Will high bar backsquats work my entire posterior chain sufficiently? I can't be arsed learning my deadlift form

Will high bar backsquats work my entire posterior chain sufficiently? I can't be arsed learning my deadlift form

+ can add some farmer walks and job sorted

Attached: 300kg-661lbs Pause ATG Backsquat 100% RAW.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

is this the guy that fucked his power rack?

by working posterior chain i hope u dont mean snapping your shit up like this roidhead did

that's clarence kennedy you newfags

>deadlift form
Literally all you have to do is keep your chest up you fucking motor moron.

Depends on your goals, but yeah probably. However deadlift are easy to learn and mad fun so you should get on that

>deadlift
>easy to learn

yes. it's very easy if you're built for it.
if you're not (and most people aren't) its a one way ticket to snap city

the people you see excelling at deads and promoting them have the right proportions that make deadlifting easy. they lock out the bar an inch above their knee cap. My lockout is above my dick.

and don't start talking about "stretching" and "mobility" to get better at deadlifts. I worked on mobility for months with a trainer but my lower back always rounds. Why? Because it's not a question of mobility, it's a question of your hip ROM ability. If your hip doesn't have the necessary ROM, your lower back will make up the difference.
The best default style of pulling is trap bar.

What should I do instead then user? I'm doing pic attached and deadlifts are on B

Attached: 1522714601538.png (700x600, 19K)

joji is fucking killing it.

He snapped his knee because his retarded polish trainer made him do bulgarian training. Unless you're the cream of the crop when it comes to ligament genetics coupled with roids you're not gonna come out of it without injuries.

>My lockout is above my dick
Don't use a snatch grip then you minga. Unless you have some deformity in which your arms are so short they are higher than your dick when straight down. Jesus christ

What a load of crap.

A few will never be able to get into position. A very rare few.

Believe this moron if it makes your life easier, but enjoy using a suboptimal replacement.

>roids prevent tendon and ligament injuries
You are so fucking stupid. Don't talk about things you're ignorant of. Steroid users injure their connective tissues more easily because steroids make your muscles grow faster than your tendons can keep up with. Clarence juiced.

i got the impression that's what he meant

learn to read retard

Can't be arsed to learn how to pick things off the floor safely. Shiraz you faggot

>Unless you have great genetics and juice, you're not going to come out of Bulgarian training without injuries
Implies Bulgarian method will injure you unless you have great genetics and juice.
Or maybe he needs to learn how to write.

how tf does clarence do this.

Clearly never heard of deca

>Clarence juiced

No fucking shit he juiced. The guy was an international competitor and set the irish records in his weight class, he was just below olympic level . That was something like 7 years ago when he was 18. He got injured and decided to stop competing. You don't get to that level without roids.

What's it like being a so much of a genetic freak that you can't do a simple movement like the deadlift? It's one of the most natural movements, and you say that most people aren't built for it? I feel sorry for you and your skeleton's freakish proportions.

Why does he look so small if he juiced? I thought strength=size and he squats every day.This isn't a troll post. Genuine question.

not OP but how the fuck do you deadlift

its literally impossible for me. My shit always feels like it's going to snap.
My torso is really long and I have trouble with that, I dont understand wtf im supposed to do and where my shoulders are supposed to be

This is him next to a typical gym goer, I don't know where you get the idea that he is small. He also generally only trains compounds and olympic lifts, he complains about his biceps sometimes getting to big for the oly lifts even though he never trains them.

Attached: whyhesosmall.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>My lockout is above my dick

That's because your grip is too wide, retard. You arm is longer than your dick is far away. If you are tryign to tell me that you can't reach your dick while standing up straight, you're full of shit.

Your form is just retarded. It's not your "build" holding you back.

Your diet determines your body size. Your training determines the composition and shape.