Inb4 newfag alert, but I have a question

Inb4 newfag alert, but I have a question...

I bet with a friend of mine 50 bucks I could lose 10lbs before he does. That being said, what's the fastest, most effective solution to losing weight when it comes to exercise? I'm under the impression that weight lifting is the best option because you burn more calories than running, but I want to be a fit fag. Will changing my diet suddenly out of nowhere and gym visits (6 days a week) result in health risks?

Attached: KVCAQKW_d.jpg (568x392, 12K)

I really am wondering. I am you guys because I'm pretty sure you've had more experience

Calories in calories out.

Not my question. I'm asking if changing my diet detrimentally to a cutting diet will affect me health wise in a negative way. I'm new to exercise thats why.

Cardio everyday for as long as you can
Eat as little as possible (or nothing)

Literally not eating would unironically give you the fastest results

Probably not. Anecdotally I get tendonitis more when I'm cutting but that's probably just some deficiency

I could lose ten pounds in a day, get a spit bucket and do nothing but drink water for a few days.

You win 50 bucks you scab

changing your diet suddenly wont have any health risk, but going to the gym 6 days a week may make you hurt yourself, you are untrained and your tendons are weak af, but if it is for a short period of time it should be all good

Naw. Changing to a cutting diet won't harm you. Going to the gym six days a week when you're completely untrained and have no idea what you're doing or how to do it safely though? That might harm you.

I read that 2 lbs a week is recommended as healthy to lose weight.

If I starve myself and lose 10lbs like that, I'll gain them right back aftet the bet, I'm not that stupid.

Okay. My last question I promise: Working through the pain, does it really work? I did try to join my friends exercising, and the next day I couldn't move (exaggerating, but I had a hard time applying shampoo). Should I still go to the gym in that condition?

Cut off your arm.

fasting/intermittent fasting is hands-down the quickest way to burn fat

It doesn't have adverse effects afterwards?

it depends through what pain, some exercises WIIL make you feel pain but its sort of a nice pain, unless you are talking about something like curls where the pain becomes pretty harsh, anyway you should know to differenciate the "good" pain and the "you are hurting your tendons" pain.
Yeah you should go to the gym but dont train the area where you are still hurt

nah you'll be fine. try to waterfast for 3 days. the first day is not that bad, the second day is terrible and by day 3 you'll feel pretty at peace.
That was my experience the first time.

thank you! You guys are awesome. I'll try my best, and post my result in 1 week from today.

Thanks again!

no problem buddy good luck

>If I starve myself and lose 10lbs like that, I'll gain them right back aftet the bet, I'm not that stupid.

Apparently you are...

Here is a little gem I found on a forum when I was searching for calories in the pack of sausages I just ate last night. I can't resist a little peek in these forums for the banter these idiots post eachother... Anyway... There is no FPH currently.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 03.18.36.png (526x332, 61K)

You should try her diet. The unlimited pasta, potatoes and lean meat diet. Maybe you will lose 10lbs faster using her methods.

Fast for 3 days to instant win.

This just sounds really scary. I assume that you don't go to the gym during this process right?

Dude, it's not that hard. Just eat nothing, drink water and do some cardio. I wouldn't do heavy weightlifting, but for the rest it shouldn't really matter.