Soyboy

Is this the epitome of a soy boy?

Attached: Bar goblin.png (1434x1453, 1.85M)

I want to shove him into a locker so badly.

>IPA
yes

Soyboy thread?

Attached: hipster-IPA.jpg (321x233, 14K)

What would I do of this came along and smacked my girls ass?

We make fun of soyboys and all but.. guys.. i might b a fucin soyboy too
I have no moobs, my tests average, lost 30 kg in 1 year, am gettn fit i can c abs but.. hips slightly wide and i drop spafhetti while talking 2 cute sloots niggers am i gonna make it? Should i just inject test so i feel less shit? No angles, this is what the fuck my hips look lile fucking REEEEE

Attached: 54f89035-4bb7-4892-9209-f56012405964.jpg (720x960, 65K)

This guy added me on fb recently lmao

Attached: laughingbugman.jpg (268x406, 30K)

t. its too yuck. ipa hurts my mouth

Dude you need to eat more meat and work out a bit more don't worry you will make it,and to work on the girl thing,bang a few 4/10s and it will work out because you won't feel scared and awkward

soyboy detected

Attached: SOY.gif (259x259, 92K)

No no beer is shit and makes you fat

Work on your back to fix the hip ratio. Get wiiiiiide bro

this.
Red wine is top tier.
Smooth, tasty, healthy. its just perfect

A glass of red wine has prove to be great for the blood and muscles

Thanks for the useful advice and remember brahs we're all gonna make it, brah

really? I have never heard a glass of red wine mention that to me...

Attached: soyboy.jpg (400x400, 25K)

That's a lesbian m8

Thats not true
It slightly helps only if you are physically inactive

BASED veganon gains

Nah, the beard is missing, he's on a photo without doing to soylent grin, and that might actually be a ftm transsexual.

when will this reddit tier """humor""" stop? there are no upvotes here faggot

Is this supposed to be a dude?

you What!?

>white

Checks out.

I just love how even in that comic the soy consuming bird is fatter and smaller than the other bird. It's like they subconsciously projected the reality of the world into their comic without realizing it.

Iktfb I might be a soy boy too. I'm considering getting my t levels checked and hopping on trt. Will they prescribe it for someone under 30?

Attached: angle that makes chest look bigger.jpg (1961x1961, 417K)

Asian with low t levels
O R I G I N A L

>lost 30kg in a year
>but didnt lift

Why do people cut and then want to put muscle mass? Fatass mode is the ideal mode to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time

>woman
>no neckbeard
Not quite

I want to flush your head in the toilet so bad.

> soyboy outlifts you

Attached: 0C2D874C-CDF2-4AD7-B7C9-F6DB4C09C1C6.png (655x449, 388K)

Neck beards have neckbeards
And how is this a women?

lmao what is that dude wearing

Wtf I like IPA, what's so bad about it?

Fuck off

Attached: DAT ASS.png (960x787, 1.56M)

hit the gym and bench two plates and you will look great

bruh that sasuke emo haircut form 2001 lmaoooooo

The none soy bird is also big and black.

Not really. True soyboys probably don't have any tattoos

Looks like a Strongbow Dark Fruits though. Even poofier than IPA.

Yes they do

talking bad about others doesn't make you better old man

>being this insecure
Seriously, fuck people like you. You just find ways to talk down on yourself and find some flaw to obsess over and internalize. Go work out or some shit, I really don't care how you look and same with everyone else. If you have a problem with how you look fucking fix it, don't post it on here asking for information you already know the answer to.

I guarantee you that is a she

How?

hmm it does have feminine tattoos. And face and body are kind of feminine.

A singlet, they are required for IPF and USAPA meets

no adam's apple

That's a boy?

Soyboys don't have Adams Apple's

Must be a Soyboy,nonwoman can look this way

100% dyke
no adam's apple, feminine skin, feminine hands, girly tats, COMPLETELY lacking in facial hair beyond the point of simply shaving

that is a common dyke

Soyboy traits

That hairlet later came to Jow Forums to tell everyone that hair loss is the best sign of high test.

she's just a common lezzie, but she looks more like the goblino caricature than anyone i've ever seen mate

Can someone put both pics together please?

Damn why do tattoos look so bad on skinny people?

Highlights their muscles

No. I’ve seen people who look exactly like that around my school sadly.

i thought it was one of those short haired lesbians

There's literally nothing wrong with having some tofu every week. Loaded with protein

If the op is right and this is the result then Il not have tofu

You know how I can tell your Scottish

What's wrong with International Phonetic Alphabet?

Nothing it's shit

Beerlet here. Whats the difference between IPA and normal beer?

Ones chemical laced and tastes of it and the other is for hipsters and soyboys alike

ipa's turned into a giant pissing contest of who could make the hoppiest, shittiest beer

I work in an office full of bugmen with star wars and nintendo tattoos

>IPA
Literally not an IPA

Normal beer is piss water
ipa is muey delicioso

Yeah typically of their favorite cartoon characters

I am your friend.

hipsters drink farmhouse ales and esoteric belgian shit. yuppie WASPs with a 401k drink fuckin IPA dude.

>glasses and balding means you are a soyboy.

Attached: images.png (235x215, 5K)

Pretty sure that's a lesbian bub

Exactly

you guys are assholes. imagine being this shallow and mean in real life and feel how ugly it is

I thought it was a butch lesbian

She has feminine characteristics just with a guys haircut and men's clothing and is trying to sit in a traditionally masculine pose.

Look at the arms, no arm hair whatsoever and look kind of puffy and soft. Thin men don't have arms that look puffy and soft and average men and < have more muscle development on their arms. It just LOOKS like a girls arm.

She has tiny feminine hands, even if she was a tiny man her fingers would be longer.

She has a SUPER tiny frame, you can tell by her shoulder width. Like the width of what appears to be a child.

This girl is probably like 4'11-5-1. Even short men have wider shoulder widths than that at that height.

No adams apple, no stubble or any signs of any sort of facial hair development whatsoever.

Face is soft and jawline is undefined.

Either that is a girl larping as a man or it is a man who was castrated before puberty.

If it is a man he honestly might as well become a trap because I guarantee you exponentially more men will want to fuck his boi pucci than girls will ever want to touch his infantile penis.

Excuse Me,this Is a serious debate on the downfall of the male body and what that future may be if we as a society let these creatures breed and practice there dangerous doctrine of it's ok to be yourself,it should be "it's ok to be yourself after you can lift and stay in shape"

So why is her/his face like That?

Why is there so much hate on here now? I remember I would come here like everyday a few years ago, but then I stopped and just went to reddit. Now that I'm back, I am very shocked and sad on how hateful this board has become. Why do you guys have to be so mean to everyone?

fuck you, cailer is based

Maybe you should stay on Reddit.

Attached: IMG_2058.png (632x526, 341K)

Having facebook in the current year.

Come on brah

Fuck it in the ass to assert dominance

Why do people on here give a shit? If s/he wants to dress/drink/look like whatever the fuck they want to why are we caring?
All the people ITT shitting on IPAs? Why do you care? Sure they're not personally my thing but fuck me if I care what another man is drinking.

But to answer your questions, yes, that does look like the soyest of the boys.

why the fuck did you even think that would be funny

I drink kolschs pilsners and wheat beers how soy am I?

This bait is too obvious friend

if you've ever been to Cali, there's just way too fucking much of it, and everyone who obsesses over it is a fag. It's like the crossfit of beers.

That said, Pliny on a hot day is fucking delicious

Attached: pliny_the_elder_beer_substrand.jpg (600x907, 156K)

ITT Fucking Britfags who drink their piss beer at room temp.

Get some fucking culture, travel to a brewery, try a flight. There's more types of beers out there than what your closeted homo fathers used to wash the taste of dick out of their mouths.

Pic is very much related.

Attached: Gummy Worms.jpg (800x533, 42K)

it's over m8, there's no hope

checked my dude

>pseudo-step dad
Wait, he's getting cucked by the real step dad too?

Attached: 1517601200714.jpg (719x697, 68K)

I'm scared

Pretty sure that's a dyke.