Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis

So is Jow Forums retarded or illiterate? pic unrelated

Attached: IMG-20180411-WA0021.jpg (700x439, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QlceZOBjnHk
youtube.com/watch?v=7ogcNcSYZi8
youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488566/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21175082/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/#!po=37.8049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing the jew

Yes good goy go eat as much soy as you like

It's a meme dipshit.

Soy is plant estrogen. No fucking shit it doesn't affect mammals.

Seconded, phytoestrogens don't do a thing to humans and are far less potent.

>believing (((studies))) and (((evidence)))
lmaooooo next thing you'll say that you (((lift))) too

>le jew boogieman is only applied to studies that disagree with my views

{{{Kurzer}}}

reminder that women who handle hops while making beer start menstruating because of phytoestrogens

youtu.be/QlceZOBjnHk

Attached: 1523424387740.jpg (601x622, 50K)

imagine having unpopular views bahahahahah faggot

>referencing big Micheal Greger

Never thought I'd see the day

Attached: 45a4e0758a2914a0a00762ea130dfc72.jpg (375x454, 38K)

sure it's a meme lol
if a youtuber with over 1 million subs (paul john watson) believed it, this place must be swarming with idiots who think this is true

Jewish?

Have you ever read an NCBI article you fucking brainlet, try thinking for yourself for once

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.27.57 am.png (381x305, 210K)

Attached: paul-jewsef-soy-e1517172297195.jpg (700x883, 91K)

totally the same chemical that's in soy
totally proves soy lowers test except it literally fucking doesn't

i know. have you seen his justification for it? fucking hilarious

Attached: 1522117274347.jpg (550x441, 50K)

It was kinda funny but also exposed him as being a dumbass.

a dumbass that doesn't even read the shit he puts on screen lol

take it with a grin of salt. ((scientists)) have been known to "falsely " acknowledged "facts" to spread some sort of agenda. other than that there are studies contradicting themselves.

Why do you defend them, when you know they will stab you in the back?

google "phytoestrogen" then come back and tell us all how you're fucking retarded.

Look at the all the people who consume high amounts of soy. Do you notice anything? They all have the exact same body type and personality.

The pattern is obvious, this science is bogus.

You realize this is like saying trenbolone doesn't do anything because it doesn't affect estrogen?
The only difference is we're talking about an artificial estrogen instead of an artificial androgen.

Attached: smug43.jpg (188x164, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7ogcNcSYZi8

youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ

Animals have actual estrogen, you're worried about phyto?

I wasn't joking, google "phytoestrogen". You are wrong by definition.

Also, that video describes an affect of estrogens in the body, stimulation of the prostate without corollary stimulation of the testes.

meanwhile you drink milk and eat meats pumped with hormones

estrogens aren't bioavailable orally, nice try though desu
Can we get some /fraud/ in here to explain the basics of endocrinology to the soyboy goys?

how about you meta analyze my balls gaybo

>Jow Forums will never go back to the pre-Trump era

Attached: 1465853737958.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>hearing the term soyboy on a board outside of Jow Forums
I doubt any pussy from Jow Forums actually lifts

>there are actually people in this thread debating fucking facts
>32 don't show a correlation
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO

*32 studies

Reading jew studies increases estrogen.

It's a meme for sure

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

see

Remember that kid that killed himself by taking vitamins? Thats your average Jow Forums user, they eat an onion a day unironically and evade everything with soy even though its everywhere.

The problem with you people is that you assume Jow Forums is some secret sanctuary for anti-estahishment ideas - somewhere the **mainstream media** can't touch. The truth is you're much more likely to be manipulated and fed lies here on an anonymous website where any person or any number of bots could be feeding their propaganda into the echo chamber. Meanwhile you won't trust scientific studies and empirical data because >muh jews
But atleast you have your memes right : )

source of the kid?

>Comparing trenbolone to phytoestrogens
you know that phytoestrogens aren't "artificial" estrogen, right?
you did at least read the studies that are linked in the wiki article? you did basic research, right?

This is one part of the story, there are more parts. You can google Jow Forums Jow Forums vitamins and find more-

Attached: 1302626785554w9wv.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

So that's your argument? Semantics?

Attached: smug13.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Attached: 1302626743800mx23.png (889x320, 25K)

The ammounting evidence showing that soy's phytoestrogens blunting muscle growth is undeniable, it's possible humans might have adapted somewhat to the consumption of isoflavone rich foods, but animals at least are always smaller when fed soy based meals compared to wheat based/whey based/egg based meals.

Wheat protein shows just as nutritious as soy protein despite soy being classified as "higher quality" because of this fact.
Muscle protein synthesis is as high after wheat based meal as it is after a soy based meal.
Both controlled for calories.
Wheat is less bioavailable, has less leucine, and yet is just as effective as soy.

Why? Because of the phytoestrogens that actively inhibit muscle fiber satellite cell proliferation.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3488566/

Attached: 1743-7075-9-67-1.jpg (600x384, 26K)

>he pointed out i don't even get basic definitions right and my argument is nonsense because of that
"haha who cares about words you idiot"
>gotta post the anime face, that'll show him

A study with fucking rats.
Come back when you have real evidence of it slowing down muscle growth in humans.

Wrong

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21175082/

Attached: 1522801689533.jpg (564x610, 114K)

Soy's isoflavones literally have been constantly shown to inhibit prostate cancer cell growth, the same mechanism is at play in muscle satellite cells.
Lignans have the same effect.

>literally not even a study
>just a comment of a guy with no sources

Wow you got me there m8

A comment from someone qualified to make the comment

If you just scroll down there's like 10 more articles saying soibois are real

>still don't have an argument, but if I complain about anime faces on an anime imageboard I won't have to accept that I don't know what I'm talking about

Attached: smuganimegirl.jpg (1000x562, 92K)

Do "scientists" even care about science anymore? Every fucking study now is about some retarded social issue where the scientist shows clear bias. Scientists are pumped out so fast from so many different colleges, that no one even cares about actual information anymore. Just take a massive shit on everything and publish it. People that actually care about science will ignore it, and you get paid by whatever business for your outcome.

How long before you start doubting evolution you fucking mong

It doesn’t even matter if soy causes soyboys
Soyboys are a real thing

Attached: SOY.gif (259x259, 92K)

Pic related. It's OP.

Attached: 1522822673673.jpg (500x660, 209K)

Yes, everyone who knows anything about diet and nutrition knows full well that dietary estrogen doesn't actually do much to impact your estrogen or testosterone levels. Not that soy is particularly good for you, it's got plenty of problems on it's own in large amounts, but it doesn't feminize you.

The only people who actually believe that are redditors who came here for Jow Forums shit and dumbasses on twitter who want to "cleanse themselves of their masculinity"

If we really believed that shit about soy we'd be saying the same kind of shit about milk. It's a joke about people who eat tons of soy, not soy itself.

When 20 studies are done on the subject and they all have conflicting information despite claiming no human error.

>Several animal studies have demonstrated significant effects of phytoestrogen on sexual development, including altered pubertal timing, impaired estrous cyclicity and ovarian function, and altered function of the HPG axis. Human studies are also examining the possible effects of isoflavone exposure on sexual development in childhood. Especially during infancy, which is a critical period for growth and development, soy formula feeding may exert estrogenic effects on multiple organs including the mammary glands, gonads, and brain. In human studies, it is difficult to absolutely control other factors influencing clinical outcomes, such as diet, genetic factors, or other environmental disruptors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/#!po=37.8049

Hmmmmm

Attached: IMG_1989.png (500x478, 114K)

It's funny because most people who believe in the "gods chosen people" lie and the "greatest ally" myth are dumb bumpkins, while most rich successful whites who deal with powerful Jews are antisemetic.

Me too

Post your body by the way :)

>So is Jow Forums retarded or illiterate?

both, and they'll still keep perpetuating the soy meme even if you posted this thread every single day

you'd need to eat upwards of 20 servings of soy/day to see effects but soy will feminize people in high doses

Interesting. How many jews push veganism/manipulate studies?

>scientific study supports your bias
LOOK HERE SCIENCE PROVES I'M RIGHT
>scientific study refutes your bias
IT'S DA JOOOOOS

>animal studies
let's try it with humans! oh, we already have. over 30 times.

you don't have one, because phytoestrogens estrogen aren't artificial estrogens. they can't be compared to trenbolone.

Soy is toxic, but don't worry. Adult male has no immediate effects on hormone levels.

Good Soyim.

Attached: 1517860537966.png (386x387, 118K)

doesn't matter, no sources, no credibility. soy doesn't lower testosterone, or it would be observable.

Could I dose my gf with hops to get her to grow bigger tits?

Can't tell if bait but if not please understand confirmation bias

nice b8 m8

if actually serious, and it's very well possible on this board:
you don't know how science works. anecdotal evidence proves nothing and claiming a metastudy of 32 studies is "bogus" just proves you can't accept facts.

cite a source on how inhibiting postate cancer growth is the same mechanism as inhibiting muscle growth.

Soy probably doesn't have that big effects when consumed in moderation, but I have no interest in eating it.

I doubt we've adapted at all considering soy hasn't been consumed as long as dairy has, which is one of the most recent evolutions in man [lactrase persistence].

In animals, my understanding is that lean mass gain inhibition is attributed to them acting more or less like legumes or lentils, containing proteins that inhibit protein synthesis.

Protein synthesis is protein synthesis, no?

yes, but studies in rats don't mean it works the same for humans. also what triggers muscle growth is a lot more complicate than just "this has leucine in it and this doesn't".

Attached: 1522007413978.png (500x375, 250K)

>yes, but studies in rats don't mean it works the same for humans.
It actually does. Every drug you ever consumed has been tested on rats first

It doesn't. It's a great way to indicate potential efficacy or problems that would make costly primate testing or even human testing immoral, but results do not directly translate. We're evolutionary related but removed from rats.

and every drug i ever consumed was then tested on humans, because rat studies indicate stuff, not give concluding evidence.

It's just a bean