit like this is enough. If I pretend to be Barneyfag, I'll get a 30 day ban for ban evading, just because the fact that I very likely am Barneyfag is enough of a reason to ban me. Thats how it works, faggot.

Fuck off you fucking loser, no one even walks to school anymore

>spent my evening looking at her pictures on social media while listening to sad guitar music
another day well spent
on a side note, OHP PR attempts tomorrow lads

>mfw did the same thing every now and then with the pictures of my ex
>one day she deleted all of it
>don't even know where she lives because she moved to another city
>can't find her on social media
Just do your move until it's too late user

Attached: 1505078563047.png (633x758, 34K)

LITERALLY WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

jesus christ you guys are such fags

>If I pretend to be Barneyfag, I'll get a 30 day ban for ban evading, just because the fact that I very likely am Barneyfag is enough of a reason to ban me. Thats how it works, faggot.
no it doesn't

AAAAAAAAAA TOO REAL

Attached: goose.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>she will never smile at you and say "hehehe, you're so tall! :3"
>you will always be too short for her to be happy
>tfw 5'4

any short anons here can relate? my friend is tall and i fucking hate it when i hear girls say that shit to him

Attached: 1496621566270.jpg (640x480, 31K)

If it comforts you, im 6'2 khhv

That's why I saved all the Pictures already
Lifting fuel for years, I partially lift at Home gym and looking at her Pictures makes me Break through mad PRs

Stop fetishizing an idealized youth. There was nothing ever gained by that wet thing called a tear.