Help Me Get Fit in 2 Months

I want to get fit within the next 2 months. Not looking for rock hard abs immediatly, but i want to get there. My main concern is losing weight.
Me:

-Male
-5'9
-248 pounds or 112 kilograms

What is the fastest way to lose alot of weight? What are my options?

Attached: jim_from_office.jpg (224x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/438395-the-percentage-of-people-who-regain-weight-after-rapid-weight-loss-risks/
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’re not gonna look good in time for summer dude
Also read the damn sticky

Don't eat.

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y

I did, and i need something more for me, not so broad. And im not trying to, its for graduation at the beginning of july.

250 at 5'9
Its over dude, accept it

You're fucked. The most you can do is lose some weight so everyone at graduation does the whole "Oh did you lose some weight?"

Oh in that case, drink 2 cups of cold water every morning, that’ll shave off the pounds
There’s your stupid magic key you dumb faggot
Eat less and move more

HOLY FUCK A SNOWFLAKE
Jk just do crossfit

Fast two days on three off and walk every day. That doughnut or burger might look great to you today. Just think how many you've had in your life, do you really need another one right now?

Additionally, what really helped me was just getting a cheap exercise bike off Facebook market and doing that while watching movies/reading as a habit. Best of luck and most importantly, drink more fucking water.
t.former 350lbs fatfuck

As a skinny guy I will tell you the thing that holds me back the most when wamting to gain weight: I'm used to only eating 3 meals a day, and only enough per meal to not feel hungry. Instead of stuffing yourself untill you are full, just eat a little so that you're not hungry but you can still make it to your next meal. Also remember: feeling hungry between meals is normal and does not mean you should eat more right there and then. Wait for your next meal hour. Move a lot. Probably make yourself the habit of going swimming.

jesus christ THANK YOU. fuckin finally gave me an answer ffs. didnt know it was that damn hard to get an actual reply.

didnt mean to include the asshole

Get roids
Cardio in the morning
High protein moderate fat moderate carb diet
Calorie intake at maintenance, never more, lower okay
High volume lifts, lean towards high reps
3 liters of water a day
Lots of cruciferous vegetables everyday

change takes time, do you want a crash diet that only lasts a little while and then you rebound to an even higher weight or would you like to lose a little weight now and over the next 6-8 months turn into a more or less fit person? The choice is yours.

Honestly though dont try and lose more than 20lbs in the next 2 months, the weight will fall off with a good diet, tracking calories, 500 deficit and HIIT for an hour a day and cardio for 20-30 minutes a day. Very little lifting is actually needed to just lose weight.

you are going to fail miserably.

>this same question again
>gay thumbnail
>gay post
>retard OP

try eating lots and lifting weights retard.

>QTDDTOT
>sticky

>sage

Attached: 63C590BE-3AE5-40EC-903B-CA99ACD624B8.png (541x728, 400K)

Calculate your tdee and eat 500-1000 calories below that every day. Yes you're going to have to count your calories, retard. Download myfitnesspal.

I can tell you’re an ungrateful fat fuck just from the way you type.

Best way for you to lose weight would be to decapitate yourself desu

It's a marathon, not a sprint brother.

Crash diets usually lead you to put the weight back on after losing it (see article)
livestrong.com/article/438395-the-percentage-of-people-who-regain-weight-after-rapid-weight-loss-risks/

I understand everyone wants results and they want them NOW. I think it would behoove you to put a proper diet and exercise plan together and go from there. Start small and try to gain confidence through small victories like eating at a 200-400 calorie deficit and then start ramping up the diet/exercise in small increments.

You probably won't like my answer but your post says "Not looking for rock hard abs immediatly, but i want to get there.". This is how you "get there", there's not shortcuts (besides juice obv), no crash diets, none of that. If you really want to make it, change your lifestyle. Treat the cause not the symptoms.

If you're trying to lose weight cut off an arm or leg

Bumping

You won't even have visible abs in two months at your weight and height.

>Treat the cause not the symptoms
>love this whole answer
thanks for this, will follow it

Here are some secret techniques to shed the pounds.

>tetanus and lockjaw
>flesh eating virus (most strains)
>carving away your subcutaneous fat with a dull machete
>raspberry ketones

Good luck, bro. Can't wait to see how shredded you get.

Good post but wasted on OP he's likely between 17 and 19, and going on holiday with his mates to a party island and wants to look good for the girls. Problem is he doesn't have the discipline to lose weight, let alone keep to a crash diet (which he'll break in a week).

Anyone wanting fast weight loss and can't accept that it takes a good amount of time and dedication will never make it.

Thank you! Best of luck my Jow Forums brother.

cant thank you enough, i will definintely use this

He'll learn man, we all do. I think we all initially got into getting Jow Forums with the though that we'll look like the Austrian Oak in 3 months. And maybe you're right, maybe OP is a young dumb-ass kid who doesn't have the discipline to get fit, but you know what I think? Even if OP tries and fails, so long and he learns from his failure then it wasn't a waste. Failure is a natural component on the road to success, find out what doesn't work for you, what you don't like, and then build a new plan going forward and you'll be a better person for it.

Take 2k mg of dnp and sweat like the fat greasy pig you are for a couple months

Who cares if you lose it fast you will regain it fast.

Dear Chris Christie,

eat less (to the extent that you are still kind of hungry after eating a meal) and do some cardio every day. Drink only water (no alcohol, no juice, no milk). Guaranteed weight loss. You can count calories but it's easier to just eat until you are still kind of hungry (not full). Just make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day. You can allow yourself one cheat day each week, just don't overdo it.

Attached: 1521067609026.jpg (800x593, 153K)

thanks for this. and yes, i did come in here thinking i was gonna look like australian oak in maybe 5 months. I have learned alot from all these posts and it'll stick with me as i try to get Jow Forums. I will have the discipline, and i'll make damn sure i become Jow Forums

join the marines

>As a

You will not look not fat in 2 fucking months if you are 250 lbs at 5'9. There is your answer. No way you will look like a normal person until your prom or whatever.

Now, read the fucking sticky. Read it. No, read it. You humongous fat faggot.

Yin and Yang

He's not going to look good for the next one either.

dnp on top of psmf

enjoy watching all the weigh disappear.

Check out the /fast/ threads. Start slow, but add weight, distance or whatever every time. Bust your ass and you can make ALOT of progress. But time is fleeting my friend, do not start tomorrow, or on Monday, or when your junk food runs out. Start now! You can do it! See you on the beaches boiiiiii

not OP, but damn, the burger advice is some good shit for when you really dont wanna cheat. Thanks user

Going_to_make_it.png

my brother was 5'10 @ 260lb
and guess what he is now
hes 158lb u flaming faggot, go die for saying its ever over, grind never stops.

Discover David Goggins and leave your fat ass behind my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY

Attached: chGCA3z.jpg (277x277, 10K)

Did he lose 100 lbs in 2 fucking months you dolt?

I know one weird trick, but if i share it, the fitness industry will HATE me

There used to be this guy i would listen to, he's probably still around, called The Dean. He would do podcasts on "how to be alpha" and bullshit like that. What he would call this is " a jolt of feel good energy". you wake up, decide, I'm going to do it today, I'm going to change everything and start making everything better for myself. but it doesn't ever last, you haven't changed your level of willpower. you see, making changes to your life like this is alot like "going on a diet". you stick around here long enough, you'll realize the actually fit people don't "go on diets", they HAVE a diet. It's every day for them, forever. you want to know how to get fit? start working out today, and keep doing it regularly, doesn't matter what exercise you do, a routine will form, the only thing that matters is doing it again, and again, and again. forever. until you decide you'd rather eat more food than you're willing to work out.
P.S. unless you have a history of physical sports or weight lifting, your not going to be ripped in two months. you will look better than you do today though.

he didnt do it in 2 months but he did it in about 9 months, all it is to lose weight at a steady rate OP is 500kcal deficit daily, eat like shit if u want you'll still lose that weight. simple as that and ull lose fuckin 1-2lb a week like its nothin come july you'll prolly lose like 20lb

OP here, do you have his routine, I’d love to follow it, and I’d still do a diet. If he has one can you tell me the basics?

Well OP, he didnt have a strict diet, he couldnt cut off things completely, like things hed enjoy eating its just hed eat it in moderation, what i would recommend doing is just make sure you can count your calories and make sure you dont go over,

>myfitnesspal app or use it on the pc
>set it to lose 1lb/week
>will restrict calories a lot but you'll burn like a mother fucker
>dont care about macros
>eat whatever you want but in moderation
>LOSE WEIGHT

i saw my brother who was fat his whole fucking life just transform his body in 9 months, his confidence went up, he lost his virginity, it was a good time for him.

also would like to add in he didnt exercise AT ALL during this 100lb weight loss. So he got a skinny fat body from this. If you do some cardio you'll lose weight faster and have a tighter body im sure.

you didn’t even try user
shame on you

Attached: 4C52BDF4-0825-4F44-810A-7B97F31237AB.jpg (570x457, 53K)

Thanks for all this, truly this is priceless stuff. A lot of useful posts here, some ass wipes and autists who can’t even answer a fuckin question, but it was good. Thanks again, and I will keep at it no matter what.

Ask stupid questions get stupid answers dumbass

250lbs is pretty fat. You could probably lose 25-30 lbs in 2 months.

this has to be bait

I hope you fail you fat lazy sack of shit
You're nothing

try not being a fat fuck

prime of your life and you're fucking 70 pounds over weight

stop eating carbs and work out your fat disgusting knees that way your thunder thighs dont destroy your running

christ

and yet its still easier than not eating a pizza while you take a shit apparently

the rope would probably break