A stranger approaches

>Hey bro, did you know you're doing that exercise completely wrong?

What do?

Attached: men-talking-at-gym-500.jpg (500x300, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_KZxkY_0cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't stand the people who do this to me cause they're always wrong, either telling me that I squat to deep and should use a pussypad

I already know my squat form is awful, but I refuse to deload.

>mfw ir happened once

I stared at him dead in the eye while chewing my gum for 5secs and then I just said "ok". He never talked to me again

I usually just smile and thank him for the tip and then throw his bs advice in the trash when hes turns around

they are just trying to help

betas getting aporoched by wannabe alphas.

Noone ever gives advice to me at gym, because i look like i know what im doing.

>"y-you too"
>take a punch to the jaw

I'm afraid of going to gyms because of encounters like these.

>chewing gum while lifting
There are easier way to kill yourself user.

I assume they're amateur physical trainers attempting to drum up business.
or they're gay and want my butt

Not going to make it

you are never going to get to big weights. If you do, goodbye knees and goodbye squats

Are you actually? They almost never happen user, please don't be scared.

Don't use the assisted pull up machine as a leg press and you won't have an encounter like this.

No one does this to me because I'm not DYEL

Happens to me all the time as I do an Oly routine.
>front squat day
>begin warmup
>some fucker doing calf raises across gym is eyeing me
>I like to divebomb a slightly to get that dere subtle oly bounce
>get to my workset of 90kg triples
>finish my set, see that he has stopped his calf kickers
>he limps over
>"dude the bar is meant to be on ur back"
>"i'm doing front squats"
>"ur gonna break ur wrists dude and its way worse on ur knees that way, also u can do way more weight if u had it on ur back dude"
>mfw

Attached: 1489437271417.jpg (265x259, 22K)

rape them

>Lo siento. No entiendo ingles

I'm not even hispanic

>90kg triples for worksets

Maybe if you used big boy weight he wouldn't be so worried

>thinks 90kg front squats for 3 entitles him to act like he's superior to anybody
You're not strong faggot

Not strong, but not wrong. Have you heard of a front squat, big man?

>tfw when see some dude locking his elbows at 90 degrees when he bench’s and not going all the way down.

I want to tell him he’s going to mess up his shoulder like that but I don’t want to be like OP.

Attached: 65D0DAD5-0D6A-40B6-AF70-F32122E46BC5.jpg (976x794, 85K)

Fart or burp and then say "what?"
Then they leave you alone

Regail me, what are your front squat numbers then?
I've only been training for 4months

Every fucking time.
Every fucking time this happens it's some 50+ year old man who has no idea what he's talking about.

>"Hey, you should really doing overhead lifts behind the head, not in front."
It's called an overheard press and it's always with the bar in front of your head, you fuck.
Or
>"Hey, when you squat, the bar should be on your neck. You have it too low."
The bar should be ON MY NECK?
How in the fuck are these people still alive? Aren't people past a certain age supposed to be wise?

>really?, how so?
>listen pattiently to their bullshit
>im sorry sir, i know you are trying to help me and i appreciate it, but as a matter of fact you are the one who is wrong, if you like i can prove it to you.
>they get mad and leave immediatly
>being passive-aggressively kind and respectfull wins again

True. Once I almost choked myself while doing bench because I was chewing gum.

365lbm for 4.

*uuurp* good thinking, morty

>doesn't know that you can do behind the neck press
>lowbar squat

How in the fuck are you still alive?

that's pretty much the most alpha thing you can do in that situation

hey bro chew my taint i'll fuck your eyesockets until your cumming out your fucking ears

If he is jacked
>thanks bro, I appreciate you looking out for me
If he is DYEL/Fat/30
>pic related

Attached: 3E3471F6-493F-42D6-9DF5-F429E356AEFF.jpg (306x306, 32K)

This guy gets it

Literally no one does behind the neck press.
And he wasn't talking about a high bar squat, he meant literally on my neck, not upper shoulders.

>90kg triples

You better be a child or crippled

Attached: E61935A9-0684-45AB-B3CA-6D340696691E.jpg (205x246, 14K)

180 for 2, dearest friend

he's still superior to the random dude that tried to correct him and didn't know what front squats were.

This sounds autistic as fuck, but also pretty funny. I'm gonna try this.

This never happens its a fucking meme. People are like zombies in gyms, all wearing headphones ignoring each other like the millennial sheep they are.
>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

happened to me
>skinny fat dyel
>squatting but tired from work so not deep enough
>semi chad on another rack comes up to me
>ey man, your stance is good but try to adjust your hands and go down a bit further
>cool, I will
>feel super self conscious since I know I was half assing it
>perfect execution initiated
>smiled at me as I finished up
>t-thanks...

I don't really mind tips, even if they're wrong. They give you perspective and remind you to be receptive, especially when you work out alone

Attached: travis_idk.png (539x596, 549K)

This would not happen to me.

>yeah
>continue doing exercise

> No, I didn't know. What am I doing wrong?

Then engage in a constructive conversation with the faggot until he's had enough.

Been working out for 6 years and this has never happened to me. I've also never done it to someone else. I do work at the gym so most people come and ask for free advice. I do yell at fuckheads who drop weights or don't clean up after themselves. We have olympic weights and platforms but retards will still drop dumbells from 4 feet up or slam cable stacks because their frail bodies can't bring the weight down safely.

If someone did tell me my form was wrong for whatever reason I would probably choke slam them through the dumbbell rack

Alternatively, don't use the assisted pull up machine to squat

Attached: 1459327711056.png (166x205, 56K)

i usually just suck his dick

damn nigga a choke slam though? chill out

this is the face of high t

>not doing bouncy boys
its great for your shoulders

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I've given advice a few times. Dude looked like he was going to kill himself on bench. I told him to use a spot or use the pins.

Similar thing happened with a short skinny indian dude. He was doing quarter reps on bench, no pins with horrible form. The entire gym was watching in horror.

This happened to me exactly once in several years of lifting. It was just an old Iranian guy, and we wound up talking about squat form for a while.

The only time you'll ever be bothered in the gym is if someone wants to ask if you're using a certain piece of equipment or if they can work in.

>see guy at the gym throwing his entire body into momentum bicep curls with weight way heavier than he should be lifting
>doing twice the speed limit on the wrong side of the highway to snap city
>say nothing

Attached: sheev.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>sorry I only take advice from people who look better than me

hmm i think he would be more alpha is he was wearing aviators and a bomber jacket as well

When I first started lifting my form was sooo bad that I fucked up my body in nearly every way possible and nobody said shit to me. Don't worry.

that actually means
"promises and plans must be put into action, or else they are useless."

Attached: 1462997673365.png (625x918, 587K)

LARP or not you're a fucking psycho dude...

God damn, lol.

Bruh it’s all the social interaction they have after their wives divorced them and their kids never respond to his calls or texts

Attached: 1480010459368.jpg (634x864, 95K)

Woah you’re so tough wish I was like you!

That shit goes away entirely once you hit intermediate lifts, in most gyms thats makes you the strongest guy there.

I haven't been able to lift for over a year because some faggot came up to me and did this. Biggest mistake lifting wife I've ever made. I had just got to 2 plate on bench too and was doing skull crushers and listened to the guy and fucking destroyed my shoulder because of his shitty fucking advice. I hate my life.

damn...

The fuck did he tell you to do?

Attached: 1507354425923.png (300x470, 219K)

I was doing a standard movement for a skull crusher like this
youtube.com/watch?v=d_KZxkY_0cM
and he told me that I wasn't doing the movement completely and to extend the bar outwardly as well in a straight line away from the top of my head. It really sucks man. I can only do cardio now and have lost so much of what I worked for for so long. Depressed the hell out of me.

I am also giving rellay bad advices for other people. Like gironda benchpress with much weight. At first you feel it better, but after a while it destroys you.
So even if I am not the bets lifters, many people at my gym aber way worse because they are i jured.

I once had a guy come up to me during my deadlifts and tell me “hey dude aren’t those terrible for your back?”

whenever I do cheat hammer curls some dude will almost always tell me it's better to do strict curls. Lmao. I ask 'em for their deadlift and they usually scatter.

on an ohp ur supposed to have the bar lined up in the middle of ur head

I understood what he meant, pedant faggot

are you drunk or just a retarded fucking pajeet?

Can mean people who try to "help" but have too warped a mind to understand what they are doing is actually making it worse just as well.
Pretty much all the left and most NGOs are nowadays.

hahahaha you felt for my advice, didn't you ?

b-but where else will I do my leg presses when the smith machine is taken?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

on the bench press, like a normal human being. it is much better for your core and coodination

trips of thruth

This

I was tempted to tell some old guy who was benching with his elbows flared all the way out that he probably shouldn't do that, but fuck that old faggot's shoulders.

>>Hey bro, did you know you're doing that exercise completely wrong?
>What do?
Let a creatin fart go and move on with my life.

Its called cheat reps and some people do it intentionally

powerful

That happened back in the day when I started lifting
Deadlifted with shitty form, guy told me I do it wrong, showed me how to do it proper, left
We talk since then

Jesus christ, there really are autistic people here

Attached: damn son.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Turn 360 degrees and ignore him.

>looking small enough to have DYELs try to correct you

im 6'1 220, niggas never bother me.

That being said, its important to always be willing to learn from people who seem like they have credible information. It's important to listen, because you never know when they'll actually have good advice even if 99% of it is garbage.

Reminds me of when i was a newbie at bjj and i took tips from other white belts, only to find out from blues and purples that those guys were fucking idiots

Regale faggot

DELET

I'm strong enough that this doesn't happen anymore, but last time it did was some old lady telling me to deadlift more with my legs and less with my back. I was doing stiff-leg deadlifts. I just said "thank you for your concern" and kept doing what I was doing. That's all you ever have to do.

Attached: laterhomo.jpg (332x336, 10K)

Implying I can hear anything anyone says to me when I have 6ix9ine spitting hot rhymes in my ears

SENDING SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA
EVERYBODY GETTIN' POP POP POPPED NIGGA
THE THING GO RRAH RRAH RRAH RRAH RRAH NIGGA
WE SEND SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-04-12 kl. 17.05.11.png (1566x1240, 2.49M)

>niggas
Why do you use that word?
If you’re white, it’s silly.
If you’re black, it’s self deprecating.

Happened to me this morning.
I did .

Attached: 1520656950730.png (900x900, 1.15M)

>I'm not your bro, fuck off
Really hard huh?

He’s cool but he really needs to like fucking read a book or something so he’ll have something to rap about.

I lift at home and have perfect form so this doesn't happen to me

I lift at hoe and this still happens to me.

I lift at home at this still happens to me.

There are many guys who do a sitting barbell behind the head ohp while struggling. I feel like warning them not to do this stupid useless shit but I don't. Of they're going to do this without researching it before then let it be.