Daily Reminder getting laid wont fix you

Daily Reminder getting laid wont fix you

youtu.be/QPlRTXOmiWE

Attached: 1514012883656.png (849x767, 623K)

Daily Reminder incel is a reddit tier word

Attached: S.jpg (1094x721, 236K)

I miss the livestreams of her bare shoulders.

I've been here for 4 years and everyone always used the word incel. But ever since that Florida shooting all these faggots suddenly appeared saying "incels are from reddit". Uhhh you're the one from reddit faggot.

No, but a girlfriend would stop the bleeding and let you focus on the rest of your problems. Don't forget everyone's here because of depression-induced apathy. A support base can go a long way.

It seems to escape the normalfags head that what we crave is affection and love and not a wet hole, the wet hole is a welcome bonus but I'm prinarily preoccupied by the lack of simple physical touch, supportive words, and companionship in my life.

Attached: 15081863737101.jpg (618x800, 201K)

Faggy Aggy is a hairy dike kike and anyone who likes her should be shot in the liver and left to die in the desert.

>just be yourself and go to the bar bro
wow amazing fucking advice what a genius, never heard that before ever

Yeah, exactly. It'd be nice to just hug someone and comfort each other about our flaws and worries.

That said, we can't linger around fantasies forever. It comes a time where we must shake ourselves and start taking steps. The first step is shedding the belief you're fundamentally different and that your situation is unchangeable. It's a defense mechanism, not a carefully thought-of philosophy.

I'm starting the change now. Doing more work outs in my home, eating healthier, and now I'm scrounging together some cash and planning on asking this girl out. I'm just trying to keep my head up and level.

Good job, man, keep it up. Whenever you fall down, remember what you achieved and be more proud of it, no matter how little.

I'm chipping away at my college work and inching closer to a good diet. It ain't easy, but I'm working my way up.

We're all going to make it bros. I believe in all of us. Shame that they banned self improvement general.

Damn, why? It was one of the few good threads around.

No clue I just remember posting it and it autosaging and then someone else posting.

That's not great. It was a good refuge from the constant negativity and trash in this board.

no but it'll get me one step closer to being normie you dumbass brainlet

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

>can only get a friends/girlfriend if I can love myself
>feel like I can't love myself without other's validation
Such is life

Attached: a59a97e9-4bd5-4a74-9c92-38bce8bd7641.png (907x907, 1.17M)

JEW LOVING FAGGOTS GO BLACK TO /AGATHA/ AND STAY!!!! TAKE SUNNY AND ALL THE OTHER ATTENTION WHORES WITH YOU!!!

Daily reminder this is what aggy thinks of u guys

Attached: aggy 4chan.png (771x787, 473K)

This literal child has more balls and emotional maturity than 90% of the people here. Sober up, lads.

Daily reminder you just have to shower more and be more confident boyos. It's literally your fault, just laughing at you if you are not take 4x showers a day and confidencemaxing

She's empathetic towards us except the last sentence which is completely justified. I also don't stalk or harass people outside of Jow Forums so it doesn't apply to me.

Attached: 24151b568117d45ee33a2d199c69a1b850438888cfffeeafb6dfc3e9f876620b.png (339x301, 114K)

I would say turn to your family first. They'll love you no matter what you or they think or say, they'll be willing to accept you if you want to change.

>Daily Reminder getting laid wont fix you
known that all along.
IRL female companionship might help me tho.

he literally says you have to change your identity and pov on many things.

I guess but I don't even know if my family loves each other
But I have been talking to my father about self improvement and he seems happy with the fact I'm seeking it