Why do women like tall men so much?

Why do women like tall men so much?

Attached: mountain cersei3.jpg (426x679, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They assume big everything else means big penis

it makes them feel safe when going out at night. also they low key have a competition among other women on who has the boyfriend that is more eye catching. dating a short guy makes them lose that competition with their "friends" and makes them feel less safe at night. they never wanna admit it but they really do expect for you to fight on their behalf if something happens on the streets.

I work around women of all ages and I over hear them talking all the time so I know about the shit they talk among themselves.

I assume it mostly just gossip

The protect them at night shit is bullshit, but you're 100% right about the status. It's about the appearance of having a good lucking & strong boyfriend. I don't think women actually consider the safety implications of dating a guy lol

look at those digits lads

>why are people attracted to physical indicators of health and good genes

>you'll never make a girl swoon like this

Attached: 1517362088972.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Attached: mountain cersei2.jpg (409x620, 42K)

they want to feel safe, also they get wet about thinking how they could do nothing if her man gets wild and try to rape her o just make her his little slut

cause we tall senpai.

fuck - only manlets asking this question.

my advice - make money or something. I'm sorry you were born "normal"

>tfw 5" 11
>tfw an anime gay bodyfitness forum made me insecure about my height

thanks guys

Dat hoverhand tho

I'm 5'5, my gf is 5'1, and she's told me that she feels safest at my side.

lol, i'm 6'0, and my gf is 5'2, and YOUR gf would probably feel safest at MY side

Probably because society has drilled it into them that tall=attractive
a Freud way to look at it is that the size ratio make them feel like little girls again, and you are their father

they don't need to consider it, it's completely instinctual. we are attracted to women with wide hips instinctively because it means an easier birth, women are attracted to larger males because it means security, this then gets factored into the social hierarchy of who has the most attractive mate among the roasties

Same reason you like big breasts and wide hips. Genetics. Women are beholden to their instincts too, and *MOST* will overlook a lot of flaws about a man on the sole fact that he is tall. You will eventually come to accept the fact that the cards your personally were dealt with are the only ones that you should concern yourself with. If you're not tall, complaining about not being tall isn't going to make you taller -- it'll just make you small, bitter, and angry thing.

My sister's bf is a foot taller and 100lbs heavier than me and I can tie him in knots.

>Probably because society has drilled it into them that tall=attractive
Or maybe it's just natural selection. Just about every society in history aside from a few fringe examples have favored taller men.

>Probably because society has drilled it into them that tall=attractive
COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 5'11 vs 6;0.webm (324x406, 625K)

Is 6'3" - 4" really tall anymore?

Attached: 1520045555097.gif (500x204, 917K)

no user it's not
7' master race baby

It's taller than most of the human population...

basically anything under 6'5 is suicide territory

only good answer in the thread

Even aboriginal women are more attracted to the taller men in their tribe it's a biologically wired in us please cope somewhere else

for a woman

This is a good answer

All that being said you can still get hot girls being on the shorter side. All many women care about is dating someone who is at least a few inches taller than them (although they would for the most part prefer even taller)

>Those two rubbing against eachother
Hot

If you are tall but a skeleton. Do women assume that you have a big dick as well?

If you're tall, have big feet, hands, head etc. it only makes sense that you'll probably have a big dick as well. Torso size isn't such a good indicator tho because of it's size variation.

Maybe, but it being tall is enough of an in anyway.

Survival instinct. It's their caveman brains kicking in. Same reason they like muscular men. Bigger men are better protectors and hunters/providers.

This is a stupid question.

If you are not 500 giganiggagajillion miles tall you are a manlet, a dicklet, and a soulet.

nah, it's just been selected for, obvious survival advantages in 99% of environments

this definitley isn't bullshit, grills have told me i make them feel safe

lol you know you're dealing with a (((cope))) when they start blaming "society" for their problems. it's not their fault they don't like you

>Same reason they like muscular men

lmao

it really does. height has been shown to be the largest indicator of dick size, more so than finger length or foot size or whatever bullshit. that's why everyone thinks black guys have such huge dicks, and asian guys have such little dicks. black guys are just taller and asian guys are just shorter.

Every basic bitch says they don't like muscles until they get the chance to grab onto some. It's cope and everyone knows it.

Daddy complex, they want to fuck their father

Blacks in the US are shorter than whites.

fertility cues. height = better survival rate

that's it

Last time I got measured two years ago I was 6'2.7" is that tall?

They care about dick size MUCH more

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

Why do men like hourglass women so much?

Attached: 1506899379997.png (408x450, 35K)

Tfw 8'11" and feel like a manlet next to women nowadays.

Don't worry about. I thought this at first too but most true 5'11 dudes are claiming 6' and 6'1 and fucking the numbers up. That's a fine height (at least in the US). Can't speak on Netherlands or Sweden or whatever.

They actually dont virgin faggot

Face Frame Height

Big men scare small men making her safe.

Lmao I would beat your ass then fuck your girl you manlet

But why is being tall considered “good” genes i think is the question

Become the best version of your self through hard work and dedication we are all in this together brehs. These dick and manlet "graphs" are not real and are made by weak people projecting their insecurities on you.

Attached: 1522297885302.jpg (600x510, 19K)

>black guys don't have bigger cocks than asians simply because blacks are taller
AHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF (YOU)

Reminder that the REAL manlet cutoff is 6'10"

im like slightly above average height, have slightly above average penis length

i have 99th percentile skeletal frame and naturally thicc
i have 99th percentile penis girth

Remember if your dick is not over 12"x19" you are a dicklet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

because theyre genetically superior

everyone is someones manlet

Attached: 3370_339d.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Literally this. My girl always tells me how I make her feel safe when she cuddles up to me. Went fucking wild when I pinned her arms above her head during a session and kept them there even when she tried to move them

Who else is a manlet stoic here. I feel like having to learn that I will never learn from a young age has turned me into an enlightened being, gifted with easy gains and an abundance of leg room wherever I go

>Can't speak on Netherlands or Sweden or whatever.
Those self-report their height anyway.

>height has been shown to be the largest indicator of dick size
Nope.

Imagine what you feel when you are next to an incredibly healthy, beautiful woman.

That's what they feel when they are next to a tall, fit guy.

If the men is also wealthy, is the equivalent of the woman being also young.

Attached: 4chan g terry davis vs richard stallman lol.jpg (902x762, 195K)

No, the average height in the Netherlands is actually 184 cm for 21 year old males

Me in the background

>that the size ratio make them feel like little girls again, and you are their father
Legit

>society has drilled it into them that tall=attractive
Cope

Do they really? They like men to be ~6' to ~6'5
above is too tall for most

6'4 is the current manlet cutoff

>mfw big guy with microdick

Attached: 1395871892125.jpg (480x330, 64K)

Nah, I'm a bit over 6 feet (1m85) and sometimes I feel like a manlet.

Don't you realise that the security a man provides physically just unconsciously falls under what a woman considers attractive?

Same reason I say to my gf
>you have a nice ass
and not
>you have wide, child-bearing hips, you will be a good host for my son

he's afraid he might break her arm if he puts his hand on it

sry bruv Anything under 6'5" is manlet in 2018
Better start growing real fucking fast because next year it'll be 6'6"

And yet I but you he could get 10x more women than you. Huh

6'4, 150lbs (runnerfag) and 7.5x6

bet she has a huge nose

why does nobody like my very smart joke?

Height matters. I've had giggles in my direction while my short friends have not.

Also, for the dick argument: I'm 7x6 at 6'3

because that says

>4 em

(phonetically of course)

yeah but he said he has a microdick and that is the unit for micrometers, implying his dick is 4 micrometers and it's a bane reference. I thought it was good

It was great user. You should do stand-up.

Yes

it does though

Well if we're being technical, μm would be the unit for micrometers. μ is only a prefix and 4μ means just 4 micro

μmad?

Just autistic

Lol at those 3 midgets

>11
>Enormous

Lol

Competitive mogging. Women fucking LOVE mogging other women and their partners with their man.

This. Also, I never realized that people lie about height until this year.

>I'm 6'1"
>coworker asks how tall
>Answer accurately
>"No way, user says he's 5'11", you're at least 6'3"
Now I tell everyone I'm 6'0". Lying manlets...

>182cm in Frisia and I get called short on the regular

Attached: 1462209087442.gif (600x630, 173K)

We had an user objectively establish 6'2" as the new manlet cutoff a bit ago. You're still good.

Attached: new manlet height.png (892x119, 7K)

This makes me laugh

How could anyone believe this is truly what the general population of women believe?

Does this mean 6'2" is king of manlets

Attached: 1509810122841.jpg (2560x1707, 495K)

>pediatrician told parents I'd be 6'5
>19, 6'2

Still holding out for a last growth spurt to break past the manlet cutoff...

Shorter life span. Women like to spend their later years alone, spending the fortunes of their dead lanklet husbands.