Where our grandmothers this bad too? When is it experimenting/being free and when is it whore of babylon behavior?

Where our grandmothers this bad too? When is it experimenting/being free and when is it whore of babylon behavior?

Attached: CDF766B2-70F1-4830-8DF2-60C04FA99E63.jpg (720x960, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/504662-my-sweet-little-whorish-nora-i-did-as-you-told
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whores trying to make themselves feel better about their body and wanted

>im a mermaid lmao
200% redflag

>this 1 bitch = everybody
Woah, great thread, OP.

Attached: 1515325415645.jpg (642x880, 135K)

Yes.
Now fuck off to r9k or pol

This isn't /cbt

Lmao there is nothing wrong with that picture

Youth is to mess around and have fun with, chads do fucked up shit too. You'd have done stupid shit if you weren't an ugly gymcel, faggot

It's not girls, boys, or society, it's your shit genetics

ohhhhhh you gone and dun it now.

Attached: 1520740204056.png (705x1133, 120K)

>tfw when your grandma could have fucked an army guy x 2 in one night

Attached: 1523245635582.jpg (600x885, 36K)

yeah dude enjoy settling down with a whore after she rode a thousand cocks

>This is sustainable

Attached: 1484838510624.jpg (1980x1485, 2.44M)

Did your grandfather masturbate to anime-shemale interracial-vore-gangbangs?

Regardless of the time period, it's always social pariahs and rejects that clamor on about "degeneracy". Rest assured, it's not society that is crumbling, it's you having shit genetics and being unable to interact with your community. You are a mistake, your genes were not meant to reach the present day. There will always be youth that has fun. This girl will end up marrying some 6/10 guy and have kids with him. The best men of society don't have to settle for less. Sorry to break it to you, but you're not finding your "virgin pure hot princess", that requires good genetics. There's a reason traditionally the attractive man had fun and STILL got to keep the hot virgin to settle with. Can you please just acknowledge that you are genetic waste? Stop shitting up this board

Making out is rather innocent to be quite honest.

yeah obviously

>t's not society that is crumbling,
have you taken a look at the fertility rates in Western countries?

Is that the reason you're a virgin?

I partially agree with you but I subscribe to the notion that monogamy isn't even a practical way for humans, as they are, to live.
Were more closely related to bonobos than chimps and they're polyamorous and seem way happier TBQH.
No fighting and teeth gnashing and ego wounding like monogamous chimps.
Just orgy and group unity without obsession over paternal lineage.

>implying that this directly affects you

If your idea of a good time is bitching about the state of western civilization while coupling that grievance with the tired old redpill, I have news for you..

Attached: muh white master race.jpg (601x622, 50K)

The forced immigration of useless migrants that's going on is terrible but subjugation of human agency isn't the answer, it's just the other side of the pendulum.

Women weren't like this before the pill was invented. Those that were were considered trash.

The results you're describing with Bonobos aren't the same results you get with humans in the same polyamorous settings.

this desu senpai, this list isn't even bad

There's really no way to know till it's tried and with the way things are going, it's not risking much, IMO.

Yeah and no. Times were certainly different back then and so were the standards. But my great grandma used to tell me that her and my great grandpa would work all week and then go to the beach on Sundays with friends when they were young. Now considering she was married and pregnant at 20, that and what any normal teenagers do, it’s pretty obvious what was going on.

>implying women haven't always been whores
goodreads.com/quotes/504662-my-sweet-little-whorish-nora-i-did-as-you-told

>Were more closely related to bonobos than chimps
Who started this meme exactly? It's not even true but it's shitposted everywhere to push an agenda.

Lmao bro you think they're not lying to you? You gonna tell your grandkids about all the nights you went out and got shit faced? Or about the one time you did a line off some whore's ass?

my grandpa once told me. him and his boys ran a train on the gym teachers wife.

That’s what I’m saying. I know they fucked around and got drunk. Fuck when I went to the beach with my gf in HS or “studied at her house” we drank and fucked around. What I’m saying is that maybe chicks weren’t openly whores and dressed half naked all the time, but they were human and fucked around back then too.

>what is trolling?

>whites are deliberately being forced to be degenerates

there is a reason civilization used to be more alpha and sane in the past.

Yeah, some of them
Hoes at every century.

I don't believe in premarital sex or getting drunk, but if you all do it then I don't see why women should be shamed for it also. Either you're both wrong or neither of you are.

Attached: 1b0c1e4c6525575f654f71bc12f19ad5.jpg (564x594, 41K)

Jow Forums keeps thinking i'm spamming so I had to do a screencap but here is a link.

Attached: Capture.jpg (675x31, 17K)

>interracial-vore-gangbangs

What the fuck is vore?

>Thinks he made an argument.

Attached: 1523319120321.png (640x363, 101K)

kek nice source

Oh boy. Google it and prepare to have your day ruined.

except phylogenetically and genetically we are no closer to bonobos than Pan troglodytes.
Even if bonobos were closest to the last common ancestor of Pan and Hominidae, the fact that Pan troglodytes also diverged from that line makes it impossible to draw conclusions about human behavior from bonobo behavior....

Attached: hominid_evo[1].jpg (520x610, 138K)

your mom was like this when she was 18 and a hippie.

You're also a dissapointment to her, and she secretly whises for a more outgoing son

women are disgusting whores only the muslims understand how to treat them

It says "make out with", not "have sex with". Only raging incels would think girl in OP is going to be a turbo slut. She'll probably have like 2 one-night stands in her life, date a couple Chads, and eventually settle down with one in her mid-20s.

Physiognomy is real. The raw sluts and the women who turn into cat ladies are usually far uglier and mannish. You're just jealous of anyone having fun and lash out when they do.

Put yourself in the place of her father. What kind of father would you be if you condoned her escapades?

That's why its wrong and you are fucking wrong. She is breaking the covenant between father and daughter by being a dumb slut and putting herself in risk of rape and/or pregnancy. If her father is a cuck and condones this shit, he is in turn breaking the covenant between himself and his parents. All the way back to our ancient ancestors.

Attached: 1523404034058.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>make out w/ 2 army goys (take pic)
kek

Disgusting degenerate.

Alright. I really don't think wanting to make out makes a woman a whore. I am more disgusted by the pic/selfie obsession. And the fact that she made a list of this and posted it online. Looks spoiled.

To answer your question, they certainly wanted to be this bad. They couldn't though, because of the social stigma of that age.

And that social stigma existed for a reason. Hormonal teenagers shouldn't get to decide what society condones or doesn't condone. When they get married and have children they realized why the social stigma existed and they perpetuate it.

>Who started this meme exactly? It's not even true but it's shitposted everywhere to push an agenda.

It's one of those feel-good "FUCK YES I LOVE SCIENCE" semi-truths that shitlibs love to pluck from nature documentaries, apply to humans, then pass around to each other like an STD at a bathhouse.

>vegan diets lowers ur cancer risk bcuz less inflammatories innit, u neva see gorillas with colon cancer do ya?
>heh, didju kno that mixed race babies are healthier n smarter n prettier? saw it on the telly with the bloke who breeds dogs
>oi, u kno that bonobos are gay and dun worry about whose mum n dad urs is? nah, struth m8, look how happy they are

Attached: 1523124584916.png (514x438, 20K)

Yes, my grandma was one of those cunts who fucked yankees when they liberated Poland, I know we gotta be grateful but have you heard of cake nana? FFS

>this is the future you chose

Attached: 1488240380957.jpg (1480x582, 97K)

>Were our grandmothers this bad too?
Get this: no

OH NO! GREAT GAMGAM WAS A WHORE

Attached: 6ksorAs.jpg (1200x1156, 157K)

No kid, don't let the degenerates brain wash you

>it's always rejects clamoring about degeneracy
The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. Psalms 118:22

Attached: jesus.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

Ve are all whores...in some way...

Women haven't changed. Our great grandmothers had the same urges that women have today. The difference is that the men in their time didn't let them act like whores.

I'm not her father though.

Noice. I just re-watched that movie the other day.
"I can take at least 10 inches of sausage down my throat" -gamgam

Attached: tumblr_mv8m1eUKLL1slvzano1_500.jpg (407x405, 68K)

That was actually one of the weaker studies. Pic related is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: rrLe319.jpg (1223x1541, 331K)

You're actively trying not to get the point.

Men and women are different. There is actually nothing wrong with double standards when you are dealing with unequal (as in different) groups.

I love these threads. You can just smell the insecurity through the screen from dudes who can't play the game correctly.

>he wouldn't fuck a mermaid.
Why are you gay?

Even if you are king of the game, if the game is a pile of shit, you're just the king of a pile of shit.

Damn so 4-5 is a realistic optimum range? Like only 2 piqued their curiosity enough to have another sexual partner.