Does red meat cause cancer, Jow Forums?

Does red meat cause cancer, Jow Forums?

Attached: red-meat.jpg (623x350, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html?m=1
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

o

No

Also cures faggotry

No
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html?m=1
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/

just keep doing alot of cardio and you will be immune to cardio.
for example, those farmer villages always have alot of REALLY old people.
And thats because they do alot of exercize. while their food includes red meat

>just keep doing alot of cardio and you will be immune to cardio.

Attached: niohnipnpno[.gif (200x200, 1.06M)

Yep, you can go to pubmed and type in "red meat cancer" and browse the studies yourself.

Only Keto shills and low carb brainlets are still defending red meat.

No. The studies that were in the news a year or two ago had red meat lumped in with processed meat. Processed meat, bacon, sausage, etc. and to a lesser extent all processed foods raise the chances of getting cancer. BUT, the amount these foods increase the chances of getting cancer are very small. Nowhere near the kind of effect that smoking a pack of cigarettes a day has. Genetics plays it's part too as well as sedentary a lifestyle and many other factors.

hahahah i just noticed that mistake and im fucking crying

>blogs and reddit as source

As opposed to (((Johns Hopkins)))?

Red meat like steak and mince are fine though.

>Does red meat cause cancer, Jow Forums?

Yes.

When you give mice a known carcinogenic compound, and then feed them red meat, they get cancer faster than mice who you also gave cancer, but did not give red meat. It turns out that supplying cells that are growing unchecked (cancer) extra protein from sources like red meat makes their cancer grow faster.

This is the logic the UN/WHO/Vegans use to say "red meat causes cancer." No joke.

>im fucking crying
Shut the fuck up

>develop a nutritional deficiency that targets all growing cells to stop cancer cells
Psssh yeah like who needs those new brain synapses and dendritic spines

Attached: 1510900549308.png (200x226, 18K)

It absolutely does. At this point arguing that red meat doesn't cause colon cancer is like arguing the earth is flat.

No
Jow Forums does

>Shut the fuck up
I'm fucking crying

Everything causes cancer

>Everything causes cancer
If I could only begin to tell you how many alcoholics, smokers, and obese people I've known who've used this line to justify their vices

Rotting dead corpse vs tasty lentils, pastas, veges and fruits ahhhh let me have a think

Fresh red animal vs. sheep grass hmmm let me have a think

>im fucking crying
Shut the fuck up

>just keep doing alot of cardio and you will be immune to cardio.
That means if i do too much cardio im getting fat even when i do more cardio ?

This. A lot of normies eat bologna and slim jims and think it's a good source of protein.

yes

Attached: VeganDiet.png (924x2274, 339K)

only if you eat it burnt. the black burnt pieces are a carcinogen.

My nans ass smells of bologna

>just keep doing alot of cardio and you will be immune to cardio

Attached: a.gif (500x280, 1.31M)

>high in protein
>lets you die faster
show me the downside

PROCESSED red meat probably does. Get that shit fresh and you’ll be ok.

World Health Organization says eating red meat is comparable to smoking. Still suprised right-wing hard headed Jow Forums eats red meat. Everything causes cancer obvious some more than less...red meat is one of those.

Dying of disease is retarded just buy a gun

Existing can cause cancer might as well stop now OP

Grass fed, no

Corn fed, yes

i don't think it causes cancer, but it DEFINITELY causes heart attacks

Where?

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
>Eating red meat has not yet been established as a cause of cancer. However, if the reported associations were proven to be causal, the Global Burden of Disease Project has estimated that diets high in red meat could be responsible for 50 000 cancer deaths per year worldwide.

>These numbers contrast with about 1 million cancer deaths per year globally due to tobacco smoking, 600 000 per year due to alcohol consumption, and more than 200 000 per year due to air pollution.