/cut/

You ready for that sweet summer pussy? Walking around while getting infinity of mirins from thots and soyboys and even chads?
What's the best diet for cutting? PSMF? Ultimate diet 2.0? Simple inferior -500 below cut?

Attached: j0Y6Rii.jpg (1919x2404, 507K)

starting first cut
hoping I don't lose too much muscle in the process

Fasting. Omad, IF, water fasting. Whatever sticks.

Lowers insulin, increases HGH, stimulates neuron growth and possible cuts risks of cancer.

Also, helps you learn apetite control, makes me drink morewater (helps suppress appetite) and is a good way to kick your body into keto yo help maintain low bodyfat while allowing to go crazy on protein for maintenance on a low calorie diet.

Just did a two day fast. Was solid until the 48th hour and I broke. Had plenty of energy for workouts, and felt even better about them because I knew I was burning fat for fuel on the 2nd day.

Sucks that I quit, but I reset. Ate a big lunch again, am hitting the gym and aiming for another two day water fast.

Even if i fail, I'll still be basically doing an IF after a two day full water fast.

I'm on a water fast to lose that last bit of spare tire. The worst part is missing the gym, but it's less than a month, so that's OK. The scale goes down 1-2 lbs every day, so at least I won't have too long on this fast.

>Doing it for whores

Pathetic. Do it for your forefathers.

What a fucking loser OP is.
Any ecto can look like that while still eating the burgers coke and fries

lel, that is like 10% bf, if you tihnk you can maintain that by eating shit, goodluck

>has never met an ectomorph
ok fatty

Do you have more of these pictures, this is what motivates me.

I am literally listening to hitler speeches because I am german and I do not want to dishonor the ones who fell by sitting on my ass.

Attached: giphy.gif (240x240, 653K)

PSMF or just straight water fasting is the best way to cut, and also the quickest.

Do you actually believe in somatotypes? If I ate a small amount all my life and were skinny am I an ectomorph in your eyes?

lol, keep telling yoursel that, but deep down we all lift for whores and to impress whores

Me th

anyone cut by intuitively eating?
a lot of times I have lunch with my mother since we dont spend much t ime together due to our different lifes so I can't really count and Im not skipping it since you know ,it's my mother, I eat stuff like fish with veggies and some roasted potatoes but no way to tell how much kcals since I didnt weight shit

Is vaping a solid strategy to help with IF? Nicotine suppresses appetite and most of the time when we think we're hungry, what we really want is flavour. Gum can tick the latter box but I don't like laxative effects.

Also, artificial sweeteners mess with your insulin response, right?

One of my friends used to have a smoke and a diet energy drink instead of a couple of meals.

Big motherfucker back in the day but this is horrid advice man.

Get yourself sorted with IF, strong black coffee once a day fasted and eat like a king in the late pm's

All of these guys have great chinlines and aren't manlets. Lifting for girls is retarded any everyone who did it knows it. Stop pushing this meme.

Do you actually speak German or are you a LARPing muh ancestry 1/64th German ameriburger?

Gum break the fast, dont do it brah
I use teas and coffe with no sweetener at the IF days

hahahaha. you fags cutting and getting le epic zyzz body will die from a lack of bodyfat when the shtf. that picture is ultimate cope. nobody wants your "aesthetic" body when you have an ugly face. LMAO

Attached: iroZrI9.png (626x372, 374K)

if i had an ugly face i wouldnt bother with lifting or anthing, sometimes i feel like being ugly is easier than being facialy aesthetic

Your forefathers don't care about cuts you autist. They'd prefer you being build fat and actually strong.

>mom brings home a mcchicken and fries

Attached: pink wojak dab.png (504x400, 91K)

Nicotine also fucking with your hormones. It does increase test (because it's an AI) but it can fuck with your joints and ligaments because of too low E. Also, once you stop nicotine, your hormones get all crazy.

>mfw I will never be this chad

Attached: Untitled.png (532x352, 416K)

My dad is a faggot

Attached: sminem wojak.png (645x773, 122K)

Only 10 more pounds to lose!
I can start noticing the upper part of my six pack. I'll finally be able to see them, and my V line, too.
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 1479769245706.gif (200x200, 1.42M)

my forefathers wont suck my dick

>I lift because muh cum
Kys OP

Attached: IMG_20180411_190550_01.jpg (1500x584, 257K)

Then become the man your father should have been.

Attached: 1521507063670.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

lel

I bulk and cut in micro cycles so I always look shredded to lean and hit PRs year round. Not a competitive body builder, have no off season to bulk, and want to look good year round

how long are those microcyles?
I did a 6month lean bulk, gained some unwanted fat due to 6weeks out due to injury, and now I've been shredding down for 2 weeks, plan to go till june plus I'm having a photoshoot to a charity calendar so I gotta get shredded, no more instagram angles to look sick

then I want to keep lean all year round and only cut once I see I'm not as lean as I would like

Hey, same as me. We're all gonna make it, my weeb friend.

>ectomorphs
>not just people with shitty digestive systems that don't absorb nutrients properly

how long should refeeds last, 2 days/week? at 12% bf and below

you are retarded

ecto here. I have abs while bulking lol. shit's good.