How do i stop my stomach from bloating?

how do i stop my stomach from bloating?
it's been bloated every day for 2 years now, right after i have my first meal and doesn't go away until i wake up
i'm not a fat fuck, i weigh 82kg on 184cm and like 17% bf
look almost like pic related(i couldn't find a male equivalent pic) when relaxed, but looks totally normal when i suck it in

Attached: article-2173994-1413890A000005DC-251_306x423.jpg (306x423, 23K)

Flex your abs throughout the day and dont stop unless it hurts

and fix your posture

it's not just that, i can feel the bloating

>parasitic twin

bump

When you cut more you will get a lot less bloated. I went from prob 17 to about 13 bf on a meat/rice/veggie diet (80% of the time). Now that im lower bf even if I drink like a fish and eat an entire dominos pizza I do not get bloated. Even if you clean up the diet to 80% basic shit you should get rid of a lot of it.

I'm starting a cut in a few weeks, I'll see what happens

I had the same problem, plus really bad gas.
1. You need to increase your gut motility, or how quickly you shit out what you eat. Fiber helps. I recommend psyllium husk, you can buy it as Metamucil or a generic powder. Take a heaping spoonful of it mixed in water after every meal. It forces the shit through your system and makes every shit massive, satisying, and only one wipe.
2. Simethicone. It's the active ingredient in Gas-x. Don't buy that brand, it's way overpriced. Search for Simethicone on amazon.
3. Devrom. This stuff is optional but it takes the smell out of your farts.

you look pregnant in that pic OP just sayin'.

Other things I forgot to add:
4. Light cardio increases gut motility and gas expulsion. Try 30 minutes of walking whenever you have time.
5. VSL-3 is expensive as hell but it resets your gut biome. Basically serves like a fecal transplant and helps you digest food more efficiently.

The reason gut motility is so important is because the longer the shit sits in you the more bacteria can grow and make gas

You might need a colonic

Start taking laxatives

This thread was helpful af. I'm going to try laxatives too. What's more effective... Liquid or pills?

fix your diet fag

I've started taking some charcoal pills because a coworker recommended it to me. It takes out both toxins and gas. Also eat more fiber in diet.

i'm supposed to be flexing them all day?

don't take laxatives jfc. lax abuse makes people look bloated permanently, it'll fuck with your bowels.
eliminate FODMAPS from your diet, and consume more fermented probiotic foods. also stay hydrated.
this keeps my stomach pretty flat 99% of the time.

Why not start today, you fat shit?

i dont want to.

>i'm not a fat fuck,

Sure you're not.

Medical student here. One of the thing we learned recently is how much boating salt in your diet could do. Depending on genetics, someone really bloat with same amount of salt as someone who does not bloat.

So it’s nt just how much or what you eat. Try to really cut down on salt for a few days and see if that helps. It takes about 48 hrs to start seeing a result if you cut significantly down.

Stomach vacuums. You'll do them almost instinctively once you learn how to do them.

Seriously that could make sense. Is there a way to test if you're eating too much sodium??

Drink lots of water and cut down on sodium. You might be able to see a difference within 24 hrs even. To give perspective: you can have 3-5 pounds of water weight from sodium retention. That number might be more or less depending on genetics.

Try it out!

I´m not asking you if you want to. You WILL start cutting today you FAT OAF.

laxatives dont do shit dumbass

Stop eating so much fatass

Go on a fast, that helps bloating 100%

bro you're pregnant

core activations, Take a resistance band wrap it around doorknob on the outside of the door, close it, and stretch out the band making a squat position while tensing your abdomen and push the band outward from your gut and back in,20 reps then turn around repeat, also do lunges with the band keeping the band tucked to your side while tensing your abs, ten reps alternating left and right hand holding the band.

Research FODMAP's

Thank me later

Attached: 1521983333462.jpg (635x473, 38K)

Where does food go once you eat it, retard?

Should i cut sodium entirely out of my life ?

yes
enjoy dying

>enjoy dying
Y-you too

We will see yet, seether.

What about potassium pills?

Omg right.. Otherwise called bracing :)

It's hard to describe. There's a lot of different types of flexing when it comes to abs. Really check yourself out in a mirror, you probably have anterior pelvic tilt like practically everyone in the west. Humans weren't designed to sit, it fucks up our natural musculature. If you are standing at correct posture, your abs should be engaged to a degree, supporting your spine, it's basically like sucking in your gut a little, but not as much as if you were doing a stomach vacuum.

Why isnt your first thought go to the doctors

Anonette, that’s fucking pancreatic cancer.

i get bloated/constipated as fuck some days because of the amount of dairy protein i get

idk what to do about it, i just deal it with while bulking

Here's an idea. Cut out dairy protein. Jesus christ.

switch it out for pea protein, retard

I keep punching myself in the balls and now my balls hurt. What do I do about this? I've just been dealing with it.

Flex your balls throughout the day and dont stop unless it hurts

and fix your penis

This is helpful but also consider food insensitivity. Don't need to have a serious reaction to have food not be agreeable. Dairy, wheat, nuts, fish

You should start taking fiber powder, and keep track of what you eat to avoid “trigger” foods that make you bloat.

This guy knows what's the problem. Do this OP

Attached: article-1169635-00B1DA3B00000578-173_468x508.jpg (468x508, 42K)

I feel like it's my upper abdominal area that always gets bloated.. Pic related. Waddaya guys think. I do eat a lot of sodium. But how do you know I'm getting too much? Should I get blood work done? I also don't hearty poops that much (not that girls poop or anything). Idk maybe I'll try a laxative and a potassium pill??or do I just have Shit genetics...

Attached: Snapchat-1525078028.jpg (2688x1512, 769K)

Oops sorry for all the typos. On my phone.

Bump :(

Stop eating all processed foods

Also is your waistband parallel to the ground when standing

Your fiber is probably out of wack. Laxatives won't really solve your problem, you're better off getting on a probiotic regiment.

try taking a picture from your side, maybe you just have a fucked up posture. perhaps you just need to cut more, whats your %?