Summer!!

Sup fellas,just your annual check in to make sure you are prepared for summer pool parties, festivals and beach fun. Having abs is is a MUST to having fun, exciting summer.... You do have abs, right user?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-11-22-41-36.png (720x1280, 931K)

im trying my best :)

for the first time ever

i do

shame about the autism though

Attached: 1500954505579.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>summer pool parties
gay

>festivals
childish

>beach fun
you mean taking off your shirt just to walk around and farming mires? ... yeah I might do that

You sound like a ton of fun

Well I have no friends, recently broke up with gf, and quit drinking. So no, I don't expect to have any fun this summer so fuck off ab boy.

> tfw abs can't compensate for extreme autism

Attached: 1523061759283.png (178x178, 14K)

Lmao you’re a virgin for sure

/ T I P S /

Nope, and I won't be! Even when I'm done with my current cut around July/August there's very little chance my abs will be visible!

Attached: 1481663667908.jpg (381x381, 36K)

every human bean has abs

anons my cut aint going so good. should i just try and go keto? or just try to continue to cut and do cardio?

don't be a pussy, just cut and throw some cardio in. Cuts suck, everyone knows it, it's just a few months of limitation.

No I don't. In fact i have started lifting 2 months ago and I was feeling happy. I am progressing fine but I am still angry for myself that I am not looking decent.

Attached: Bkjlq2_IQAEhrQD.jpg (497x698, 66K)

>that 31 years old guy at the gym.jpg
>Started my cut a month ago
>Gone from 192 to 185
>Abs are popping, adonis belt and 6 pack clearly visible
>Probably 11-12% bodyfat
>22 Gf has been sucking my dick like 3x a day, and I think it's because of my abs.
>tfw I still feel like shit and that I'm wasting away because I'm not filling out my shirts quite as well.
>tfw body dysmorphia

DELET

Attached: 117.png (1011x752, 628K)

>Having abs is is a MUST to having fun
America really fucked you up, hasn't it?
(And I do have abs, before you ask.)

Im trying, but even if i had them they would be no use because i have to spent this whole summer working on uni stuff.
Maybe next year.

>tfw only have abs

Attached: IMG_20180410_180610.jpg (2036x2665, 905K)

> cutting
> ever

I look and feel best when I'm about to have abs, but aren't there yet. 12% fat more or less.
My only clearly visible abs are the top two, unless I have a pump.

working on the cut, hopefully I'll make it before next month, or at least June
not far away tho, I guess
haven't seen mah abs in about 20 years, always too skinnyfat

>tfw 22% body fat
>tfw bp is only at 175lb
>tfw no gonna look good or make any real gains by summer

Maybe next summer lads.

Attached: woonigga.jpg (630x603, 18K)

You're about to pop a blood vessel

Unironically you look jacked on normie standards, have fun gettin pussy this summer if you arent a manlet and full blown autist

Guys I have 8% bf and no abs WHAT THE FUCK?

>8% bf
>no abs
You sure about that buddy?

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

>Gibe da pusi b0ss
Can eh somebody gibe da pusi pls

Attached: IMG_20170613_112348.jpg (2560x1920, 499K)

fast my guy
where are you getting 8% from

Not bad user... but get to work on those shoulders.

I've messed around with intermittent fasting but I really wanna try to hit a 225lb bench by the end of june and whenever I cut it directly effects my lifts.

This shit made my morning

Attached: fa52ab54-f9bb-44cf-9260-5a77ac90dadd.jpg (1080x625, 112K)

Had thesame problem last summer. I'm ready now, you'll be to next summer brah

Thank you, I really hope so.

Attached: hugsnotdrugs.jpg (490x451, 19K)

It's no wonder you're here

I have a KEG not a six-pack :-(

Attached: BMI_Hazard_Chart.jpg (759x1050, 255K)

bro what's with ur camera

I’m down from 205 to 180 since January. I think my bf% has dropped since my arms are much more vascular now but my chest and stomach are still abysmal.
At 6’1, how low do you think my weight can go before the issue is actually muscle mass and not body fat?

You got it dude
Cuts for sluts my g

How can someone not have ANY friends? I find the concept hard to get around

Starting OMAD today, will add a protein/fiber shake after each meal. I'll see if I can keep this up for until end of May, should yield some results. Hopefully I can keep my working sets on bench in 130 kg and squats at 170.

I live with my parents, who now live 600 miles from where I went to college and 500 miles from where I grew up

Bro you just gotta keep pushing. The hardest part for me about cutting is actually the part where you look skinny as fuck in shirts, but not with your shirt off and still look a lil pudgy. Combine that with the flat effects from cutting and you got yourself a shitty image for yourself in your head. The trick is to push through (unless your actually gonna be skeleton mode after of course)

I don’t think I’ll ever be skelly mode. I have a large frame. I think it might just be that these last 10-15 pounds will come off of my torso and then I can start a clean bulk at 165-170 or so

Carderine and yhombine should help

N-not right now, but soon, really