/fat/ - "Proud of my progress but so much further to go" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1505403571445.png (1228x1502, 102K)

confess

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

ate a 1000 extra calories just a little bit ago. Still want more... Weed is fucking evil.

At least I ate a lot of fruit, so there's a lot of fiber in me.

I ate so much fibre yesterday it gave me constipation and made my haemarroid flare up. Fibre is good but watch out if you eat an ungodly sized salad.

try only eating things you need to prepare over time
put some veggies in water and wait for that to cook

Had 3000 calories today.
Fuck roasted pecans.

Attached: now im starting to get sad.png (314x314, 82K)

>weed while trying to lose weight
never ever going to make it
you have no excuse

>blacked out and ate twenty-three cans of rigatoni

Attached: 1522897722963.png (763x757, 920K)

>doing knee push ups for a while because weak
>yesterday decide to try regular push ups
>suddenly can slam out 15 in one go
>"woah, but I can probably only do this because I overate, I'll probably go up a pound tomorrow"
>next day, lowest weigh in ever
I'm making it bros.

Gonna struggle with pull ups after work today bros. Wish me luck, I've failed to do a single one so far but I've been doing negatives and horizontal rows.

try not eating tomorrow
you'll use up your tdee which should be somewhat near 3000
its okay just do aerobic exercise right away to spend the calories
good luck man, i used to not be able to do a single pullup, now i can do 7 in my first set

Tell me about intermittent fasting and how many of you guys are doing it?

>Twenty three cans
At least pick a number that is physically possible you shitboot

Attached: 1522711887328.png (251x242, 62K)

I was weak father, i wasnt at home and I had to shop in an asian store, bought peanut biscuits.
Must have eaten twice my TDEE that day. I will be a week late.

I went to Red Robin with my family and drank Root Beer

Attached: whoputyouontheplanet.png (77x77, 24K)

50 lbs down and still look like shit. When will it end

Attached: IMG_20180411_195355.jpg (3036x4048, 2.78M)

Except my initial weight loss was spurred by being too high and lazy to make proper meals and living off rich deli foods.

I'm becoming a fat fuck and I'm scared I can't leave that path. Why is peanut butter so addicting?

Attached: Temptation.jpg (514x679, 76K)

Holy shit is that you Ricky?
>I mean nobody wants to admit they eat 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count and then you get to the second, and the third. The fourth and fifth I think I burnt with the blow torch and I just kept eating.

Attached: rick.jpg (960x640, 104K)

and now its backfiring
so you stop

the flavor profile of root beer is sassafras and spearmint. if you want something smoother try sarsaparilla or kill yourself

Look pgood to me body dysmorphia-kun

Really helped me in my initial weight loss phase. 16 hours off, 8 hours on. Combine this with caloric deficit and you'll lose weight pretty quickly.

It can be very tempting to just eat one hour earlier etc but stick to it because it really helps with self control, makes you really enjoy your food and breaks some of the bad fat ass habits.

Might not be for everyone you need fairly good willpower and commitment.

its good if you want to lose weight a little faster than a normal diet, but wont make you lose it the fastest way
go on a 48 hour water fast and you'll see you dont need food
as long as you have fat you can fast with little to no damage if you plan it well
drink a glass of water and do jumping jacks until youre about ready to die, then keep doing jumping jacks
try keto and use natural peanut butter

I was considering doing this just to help with self discipline and commitment. My mind set at the moment is "ok it's been so and so hours and now I can prepare my meal to eat".

OMAD here
Its pretty satisfying

I skipped gym today. I slept like shit and had a full uni day.

>With Sprinkles

Attached: 1453080471019.jpg (395x251, 54K)

This.
Makes me really look forward to my meals, and it helps with my will power of not eating anything else, just a small lunch and a big dinner, sometimes reverse.

It does help that I somewhat know how to cook, so I'm not just eating plain boring crap, or just random weird shit like some of these posters.

Been going for about 6 months now. Starting in october at 250 but don't have any pics. I don't really see much of a difference between 222 and 208 but meh. I'll keep going.

Attached: 235-208 comp.jpg (1765x1912, 443K)

Thanks user. I needed that

Attached: 1519852121051.jpg (657x527, 85K)

Finally hit 200lbs today (starting from 230lbs two weeks ago). Another 25 to go, buy I dunno if I can make it. Progress has been slowing down

I mean physically there's a difference. I've tightened my belt like.. 2 more loops to the last one and it's getting so lose I'm going to have to buy a new one. visually it's hard to see. I'll probably take a new pic around 193 or so which I expect to hit by.. june probably.

Attached: 1484461301830.jpg (911x572, 73K)

father. i chanted in my car last night that i would not go to fast food nor to convenience stores again this week. I kept my word to myself and went to the local jewish bakery and had 3 donuts instead :/

next time you have a doughnut have the smallest one they bake and make it whole wheat; it won't work magic but it'll help
put 20 pounds in a bookbag and start jogging, you'll burn more calories if youre carrying weight

height?

almost exactly 5'8

Instead of chanting negatives, affirm positives. It's much more powerful. "I won't go over my calorie limit" becomes "I will make my calorie goal today." "I won't go to fast food" becomes "I will cook my own meals." You get the picture.

y'know.. now that I'm staring at my pics there's definitely a straighter line from my nipple to my waist at 208 vs 222. and my delts and tris look more defined. there's less hang on my gut in the front facing pics.

Attached: 1484713209521.jpg (645x644, 94K)

I keep fucking up.
Get to around 7pm on 1200kcal, think "I've done well, I can afford a little snack"
Round out the day at 2500 if I'm lucky.

stop saying "i can afford a little snack" to yourself
its a mindset
if youre trying to stop smoking, "one cig" may turn into a whole carton

Dude, you don't look bad. You're not hot but you could walk around in the summer with your top off.

Yeah now that I've noticed the pattern I think I'm going to do a lot better.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still heading in the right direction, I've made huge improvements over the last two months, but I'm just pushing my goal a day further away every time I fuck up.

about to go to the gym, havent been in years. How long should I run on the treadmill for? what other workouts should I do that help with weight loss?

Started the new year at around 300, today im at 261. Im going to hit 250's by friday im so excited to be only 100lbs away from normal. Im going to have chick-fil-a grilled nuggets friday to celebrate then back to fasting.

Goal is to get under 200 by July so i can go suiting at AC and not be a stereotypical fat autist.

do it until youre completely exhausted
then take a break for 10 minutes
repeat 2 more times
should burn quite some

Depends, what's your height and weight?

peanut butter is my kryptonite

>Makes me really look forward to my meals
This so much. Planning the meal, going to buy ingredients, cooking and finally eating something healthy and high quality is so much better than eating crap just because I was bored

6’1
Started the year at 205
Down to 181 simply from paying more attention to my food intake.
Stop eating so much guys

You know that kills superman, right?0

get natural peanut butter and do keto

My mom dropped off red velvet cake at my place already knowing that I've been dieting. I dont know if I want to pick at it or bin it.

Ahhhhh

>can't seem to lose my stomach or tits

come on be gone

How many hours do you wait after waking up to eat your first meal? Can you give me an idea of what your two meals are? And how has intermittent fasting improved your health and lifestyle? Thanks again mate.

bin it
or invoke it into your calorie intake goal. eat a piece that will satisfy your craving but wont push you over your needed calories.

Dont bin it, give it to a hobo

give all your junk foods to junkies

5'10 296 Ibs

>tfw saw a post of a peanut butter and fluff sandwich and it's all i want now

fuck

Just ate like 5 little bags of fruit snacks. Fuck, I'm never going to make it

eat actual fruit then
small berries should be the same size but much better for you

Can I eat bread and cheese on keto?

Note to self: don't get fat in the first place thinking you can lose the weight easy, it never is.

40 more fucking pounds to go

NOT THIS
You think you can slowly eat cake?
Eating cake is what made you a fatty. Throw if away god damnit

Is this a joke? Keto means no carbs, bread is all carbs. No you cant eat fucking bread

Try fasting

No bread or sugar breh

you could probably eat like 1 slice of bread then not eat any more carbs for the rest of the day
better safe than sorry, dont eat the bread
instead have some whole milk

No bread, no carbs

Dont eat at all, fasting is easy keto

In the US, can I pay to be detained against my will and denied food?

I know I can pay to be hospitalized for BED or imprisoned, but I know for a fact that I'm so hopelessly fat, that eventually I'd lose my marbles, revoke my consent, and demand to be released so I could gorge myself back up to my original weight. If it's legal, I am willing to pay up to $200,000 up front (AKA everything I own) for an arrangement in which, should matters escalate to such a point, my demands would be refused.

I wake up at 5 am usually and get ready for work, where I work from 6 am to 1pm sometimes later.
Then I eat when I get home which is usually 2, then have dinner at 6 to 8 pm, then go to bed at 10 or 11.

For food I usually buy everything I'm going to eat that week on Sunday. Lunch is generally the same thing everyday for that week, usually some kind of sandwhich, along with fruits and vegtables I like, like grapes or cherry tomatoes, and pickles, stuff that's very easy to prepare after work, sometimes I mix it up and have quesadillas or flat bread pizzas. W/e it is I try to keep it between 600 calories.

For Dinner it's usually around 1000 calories, and I just choose 5 random things I want that week, anything from pasta, to asian stir frys, turkey burgers, homeade mac and cheese, homeade soups.

I know that's probably not very helpful.
I tend to just find a bunch of recipes from the internet or youtube cooking shows, and then substitute as much as possible to keep the calorie count low, well keeping the taste.
With stuff like greek yogurt as a sub for sour cream, or even mayo in chicken salad.

You kinda of just need to be creative and experiment and find a large variety of stuff you like. Do that, and it will keep you sane, and you will be able to sustain a healthier lifestyle.

Like I had a pretty big bowl of rigatoni for dinner with meatballs under 900 calories, and it was felling and tasted great.

Probably. There's surely someone with a kidnapper fetish or something like that, I would do it but I'm in London of course

Actually that is pretty insightful, I appreciate your reply my dude.

I bet there's a lot of legal trouble if hospitals or other institutions would deny you food even though you're fat.
You can only be detained if you're in immediate danger of hurting yourself or others. Being fat doesn't count.

Get some fucking willpower dude. If your that broken why are you here.

It aint gonna be easy and it all comes down to you

>immediate danger of hurting others
just wrestle someone

He'd need to catch them first

eh that's what i thought. i'll have to go to craigslist or something

I've tried for years. I just keep losing control, binging for several weeks on end and gaining everything back. It's just not gonna happen.

I've finally had a breakthrough, you see. I've finally realized, for someone like me, "muh willpowr" is really just as much a landwhale-logic-tier excuse as "muh genetics" or "muh thin privledg." Maybe for fats who don't have BED, or whose BED is less severe, willpower works, but for me, continuing to deride myself and loathe myself for not """"trying harder"""" has just been a means of denial like any other. Trying to lose weight on my own, and beating myself up for failing, is just an excuse for not getting the help I need. If I keep trying to make myself eat less and failing, I get to keep eating, and justify it by psychologically flogging myself after the fact. Whereas if I get help, I'll successfully stop eating, and I subconsciously can't let myself do that because food is tasty. It's that simple.

I'm finally ready to genuinely admit I have a problem. As long as I keep trying to quit on my own, I'm still deluding myself that I can quit whenever I want. That delusion is finally shattered. I'm ready to get help, and with that help, take actual, meaningful action to break the cycle.

>If your that broken why are you here.
Same reason as all you lucky less broken fats are here. Because I want to change.

Don't run, walk, swim, bike or elliptical until you're 200

I can't stop thinking of eating Raising Cane's.

I mean
Don't run. Instead, bike walk, swim or elliptical.

How fat am I if I'm 190 at 5'10"? What would be an ideal weight? I've heard BMI is bullshit but idk.

I ate 2000 calories worth of chinese food lunch and now I cant eat dinner. I hate my life

It's in the OP

I ate an In-N-Out burger today but at least I'm still only at 1600 calories

I want to eat the same meal at least until I'm down to my ideal weight, which will take a while. I can't afford much and I only eat one meal a day, I'm thinking
>2 eggs
>200g tuna
>Lots of veggies
What else should I add?

You'll poison yourself eating tuna every day user

What should I replace the tuna with?

Chicken?

>if your a fattie fast untill you arnt

This needs to be your new motto. If you can fully commet to no food. By day 3-4 it will get easier.

Go check out /fast/ and get some snake juice

I had taco bell the other day for 1000 calories.
Still had room for a small dinner.

Don't even feel guilty.
Not something I'm gonna do everyday, but it's a nice change of pace.

Enjoy your arsenic poisoning and gyno

A dude at the gym complimented my weight loss the other day, which was very cool. I see him there a lot but we haven't spoken before.

Yesterday I walked by a neighbor. We've seen each other around but never interacted. Out of nowhere he said "You've gotten very slim."

I'm a foreigner living in Japan, and I keep to myself because I have shit Japanese (I am aware that's part of the reason why my Japanese is shit). Having people compliment me out of the blue is pretty shocking, and very motivating.

Deenz

Don't eat McDonald's chicken and you'll be fine

Why would you move to Japan if you don't know japanese

Thankfully, it was a lift day so I feel even less bad about it. At least it had onions for the meme test gains

Large Big Mac meal was my only meal for the day. I got water with it though

i have nothing to confess today, father

how many days a week should somebody eat tuna without getting mercury poisoning?

i love tuna and could eat it everyday but I know I can't