Redpill me on mewing, Jow Forums

Redpill me on mewing, Jow Forums.

I recently heard about this but can't find much info on it. Whenever I Google search mewing all I find is Pokemon Go shit.

I understand you're supposed to keep your mouth closed, teeth together, and your tongue on the roof of your mouth, but for how long do you do this? All day until this becomes your natural posture? I can barely even breathe out of my nose due to having shitty genes that give me a clogged nose all the fucking time

Attached: 1504113476419s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nHhdHm3wgo&t=344s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mewing reversed his balding and fixed his hairline?

And yeah, it should be done all the time, even when you're sleeping

i think it also changed the angle at which cameras look at him

l dont get it. are you trying to grow your chin or what? thats impossible, guy in pic had surgery.

>I can barely even breathe out of my nose due to having shitty genes that give me a clogged nose all the fucking time

Mate I thought this until I stopped eating gluten, now my nose is clean and natty as fuck.

You have an allergy to something, either get an allergy test done (a proper one) or start experimenting.

i don't get it, are your teeth supposed to be closed?

how does that not cause grinding damage?

read the book "the oxygen advantage"

not him but thx breh, have had this my whole life and tried no grains a bit which has been the only thing to help but it was hard to commit

how long did it take to clear up?

Damn, its only now I realise how a fucked up Jaw I have. My tongue is not properly on the roof of my mouth, I have often get a rhinitis - you think it could happen because of that?

even mike mew said it only works on kids and the palate expansion is minimal on adults (something like half centimeter if i recall correctly)m not really leading to jaw gains.

But it will make your breathing god tier.

I'm not able to keep my teeth together while sleeping, how do you guys do it?

>half centimeter
That's a huge difference tho.

Nasal spray with sea salt helps for me a little bit, train yourself to breath with your nose,

Do you have to align front teeth or the back teeth on eacother?

I do breath with my nose but my when I fall asleep my jaw relaxes and slides back

He is extending his face forward you can tell by the increased curve at the back of his head and the fact that he is looking down instead of forward.
Also he shaped his beard in a way that makes it look like he has a better jaw.

Not saying mewing doesn't work but it takes a lot longer than 1 year.
Just look at people who had a stroke how much their face changes, so it would make sense you can change your face for the better as well.

Attached: 1523496692477.jpg (250x250, 20K)

That guy hasn't changed in the pic. He looks different because of how he shaped his beard, the angle of the camera and lighting.

>I can barely even breathe out of my nose due to having shitty genes that give me a clogged nose all the fucking time

i'm with you on this, my sinuses are shit, makes breathing through my nose very difficult

He grew and trimmed a beard and lost weight and changed the angle of his head

Set a stop watch to go off every 15 minutes,wake up correct it and repeat for a few months

doesn't do anything unless you are a kid, we doesn't need to have this thread everyday

Its not shitty genes its because you weren't breast fed. Which yeah, make your genes shitty.

Attached: 1402958964029.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I didn't even know about this, but I realized my chin kinda sucked and I started consciously keeping it more forward and avoided breathing out of my mouth as much as possible. Now it comes very naturally. Cool to see that it's a thing other people do.

>Whenever I Google search mewing all I find is Pokemon Go shit.
add the magic words "lookism" and "puahate" after

wheat is the only one with gluten, you can eat anything else. I had the same deal and I still eat spelta bread and oats all the time with no downside.
If I eat even a slice of wheat bread my nose gets clogged in 2-3 hrs

also this keeps going for as long as you do it, so yeah it's much slower for adults but you can do it for a long time.
unironically try mouth taping
youtube.com/watch?v=8nHhdHm3wgo&t=344s

>Get better haircut
>Shave bear into square
>Change angle
Wow such progress

>wheat is the only one with gluten, you can eat anything else.
American education.

>I had the same deal and I still eat spelta bread and oats all the time with no downside.
>If I eat even a slice of wheat bread my nose gets clogged in 2-3 hrs
Then you are either crazy as fuck (since oats contain gluten) or you have an intolerance to wheat, which would make you non-white.

So, what is it?

This
Mewtards need to die.

Not him but someone please answer this
Like I dont know if this is normal but I can I have 2 options when it comes to biting
>either bite on front teeth
>or bite on back teeth
Both ways work and are comfortable and neither feels more natural unless I condition myself for it

>disrupt every sleep phase
What could go wrong
Btw that is a common torture technique
Def the way to go!

oats have avenins, not gluten. Literally google search do oats contain gluten.
Wheat and the common strains of barley and rye have gluten, that's it.
The only way oats could have gluten is if they were processed in the same plant as wheat.

Lmfao mewing

People with strong jaws have good jaw genes. They were fed tough food like meat during their childhood. They weren't mouthbreathers. It's really this simple.

The utter state of soyboys forcing their tongues up all day uncomfortably because the mindfucked neurotic dweebs on puahate told them to

tape your mouth

I was a mouth breather and I don't think I ate a bunch of tough food. I'm pretty sure it's all genes and fat, I don't have a 100% god tier jawline but it's pretty good.

Copecels.
I broke my nose in a fist fight as a kid and I thought it was nothing. In reality it deviated my septum forcing me to mouth breath.
I'll fix my septum and keep mewing, see you in 3 years, you'll still be coping on Jow Forums

how does one mew when sleeping?

muscle memory
fuck off faggot, mewing works

Sucking cock strengthens your jaw. Especially BBC.

you would know wouldn't you

Of course I know. Sucking cock is one of the healthiest things you can do. Science proved it.

just dont grind them

can we get a tldr?

>Mewing fixed his hairline

unironically this
did it for some months and now I breath through my nose no problems