Women's fitness wear

All the time I see women running around outside with basically no clothes on and they are staring straight ahead with this expression like "no one better be fucking looking at me." What exactly is their problem??

Attached: 7819843630_07ef0f7130_b.jpg (967x1024, 157K)

She's waiting for Chad to tackle her and fuck her in the street, fuck off incel

Sick of people beeping horns and yelling stuff out I assume

>running around outside
If you go for long runs in heat you want to be wearing the least amount of clothes as possible. Dudes on my cross country team in HS wore just short shorts and the girls wore short shorts and a sports bra.

They want attention, just not from an ugly faggot like you

she wants guys to look at her just not from you

DELET THIS

This, they want to get mired by chads

calm down Muhammed

Well done on realising women are moronic, vacuous husks of a human being, filled only with a vicious hatred for all things other than themselves.

its why the jews target their propaganda at women. I truly deeply hate living in the end times. The islanic caliphate of europe will be a horrific time. Ask the millions of children raped in the UK, then told by feminist politicians to "shut the fuck up for the sake of diversity".

Because they are insecure and egotestical, sound familiar? H-heh

>filled only with a vicious hatred for all things other than themselves.
Confirmed for not understanding women. They hate nothing more than themselves and each other.

thanks mr. skeltal

They're running retard, you want ass little clothes as possible. I'd run naked if I could.

The internet incel task force strikes again!

Attached: edgy stormweenies.png (414x464, 361K)

It's a known fact that men generally overestimate women's sexual interest in them.

They are probably just overheated and wanting to do serious cardio. Mind your own business.

>Belly piercings
Can we all just take a moment to agree that tattoos, piercings and other bodymods are essentially bumper stickers for people? Fit for a Honda, not a Ferrari.

Looks like a fucking oblivion npc

>go jogging
>put on your special gymshark sports bra and booty shorts to "not feel restricted"
>leave your giant fuckoff bellybutton ornament in

hope this cunt gets abducted and killed.

This is your problem. They're not thinking "no one better be looking at me." They're probably thinking "fuck this sucks" or "how many more miles I got?" I look the exact same way.

ewww

Being creepy and angry is no way to go through life op

Get your shit together

idk How other women have the confidence to even wear clothes that revealing and tight. It’s near impossible to find women’s fitness clothes that aren’t skin tight anymore now a days, it’s the standard. I prefer wearing baggy oversized pants and hoodie to the gym because I’m pretty self concious and am just going there to work out. That doesn’t stop men from looking anyways

EL GOBLINO

Attached: 1523047345156.png (595x893, 382K)

Why does this make you that mad

nice Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

t.virgin

Attached: 9E46F1FB-DF16-4BD9-BA69-9629BBC10E2C.jpg (600x842, 37K)

I hardly see women wearing stuff like this, where do you live?
Also, if a man can jog shirtless what is wrong with wearing a sports bra ad shorts.
Complaining about anything.

>That doesn’t stop men from looking anyways
Speaking from my own experience when I see a decent looking girl at the gym who isn't head to toe in skingithg thottery, it makes her all the more attractive.

You can't win.

Idk I don’t even go with makeup and I throw on baggy clothes and just go looking like shit every morning. I see this roastie who comes in in full makeup and hair done in the tightest clothes possible, who also wastes time on the fucking leg press texting and talking on the phone. She also fully extends her legs and it’s cringy as hell to look over
>mfw you secretly hope her legs snap
Also some korean girls come to the gym in literal dresses then start slowly walking on the treadmills
All of my fucking what

>makeup
>gym
But why? You go to the gym to sweat. Makeup and sweat are not friends, I thought.

How many men do you see running around in just a speedo no shirt

They’re mostly just pissed about running.

I live in AZ so it gets hot as fuck. I see loads of guys running around shirtless and in tiny running shorts might as well be naked.

I said I go with no makeup, sorry if I wrote that strangely
I literally walk in there half asleep looking ugly as fuck and I don’t care

Talkin about the other girl or why anybody would ever do that

hm yeah I just feel like more women wear skin-exposing stuff

>Waaah people like things I don't like

No tats no piercings btw

She’s there to pick up guys it’s pretty obvious
She’s there only for a half hour and if no guy talks to her she leaves shortly after
Idk
Roastie logic

>What exactly is their problem??
Who cares

Kind of dumb desu. I assume the gym is a bad spot to flirt cause if a thot takes it the wrong way they can get my membership revoked.

Attached: aniki.png (468x345, 226K)

thought the same thing

Attached: ed_nice.jpg (109x125, 3K)

>staring straight ahead with this expression like "no one better be fucking looking at me."
Don't you think she might just be focused on running?

Attached: 1509520528101.jpg (979x832, 232K)

She's thinking "why the fuck do I have to do this just for x to still not talk to me" or "why am I doing this just to be approached by the same people regardless how much better I look"

You know, the same beta shit you post here everyday. If you haven't made it, shut the fuck up or you never will.

Attached: goku_foh.jpg (480x394, 29K)

Remember when Jow Forums didn't have Toastie Roasties posting here? Now they're shitting up the place demanding someone who isn't them make a /stretch/ general.

I used to know a THOT that used to run around with sports bra and tights around the financial district of Chicago. Told me she want to become a millionaire through divorce. I laughed at her ......she has a millionaire financier boy friend not from the jog....but still serious. What guy will give up for some smelly pussy she was a 9.2/10 but still two 8/10 are 16/10. Variety pussy.

That’s true
Anything is rape to most women now a days lmao
I’ve been on Jow Forums many years though.. probably longer then most people that post here. I’m aware that “durr hurr tee hee I’m a wimin on the internet” fucks up the bro vibe specially on Jow Forums hence why most shitposts don’t mention I’m a woman so I don’t derail the topics being discussed.
I’ll leave now ;___;

if its hot outside it makes sense, but lol. i see girls dressed like that when its 30-40 degrees out. why.
also unironically, i hope they enjoy getting sun damage from exposing their skin to uv rays because i doubt.png that they're wearing spf
home gym master race

This is the guy who calls you a subhuman on the internet

If Kali Muscle was skinny and white he would look like this fucking winner

In two and a half years I've NEVER encountered a girl in anything less than a full sized legging. Never any shorts above the knee and never anything that exposes their tummy

Saving this post. I’ll make sure to share it with the reporters after you post your manifesto on Facebook and go on a stabbing spree.

i could legit fit my flaccid penis up one of his nostrils

>;___;
stay gone

I think he's trying to point out that the excuse that she's trying to allow her body to move freely without restrictions and the fact that she has a huge belly-button piercing kind of conflict.

Attached: B14B69EA-C11E-4A51-9D48-68DE08D8A097.png (538x307, 68K)

> user, standing by the bushes
> watching women running by
> "Hmm, why doesn't she have any clothes on" he thinks out loud
> women pretending not to notice
> "Why are they looking straight ahead, don't they see I'm right here?"
> women become noticeably uncomfortable
> "Fucking bitch, with her 'no one better be looking at me' attitude", he says at he stares at women

What exactly IS their problem? I can't figure it out.

>durr hurr tee hee I’m a wimin on the internet

you just summed up yourself, attention whore

I wish I could run around naked outside, without looking like a creep.

the difference is that they get mired, unlike you fags

Minimal clothing is objectively better to run in for comfort (with the exception of sports bras, which are for support). However, as other anons have said, the thing that is most comfortable to run in also attracts a lot of negative attention. So they have to balance comfort while exercising and staying fit against the negative attention. Actually pretty reasonable desu, and I'd rather they scowl and workout and be fit than sit in comfort at home.

Also, you may be mistaking concentration for anger. Running at a good effort actually requires some focus.

>t. kebab

>t. trucel

Easy on the edge there, Eliot Rodger.

The short answer is: it depends. Subtle piercings or those that are easily concealed in formal or work settings don't really both me. Small, discreet tattoos are fine, but those arm sleeves or the ones that take up like a square foot of skin look ridiculous.

non face piercings / ears are fine, titty piercings are fine but gages / belly button / collarbone / genital piercings are degenerate. tattoos are gross as hell too. at least with piercings, you can remove them and have them heal up like they never were there. but tattoos? always ugly, and more wasting money to try and remove them. natural girls are best

>you may be mistaking concentration for anger

Of course incels mistake concentration, or any independent feeling any woman has, for an emotion that somehow relates to them. Women don't even know who most incels are, but as soon as an incel spots a woman, it assumes the woman must be conspiring to ruin its life. That woman never even noticed the incel, or its impotent raging and seething, yet the incel already hates her because it projects all its self-loathing onto her. It's pure delusion. That's how they end up going postal.

>piercings

I wouldnt stick my dick in her with 4 condoms on.

Le 56% face

It's because if a hot chicken even accidentally glance at a dude then he thinks he has a shot and there's a 10% chance he'll walk up and bother her. That may not seem like a lot, but how many people do you pass on an average run? 100? 1000?

I didn't understand this until I got a 10/10 gf. Hot girl's HAVE to look pissed off and disgusted. If they have a smile on their face (Because they thought of a funny moment or are listening to good music) and they accidentally glance at you losers you'll fucking walk up and try to talk about fucking nothing. I've had this happen WHILE I'm out in public with her.

ive been her longer then you.
go back to r9k where you belong

Same here, I tend to wear loose football shorts and oversized t-shirts.

Ya know, I really wish that I was a confident Stacy that wear sports bras and short shorts (basically underwear) to the gym, rather than a self hating fuck with no confidence at all 3:

>hot chicken

kek

so these are the ones that become incels. fucking no wonder.

Almost all clothing marketed as athletic wear for women is skintight... my friend's mom was telling me the other day that in the 80s it was mandatory for women to wear leotards and tights in the gym.

Wearing nothing but a bra and veritable underpants is absolutely ridiculous by any standard though. Leggings and a t-shirt seems like the standard, with the exception of the Instagram fitness thots

You are not wrong

be quiet, coward. you are not welcome here.