Ashamed of my body

I got a QT 7.7/10 and a QT 8.2/10 from work that like me say that I am funny and very interesting to talk to. 7.7 wants to "Chill out maybe watch some Netflix". I have a disgusting body currently wasn't always this way. Should I fuck her? I won't be comfortable she will tell the other girls about disappointment for sure either way it goes. Wut do?
Pic Related

Attached: 0328181358b.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

You drink a lot of beer don't you?

Get it in. Bad or not still counts

Those are some Milkers

Just fuck her and ditch her

I mean that body is laughable and disgusting, if I was a girl I wouldn’t sleep with you BUT women sleep with men based on emotions. You’ve sparked the emotion of interest in her so sleep with her idiot.

But srsly fix that pathetic potato body.

Yes.I used to eat a lot of carbs.

Dad has moops. Bad genetics. Could be worse though.

Here is what I used to look 5 years ago. I used to pull 9 girls a month max, 3 girls min. monthly.

Attached: IMAG0074.jpg (1552x2592, 576K)

How she works at same place I do. I see her 5 times a week sometimes 3 times a week if I work at other branch location.

Nigga. Shut the fuck up. They KNOW you're overweight and look like this. They have been ran through by men of all body shapes and sizes, they've had great sex and horrible sex. They do not care they like you for you because clearly you're doing something right in terms of personality, which is all that matters at the end of the day. You shouldn't even care about getting them off or what they'll say, you're a man. Do what you want and worry only about pleasing yourself. They aren't gonna care about you, they're just puss my dude

Just fuck nigga damn.

I wear loose dress shirts,I hear what you are saying but they don't realize it is this bad. One time I saw an episode of Blind Date where everything was going great but the guy took of his shirt and the girl was "disappointed with his body." Date went down hill from there.

Don’t feel bad. Just do what you gotta do. I was about 50 lbs heavier than this pic 6 months ago. I’ve probaly lost another 10 lbs since this pic was taken. Sadly, the chest is the hardest part to train for aesthetics when you’re overweight.

Attached: 9F56BFBF-0436-49BF-A1DC-85194C1EE7F3.jpg (3264x2448, 638K)

Okay but, once you are about to fuck you're golden. Almost no girl will stop you unless it's actually super bad, and I watch fat dudes pull puss all the time because they know how to talk to girls. Worst you'll get is her trying to tease you about your belly or tits and which case you can either tell her to shut up and gag her with your dick or say "yeah too bad yours aren't as big as mine". You're overthinking it man.

What happened?

> Claims to bang 9 girls a month
> Doesn't realise that girls generally don't give that much of a shit about body except as an initial culling exercise, especially if you've got them to the bedroom then it is probably not a big deal to them.
> Claims to bang 3 girls a month minimum.
> This insecure around girls.

A healthy dose of bullshit has gone into my retinas in this thread.

Attached: jo0401_350x262.jpg (350x262, 23K)

Milk truk has arrive

nice tits

Back when I was Jow Forums not now obviously. 9 was max. I had a steady girlfriend that I cheated on when I was away at college as much as possible. LOL.

Life. I could not eat boiled chicken 5 days a week,literally did not have time for Gym with career and playing poker. I have made long term changes I go to gym hourly 6 days a week.I also eat almost no carbs,high protein moderate healthful fats.

I'm probably just going to fuck her. Hope it ends well.